Whiter Teeth for the Holidays

The holiday season is officially here and I am so excited about it! I absolutely love the holiday season – it’s a great time to gather with family and friends and I love all the delicious food! Each holiday season I find myself indulging in a bit more wine and coffee and notice that my teeth tend to lose a bit of their whiteness. I’m excited to partner with Crest and their Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for their 14-day challenge to keep my teeth white this holiday season.I have been using Crest 3D Whitestrips for years, so I know they are a product I can trust to give me white teeth after just a few uses (you can notice dramatic results after just three days!). I always make sure I have Crest 3D Whitestrips in my makeup bag to use anytime I have an important event, a trip, or during the holiday season. I even used them leading up to our wedding last year.

Since starting the Crest 14-day challenge, I have incorporated them into my nightly routine. I love these because they are easy to apply, they don’t slip & I’m able to see a difference in my teeth after a few uses. I have been using them at night after I wash my face. While I have them in I finish getting ready for bed and I read until my timer goes off. I love that I get to whiten my teeth while reading…. two birds with one stone!
If you’re wanting whiter teeth this holiday season, be sure to pick up the Crest 3D Whitestripes and incorporate them into your daily routine! Since they only take a few seconds to apply, you can really whiten your teeth anywhere – while showering, on your commute, while you’re getting ready for bed… it’s so easy! You can stock up now during their Cyber Monday sale – you can get the Whitestrips at a discount for yourself or for a loved one (they make great stocking stuffers!)They have a $7 coupon today as well, so you’re saving EVEN MORE!

Thanks so much for reading & let me know if you take the challenge! 🙂

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crest. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. Court wrote:

Got mine in the mail today!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  2. Sarah wrote:

Always a go-to product for me when I need a quick touch up!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I’m the same – way more wine and coffee this time of year – so thanks for the reminder! I;ll pick up some crest white strips next time im at the drugstore!

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I can’t believe the holiday season is here already! I haven’t picked up Crest strips in so long – need to grab them on my next trip to Target. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Rachel

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  5. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

I can’t believe I haven’t tried these yet. I would love to whiten my teeth before Christmas 🙂

-xo, Azanique

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  6. Jessica wrote:

Your teeth look amazing and so white! Love using Crest!
    xo Jessica

Posted 11.26.18 Reply
  7. Denise Kokinis wrote:

First of all, your smile is amazing! I love whitestrips and have been using them for so long! I love the new sensitive version they have, I swear by them for my teeth!

Posted 11.27.18 Reply

Your teeth look so pretty! I have loved using Crest white stripes in the past!

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love using Crest Whitestrips! They definitely brighten my smile.

xo, Laura

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  10. NAT wrote:

I hear great things about these. I ought to give them a try.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 11.28.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I love using Crest White Strips! I need to grab this before the holidays, thanks for the reminder!

Posted 11.29.18 Reply
  12. Avani wrote:

That sounds like an amazing product!! Got to give this a try!

Posted 11.30.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100