Gift Guide for the Homebody

With less than one week until Christmas, it’s time to grab those last minute gifts! if you’re in need of gifting ideas, all of my gift guides can be found here! Today is my last gift guide of the season and it’s a good one! Gifts for the home body! We all have that person in our life that loves to spend time at home and appreciates all the cozy things. I think I may be that person in my family ๐Ÿ˜‰ Even if you don’t have that person in your life, there are SO many great gifting items in this gift guide!

P.S. If you’re still in need of great gifts and need quick shipping, Shopbop currently has a boutique on Amazon HERE! You can get all the great items Shopbop has to offer with the 2-day shipping thanks to Amazon! I love that they’re doing this -it’s perfect for those last minute shoppers!

ONE | Now this is a robe that you’ll never want to take off! It’s so cozy!

TWO | I think everyone appreciates a great smelling candle!

THREE | This bath soak is great for those who love to take baths and relax!

FOUR | Stay cozy all the time in this cute PJ set! This PJ set comes in seven different prints.

FIVE | This cute floral tumbler is great to keep track of water drinking during the day! I love using this tumbler when working from home.

SIX | These socks are fleece lined & will keep your feet warm on the coldest nights!

SEVEN | Give them a good nights sleep with this cute eye mask!

EIGHT | There’s no better way to spend an evening at home than with a good book! The Kindle Paperwhite is a great gift idea.

NINE | A cosmetic bag with their personalized initials makes for a great gift!

TEN | This doormat is too funny! A sure way to keep people away from the home body ha!

ELEVEN | Want some self-care? Grab a good sheet mask and relax a bit while hydrating your skin.

TWELVE | I put on these slippers every morning when I wake up! There are so many cute slippers to gift this season

THIRTEEN | What better gift for the homebody than this book?!

FOURTEEN | You can’t go wrong with a cute coffee mug! There are so many options in the gift boutique!

FIFTEEN | These look great on coffee tables & make a great gift. Include your favorite candle for them to burn!

SIXTEEN | I agree with this tray – I think we could all use an extra day, right?!

SEVENTEEN | This is the best bubble bath ever. Makes for a very relaxing bath!

EIGHTEEN | I love using diffusers in our rooms to infuse a relaxing smell!

NINETEEN | You can be cozy at home in these velour joggers!

TWENTY | I mean, how stinkin’ cute is this?! It’s a heating and cooling pad!

TWENTY-ONE |

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I love all of these! (sends to boyfriend!)

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I am the biggest homebody ever and seriously loving every single thing you have selected! Everything just looks so cozy!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  3. Okay such a great roundup. I have been totally eyeing those velour joggers. I think I need them in my life. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply

All of these items are sooo cute! I’d love to have one of each haha!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

Ooh this is me and right up my alley! I might splurge on some of these for myself after the holidays since my shopping is already done!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  6. Aliya G wrote:

I keep seeing Number 15 and 18 and I think I might get this for my home. Great gift suggestions.

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much Aliya! I have both of these items & really like them. I keep the matchsticks on a tray on our coffee table! Adds a fun element!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. This is the most perfect gift guide for me, haha! I am definitely a homebody. Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

Such a great gift guide…I need these for myself lol! & that doormat is too funny!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  9. Rachel wrote:

Iโ€™m a total homebody and love everything warm and cozy. Love all of your picks!

Rachel

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

Yep – pretty sure my sister would like 99% of these things for Christmas. She’s definitely the homebody of the family. Such creative gifts!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  11. I need that doormat and those flannel pjs! So cute ๐Ÿ™‚

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  12. That robe and these slippers are calling my name!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  13. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

Since I started working from home I’ve become such the home body! I think I need everything on this list to be honest! xo -Rach

Posted 12.25.18 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! ๐Ÿ’™ I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether itโ€™s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! ๐Ÿ’™ I recently discovered @stoneyclover & itโ€™s safe to say Iโ€™m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! ๐Ÿ’ป You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in ๐Ÿ˜‚ now itโ€™s time to play catch up! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป hope yโ€™all are having a great week! ๐Ÿ’™http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so itโ€™s a good day to curl up with a good book! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ“šIf you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸปIt's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • Itโ€™s hard to believe itโ€™s already September & summer is coming to an end ๐Ÿ’™ Iโ€™m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! ๐ŸŽ‰ Hope yโ€™all had a great Labor Day weekend! ๐Ÿ’™ We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿก shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush