Whiter Teeth for the Holidays

The holiday season is officially here and I am so excited about it! I absolutely love the holiday season – it’s a great time to gather with family and friends and I love all the delicious food! Each holiday season I find myself indulging in a bit more wine and coffee and notice that my teeth tend to lose a bit of their whiteness. I’m excited to partner with Crest and their Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for their 14-day challenge to keep my teeth white this holiday season.I have been using Crest 3D Whitestrips for years, so I know they are a product I can trust to give me white teeth after just a few uses (you can notice dramatic results after just three days!). I always make sure I have Crest 3D Whitestrips in my makeup bag to use anytime I have an important event, a trip, or during the holiday season. I even used them leading up to our wedding last year.

Since starting the Crest 14-day challenge, I have incorporated them into my nightly routine. I love these because they are easy to apply, they don’t slip & I’m able to see a difference in my teeth after a few uses. I have been using them at night after I wash my face. While I have them in I finish getting ready for bed and I read until my timer goes off. I love that I get to whiten my teeth while reading…. two birds with one stone!
If you’re wanting whiter teeth this holiday season, be sure to pick up the Crest 3D Whitestripes and incorporate them into your daily routine! Since they only take a few seconds to apply, you can really whiten your teeth anywhere – while showering, on your commute, while you’re getting ready for bed… it’s so easy! You can stock up now during their Cyber Monday sale – you can get the Whitestrips at a discount for yourself or for a loved one (they make great stocking stuffers!)They have a $7 coupon today as well, so you’re saving EVEN MORE!

Thanks so much for reading & let me know if you take the challenge! 🙂

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crest. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. Court wrote:

Got mine in the mail today!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  2. Sarah wrote:

Always a go-to product for me when I need a quick touch up!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I’m the same – way more wine and coffee this time of year – so thanks for the reminder! I;ll pick up some crest white strips next time im at the drugstore!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I can’t believe the holiday season is here already! I haven’t picked up Crest strips in so long – need to grab them on my next trip to Target. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Rachel

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  5. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

I can’t believe I haven’t tried these yet. I would love to whiten my teeth before Christmas 🙂

-xo, Azanique

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  6. Jessica wrote:

Your teeth look amazing and so white! Love using Crest!
    xo Jessica

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  7. Denise Kokinis wrote:

First of all, your smile is amazing! I love whitestrips and have been using them for so long! I love the new sensitive version they have, I swear by them for my teeth!

Posted 11.27.18 Reply

Your teeth look so pretty! I have loved using Crest white stripes in the past!

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love using Crest Whitestrips! They definitely brighten my smile.

xo, Laura

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  10. NAT wrote:

I hear great things about these. I ought to give them a try.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I love using Crest White Strips! I need to grab this before the holidays, thanks for the reminder!

Posted 11.29.18 Reply
  12. Avani wrote:

That sounds like an amazing product!! Got to give this a try!

Posted 11.30.18 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington