Whiter Teeth for the Holidays

The holiday season is officially here and I am so excited about it! I absolutely love the holiday season – it’s a great time to gather with family and friends and I love all the delicious food! Each holiday season I find myself indulging in a bit more wine and coffee and notice that my teeth tend to lose a bit of their whiteness. I’m excited to partner with Crest and their Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for their 14-day challenge to keep my teeth white this holiday season.I have been using Crest 3D Whitestrips for years, so I know they are a product I can trust to give me white teeth after just a few uses (you can notice dramatic results after just three days!). I always make sure I have Crest 3D Whitestrips in my makeup bag to use anytime I have an important event, a trip, or during the holiday season. I even used them leading up to our wedding last year.

Since starting the Crest 14-day challenge, I have incorporated them into my nightly routine. I love these because they are easy to apply, they don’t slip & I’m able to see a difference in my teeth after a few uses. I have been using them at night after I wash my face. While I have them in I finish getting ready for bed and I read until my timer goes off. I love that I get to whiten my teeth while reading…. two birds with one stone!
If you’re wanting whiter teeth this holiday season, be sure to pick up the Crest 3D Whitestripes and incorporate them into your daily routine! Since they only take a few seconds to apply, you can really whiten your teeth anywhere – while showering, on your commute, while you’re getting ready for bed… it’s so easy! You can stock up now during their Cyber Monday sale – you can get the Whitestrips at a discount for yourself or for a loved one (they make great stocking stuffers!)They have a $7 coupon today as well, so you’re saving EVEN MORE!

Thanks so much for reading & let me know if you take the challenge! 🙂

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crest. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. Court wrote:

Got mine in the mail today!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  2. Sarah wrote:

Always a go-to product for me when I need a quick touch up!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I’m the same – way more wine and coffee this time of year – so thanks for the reminder! I;ll pick up some crest white strips next time im at the drugstore!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I can’t believe the holiday season is here already! I haven’t picked up Crest strips in so long – need to grab them on my next trip to Target. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Rachel

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  5. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

I can’t believe I haven’t tried these yet. I would love to whiten my teeth before Christmas 🙂

-xo, Azanique

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  6. Jessica wrote:

Your teeth look amazing and so white! Love using Crest!
    xo Jessica

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  7. Denise Kokinis wrote:

First of all, your smile is amazing! I love whitestrips and have been using them for so long! I love the new sensitive version they have, I swear by them for my teeth!

Posted 11.27.18 Reply

Your teeth look so pretty! I have loved using Crest white stripes in the past!

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love using Crest Whitestrips! They definitely brighten my smile.

xo, Laura

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  10. NAT wrote:

I hear great things about these. I ought to give them a try.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I love using Crest White Strips! I need to grab this before the holidays, thanks for the reminder!

Posted 11.29.18 Reply
  12. Avani wrote:

That sounds like an amazing product!! Got to give this a try!

Posted 11.30.18 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe