Whiter Teeth for the Holidays

The holiday season is officially here and I am so excited about it! I absolutely love the holiday season – it’s a great time to gather with family and friends and I love all the delicious food! Each holiday season I find myself indulging in a bit more wine and coffee and notice that my teeth tend to lose a bit of their whiteness. I’m excited to partner with Crest and their Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for their 14-day challenge to keep my teeth white this holiday season.I have been using Crest 3D Whitestrips for years, so I know they are a product I can trust to give me white teeth after just a few uses (you can notice dramatic results after just three days!). I always make sure I have Crest 3D Whitestrips in my makeup bag to use anytime I have an important event, a trip, or during the holiday season. I even used them leading up to our wedding last year.

Since starting the Crest 14-day challenge, I have incorporated them into my nightly routine. I love these because they are easy to apply, they don’t slip & I’m able to see a difference in my teeth after a few uses. I have been using them at night after I wash my face. While I have them in I finish getting ready for bed and I read until my timer goes off. I love that I get to whiten my teeth while reading…. two birds with one stone!
If you’re wanting whiter teeth this holiday season, be sure to pick up the Crest 3D Whitestripes and incorporate them into your daily routine! Since they only take a few seconds to apply, you can really whiten your teeth anywhere – while showering, on your commute, while you’re getting ready for bed… it’s so easy! You can stock up now during their Cyber Monday sale – you can get the Whitestrips at a discount for yourself or for a loved one (they make great stocking stuffers!)They have a $7 coupon today as well, so you’re saving EVEN MORE!

Thanks so much for reading & let me know if you take the challenge! 🙂

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crest. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. Court wrote:

Got mine in the mail today!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  2. Sarah wrote:

Always a go-to product for me when I need a quick touch up!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I’m the same – way more wine and coffee this time of year – so thanks for the reminder! I;ll pick up some crest white strips next time im at the drugstore!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I can’t believe the holiday season is here already! I haven’t picked up Crest strips in so long – need to grab them on my next trip to Target. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Rachel

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  5. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

I can’t believe I haven’t tried these yet. I would love to whiten my teeth before Christmas 🙂

-xo, Azanique

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  6. Jessica wrote:

Your teeth look amazing and so white! Love using Crest!
    xo Jessica

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  7. Denise Kokinis wrote:

First of all, your smile is amazing! I love whitestrips and have been using them for so long! I love the new sensitive version they have, I swear by them for my teeth!

Posted 11.27.18 Reply

Your teeth look so pretty! I have loved using Crest white stripes in the past!

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love using Crest Whitestrips! They definitely brighten my smile.

xo, Laura

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  10. NAT wrote:

I hear great things about these. I ought to give them a try.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I love using Crest White Strips! I need to grab this before the holidays, thanks for the reminder!

Posted 11.29.18 Reply
  12. Avani wrote:

That sounds like an amazing product!! Got to give this a try!

Posted 11.30.18 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! 🙌🏻 These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! 💙 I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether it’s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! 💙 I recently discovered @stoneyclover & it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! 🙌🏻 Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business 🙌🏻 I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! 💻 You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in 😂 now it’s time to play catch up! 👩🏼‍💻 hope y’all are having a great week! 💙http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so it’s a good day to curl up with a good book! 💙📚If you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* 🙌🏻 If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! 👸🏻It's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • It’s hard to believe it’s already September & summer is coming to an end 💙 I’m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! 🎉 Hope y’all had a great Labor Day weekend! 💙 We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! 🚪🥰🏡 shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush