Gift Guide for the Homebody

With less than one week until Christmas, it’s time to grab those last minute gifts! if you’re in need of gifting ideas, all of my gift guides can be found here! Today is my last gift guide of the season and it’s a good one! Gifts for the home body! We all have that person in our life that loves to spend time at home and appreciates all the cozy things. I think I may be that person in my family 😉 Even if you don’t have that person in your life, there are SO many great gifting items in this gift guide!

P.S. If you’re still in need of great gifts and need quick shipping, Shopbop currently has a boutique on Amazon HERE! You can get all the great items Shopbop has to offer with the 2-day shipping thanks to Amazon! I love that they’re doing this -it’s perfect for those last minute shoppers!

ONE | Now this is a robe that you’ll never want to take off! It’s so cozy!

TWO | I think everyone appreciates a great smelling candle!

THREE | This bath soak is great for those who love to take baths and relax!

FOUR | Stay cozy all the time in this cute PJ set! This PJ set comes in seven different prints.

FIVE | This cute floral tumbler is great to keep track of water drinking during the day! I love using this tumbler when working from home.

SIX | These socks are fleece lined & will keep your feet warm on the coldest nights!

SEVEN | Give them a good nights sleep with this cute eye mask!

EIGHT | There’s no better way to spend an evening at home than with a good book! The Kindle Paperwhite is a great gift idea.

NINE | A cosmetic bag with their personalized initials makes for a great gift!

TEN | This doormat is too funny! A sure way to keep people away from the home body ha!

ELEVEN | Want some self-care? Grab a good sheet mask and relax a bit while hydrating your skin.

TWELVE | I put on these slippers every morning when I wake up! There are so many cute slippers to gift this season

THIRTEEN | What better gift for the homebody than this book?!

FOURTEEN | You can’t go wrong with a cute coffee mug! There are so many options in the gift boutique!

FIFTEEN | These look great on coffee tables & make a great gift. Include your favorite candle for them to burn!

SIXTEEN | I agree with this tray – I think we could all use an extra day, right?!

SEVENTEEN | This is the best bubble bath ever. Makes for a very relaxing bath!

EIGHTEEN | I love using diffusers in our rooms to infuse a relaxing smell!

NINETEEN | You can be cozy at home in these velour joggers!

TWENTY | I mean, how stinkin’ cute is this?! It’s a heating and cooling pad!

TWENTY-ONE |

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I love all of these! (sends to boyfriend!)

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I am the biggest homebody ever and seriously loving every single thing you have selected! Everything just looks so cozy!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  3. Okay such a great roundup. I have been totally eyeing those velour joggers. I think I need them in my life. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply

All of these items are sooo cute! I’d love to have one of each haha!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

Ooh this is me and right up my alley! I might splurge on some of these for myself after the holidays since my shopping is already done!

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  6. Aliya G wrote:

I keep seeing Number 15 and 18 and I think I might get this for my home. Great gift suggestions.

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much Aliya! I have both of these items & really like them. I keep the matchsticks on a tray on our coffee table! Adds a fun element!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. This is the most perfect gift guide for me, haha! I am definitely a homebody. Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 12.19.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

Such a great gift guide…I need these for myself lol! & that doormat is too funny!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  9. Rachel wrote:

I’m a total homebody and love everything warm and cozy. Love all of your picks!

Rachel

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

Yep – pretty sure my sister would like 99% of these things for Christmas. She’s definitely the homebody of the family. Such creative gifts!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  11. I need that doormat and those flannel pjs! So cute 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  12. That robe and these slippers are calling my name!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  13. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

Since I started working from home I’ve become such the home body! I think I need everything on this list to be honest! xo -Rach

Posted 12.25.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat