Gift Guide for the Homebody

With less than one week until Christmas, it’s time to grab those last minute gifts! if you’re in need of gifting ideas, all of my gift guides can be found here! Today is my last gift guide of the season and it’s a good one! Gifts for the home body! We all have that person in our life that loves to spend time at home and appreciates all the cozy things. I think I may be that person in my family ๐Ÿ˜‰ Even if you don’t have that person in your life, there are SO many great gifting items in this gift guide!

P.S. If you’re still in need of great gifts and need quick shipping, Shopbop currently has a boutique on Amazon HERE! You can get all the great items Shopbop has to offer with the 2-day shipping thanks to Amazon! I love that they’re doing this -it’s perfect for those last minute shoppers!

ONE | Now this is a robe that you’ll never want to take off! It’s so cozy!

TWO | I think everyone appreciates a great smelling candle!

THREE | This bath soak is great for those who love to take baths and relax!

FOUR | Stay cozy all the time in this cute PJ set! This PJ set comes in seven different prints.

FIVE | This cute floral tumbler is great to keep track of water drinking during the day! I love using this tumbler when working from home.

SIX | These socks are fleece lined & will keep your feet warm on the coldest nights!

SEVEN | Give them a good nights sleep with this cute eye mask!

EIGHT | There’s no better way to spend an evening at home than with a good book! The Kindle Paperwhite is a great gift idea.

NINE | A cosmetic bag with their personalized initials makes for a great gift!

TEN | This doormat is too funny! A sure way to keep people away from the home body ha!

ELEVEN | Want some self-care? Grab a good sheet mask and relax a bit while hydrating your skin.

TWELVE | I put on these slippers every morning when I wake up! There are so many cute slippers to gift this season

THIRTEEN | What better gift for the homebody than this book?!

FOURTEEN | You can’t go wrong with a cute coffee mug! There are so many options in the gift boutique!

FIFTEEN | These look great on coffee tables & make a great gift. Include your favorite candle for them to burn!

SIXTEEN | I agree with this tray – I think we could all use an extra day, right?!

SEVENTEEN | This is the best bubble bath ever. Makes for a very relaxing bath!

EIGHTEEN | I love using diffusers in our rooms to infuse a relaxing smell!

NINETEEN | You can be cozy at home in these velour joggers!

TWENTY | I mean, how stinkin’ cute is this?! It’s a heating and cooling pad!

TWENTY-ONE |

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I love all of these! (sends to boyfriend!)

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I am the biggest homebody ever and seriously loving every single thing you have selected! Everything just looks so cozy!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  3. Okay such a great roundup. I have been totally eyeing those velour joggers. I think I need them in my life. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply

All of these items are sooo cute! I’d love to have one of each haha!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

Ooh this is me and right up my alley! I might splurge on some of these for myself after the holidays since my shopping is already done!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  6. Aliya G wrote:

I keep seeing Number 15 and 18 and I think I might get this for my home. Great gift suggestions.

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much Aliya! I have both of these items & really like them. I keep the matchsticks on a tray on our coffee table! Adds a fun element!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. This is the most perfect gift guide for me, haha! I am definitely a homebody. Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

Such a great gift guide…I need these for myself lol! & that doormat is too funny!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  9. Rachel wrote:

Iโ€™m a total homebody and love everything warm and cozy. Love all of your picks!

Rachel

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

Yep – pretty sure my sister would like 99% of these things for Christmas. She’s definitely the homebody of the family. Such creative gifts!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  11. I need that doormat and those flannel pjs! So cute ๐Ÿ™‚

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  12. That robe and these slippers are calling my name!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  13. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

Since I started working from home I’ve become such the home body! I think I need everything on this list to be honest! xo -Rach

Posted 12.25.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay