Gifts for the Travel Lover

We all know someone who is constantly jetting off to one place or another. The person who is always sharing #instaworthy pics from gorgeous locations. The person who has their packing and travel down to a science. I can think of a few of those people in my life! If you know someone who travels a lot – whether it’s for work or leisure – then today’s gift guide is for you! I’m sharing a roundup of all the best travel gifts! A lot of items on this list I own and use anytime I travel, so I can promise they are good! A few items I highly recommend are these packing cubes, the compression bags, and the 2-in-1 travel pillow! You can’t go wrong giving those gifts to a travel lover!

ONE | If I’m on a connecting flight or an international flight I like to bring a carry-on suitcase that has a few “must have” items in case my bag doesn’t make it right away. This carry-on suitcase is affordable and durable.

TWO | Luggage tags are such a functional gift, especially if they’re printed or personalized because it helps differentiate your bag from others! I always make sure I have one on my bags that I can easily identify.

THREE | I have had my Apple Watch for a few years and use it often, but especially when traveling! It’s a great way to stay “in the know” without having my phone out 24/7! I also love tracking my steps with it.

FOUR | I have heard that Allbird sneakers are great for traveling because they’re so lightweight and comfortable. I think they may go on my Christmas list!

FIVE | Packing cubes are something I didn’t know I needed and now I can’t imagine packing without them! They make my suitcase so much more organized and easier to access everything!

SIX | This jewelry case helps keep all of your jewels organized and neat. It’s small enough to fit in your carry on or purse!

SEVEN | Know someone who is traveling internationally soon? Give them a cute passport cover! I like having one because I can easily find a bright colored case in my bag! Plus it helps me keep things organized.

EIGHT | I like my sleep, so I always travel with a Slip eye mask just in case! I hate the lights on planes or the random things that light up hotel rooms. I like complete darkness ha! This Slip eye mask is so gentle on my face, too.

NINE | This makeup remover set is great when traveling! I always hate staining hotel wash cloths, so I like bringing these with me for makeup removal!

TEN | I really have become a fan of card cases in the last few years. They’re so easy to travel with – they can fit in any bag or jacket pocket!

ELEVEN | I never travel anywhere without my portable charger! I don’t even like thinking about a device dying, so I always keep it charged up and in my bag.

TWELVE | I can promise you that these noise cancelling headphones are worth it… especially when you’re sitting near a chatty-cathy or a crying baby!

THIRTEEN | The Kindle Paperwhite is great for the person on the go who wants to be able to read without bringing numerous physical books with them!

FOURTEEN | I recently got these slip-on sneakers and y’all they are amazing! They took almost no time to break-in. I wore them when I walked 5.5 miles in Charleston and they were great!

FIFTEEN | These compression packing bags are a 100% game changer! I have a tendency to over pack and these bags help keeping everything compact and help create space in my suitcase. I use the smallest for underwear/swimsuits, the medium for tops/shorts/skirts, and the larger one for any bulky items. During my recent trip to Baltimore I even packed my big puffy coat in it!

SIXTEEN | Whenever traveling I like having numerous organizational bags to keep my items organized. I typically keep face wipes, tissues, chapstick, hand sanitizer, and a few other essentials in there! I have been loving the bags from LeSportSac lately!

SEVENTEEN | I swear by S’well bottles and I love their newest water bottle, too! It is a bit smaller, so it’s great for traveling.

EIGHTEEN | This bag has quickly become my favorite bag to travel with, no matter where I’m heading! It is so lightweight and is basically a Mary Poppins bag haha! It can hold SO much (I’m always amazed at how much it can hold!) and it’s fully packable. It can easily be folded and stored in the bag it comes in for traveling. I have the medium metro tote and it can hold my laptop, DSLR camera, all of my organizational bags, my small Sony camera & more.

NINETEEN | Anyone else ever get cold when flying?! This blanket is compact for when you don’t need it, but will keep you warm when you do need it.

TWENTY | This 2-in-1 travel pillow is a total game changer! It can be a neck pillow or a regular pillow. I bought this for my Europe trip last summer and it was great on the plane (since it was a 9 hour flight!)

TWENTY-ONE | These New York Times 36 Hour books make great gifts! They give advice for the area along with places that are worth going to, especially if you’re limited on time at a certain place.

TWENTY-TWO | This is a great gift for someone who travels internationally a lot! A coin case comes in handy when dealing with euros and other coins.

TWENTY-THREE | This 5-in-1 adapter fits outlets for over 150 countries.

TWENTY-FOUR | If you need a backpack for traveling, I highly recommend this lightweight backpack. It can hold a LOT, but it’s really lightweight so it doesn’t get weighed down easily. it’s also fully packable, so you can easily fold into your luggage if you no longer need it!

TWENTY-FIVE | I bought this travel wallet a few years ago and I have absolutely loved traveling with it. It’s lightweight, has a spot for my passport, my cards, my plane tickets, etc!

Shop Gifts for the Traveler

1. Cathy wrote:

These are great gifts for a traveler! Number 20 is number 1 on my list for Santa!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.17.18 Reply

Oooo I would love to get any of these gifts! So many amazing choices!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply

This gift guide makes me wish I traveled more! I love these fun pieces and they’re all such great gift ideas!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  4. So many great ideas. I want it all for myself ๐Ÿ˜€

โฅ tanvii.com

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  5. Packing cubes have seriously saved my life! I love that travel blanket idea ๐Ÿ™‚

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  6. Mollie wrote:

These are such great gift ideas! I don’t know how I packed before my packing cubes – they’re such a game changer!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  7. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I really want those packing cubes! I hate a messy suitcase.

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  8. These are great ideas for gifts for the traveler!! I love the idea of packing cubes – who would have thunk!! I will need to try those make up removers myself what a cute idea!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  9. Kim wrote:

These are all great gifts for the girl on the go! I have a similar neck pillow like #20 and I love it because it’s also great to rest my kindle on while reading!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  10. steph wrote:

I am someone who is in love with traveling and each of these are absolutely perfect options!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|trendyinindy@gmail.com

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  11. GH wrote:

Ohhhh such a good gift round up. I want one of everything!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay