Gift Guide for the Homebody

With less than one week until Christmas, it’s time to grab those last minute gifts! if you’re in need of gifting ideas, all of my gift guides can be found here! Today is my last gift guide of the season and it’s a good one! Gifts for the home body! We all have that person in our life that loves to spend time at home and appreciates all the cozy things. I think I may be that person in my family 😉 Even if you don’t have that person in your life, there are SO many great gifting items in this gift guide!

P.S. If you’re still in need of great gifts and need quick shipping, Shopbop currently has a boutique on Amazon HERE! You can get all the great items Shopbop has to offer with the 2-day shipping thanks to Amazon! I love that they’re doing this -it’s perfect for those last minute shoppers!

ONE | Now this is a robe that you’ll never want to take off! It’s so cozy!

TWO | I think everyone appreciates a great smelling candle!

THREE | This bath soak is great for those who love to take baths and relax!

FOUR | Stay cozy all the time in this cute PJ set! This PJ set comes in seven different prints.

FIVE | This cute floral tumbler is great to keep track of water drinking during the day! I love using this tumbler when working from home.

SIX | These socks are fleece lined & will keep your feet warm on the coldest nights!

SEVEN | Give them a good nights sleep with this cute eye mask!

EIGHT | There’s no better way to spend an evening at home than with a good book! The Kindle Paperwhite is a great gift idea.

NINE | A cosmetic bag with their personalized initials makes for a great gift!

TEN | This doormat is too funny! A sure way to keep people away from the home body ha!

ELEVEN | Want some self-care? Grab a good sheet mask and relax a bit while hydrating your skin.

TWELVE | I put on these slippers every morning when I wake up! There are so many cute slippers to gift this season

THIRTEEN | What better gift for the homebody than this book?!

FOURTEEN | You can’t go wrong with a cute coffee mug! There are so many options in the gift boutique!

FIFTEEN | These look great on coffee tables & make a great gift. Include your favorite candle for them to burn!

SIXTEEN | I agree with this tray – I think we could all use an extra day, right?!

SEVENTEEN | This is the best bubble bath ever. Makes for a very relaxing bath!

EIGHTEEN | I love using diffusers in our rooms to infuse a relaxing smell!

NINETEEN | You can be cozy at home in these velour joggers!

TWENTY | I mean, how stinkin’ cute is this?! It’s a heating and cooling pad!

TWENTY-ONE |

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I love all of these! (sends to boyfriend!)

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I am the biggest homebody ever and seriously loving every single thing you have selected! Everything just looks so cozy!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  3. Okay such a great roundup. I have been totally eyeing those velour joggers. I think I need them in my life. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply

All of these items are sooo cute! I’d love to have one of each haha!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

Ooh this is me and right up my alley! I might splurge on some of these for myself after the holidays since my shopping is already done!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  6. Aliya G wrote:

I keep seeing Number 15 and 18 and I think I might get this for my home. Great gift suggestions.

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much Aliya! I have both of these items & really like them. I keep the matchsticks on a tray on our coffee table! Adds a fun element!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. This is the most perfect gift guide for me, haha! I am definitely a homebody. Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

Such a great gift guide…I need these for myself lol! & that doormat is too funny!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  9. Rachel wrote:

I’m a total homebody and love everything warm and cozy. Love all of your picks!

Rachel

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

Yep – pretty sure my sister would like 99% of these things for Christmas. She’s definitely the homebody of the family. Such creative gifts!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  11. I need that doormat and those flannel pjs! So cute 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  12. That robe and these slippers are calling my name!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  13. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

Since I started working from home I’ve become such the home body! I think I need everything on this list to be honest! xo -Rach

Posted 12.25.18 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly