Gifts for Your Family (Because we all know they’re hard to buy for!)

When it comes to shopping for holiday gifts, my family are the hardest to buy for! Over the years I’ve figured out a few tried-and-true gifts that I know they will like, but each year I still feel a little stressed when trying to find the perfect gift for them! If you’re anything like me then today’s gift guide is for you! Today I’m rounding up some great gifts that you can gift your family, whether it’s your mom and dad, your siblings or your in laws! I would love to hear what you’re gifting your family members this season.

ONE | If there’s a guy in your family, chances are they could use a new wallet! I swear, my brother and dad are SO hard on their wallets haha. I typically get them a new one each year for Christmas!

TWO | We love a good game night, so you can’t go wrong with gifting a game! I love this limited edition of Scrabble (they have other games too). If you’re more of a card game person then order Monopoly Deal ASAP! It’s such a fun game!

THREE | With the Amazon Firestick you can access all of your favorite tv shows, apps & more! Plus it has Alexa voice remote so she can find your shows for you!

FOUR | I mean, you can’t really go wrong with a soft, cozy throw right?! This one is so incredibly soft!

FIVE | What woman doesn’t like beautiful jewelry? I love this gift set from Pandora Jewelry. It comes with a necklace and earrings that could be worn every day! They have a variety of different gift sets, just in time for the holidays! This bracelet set would be great for sisters!

SIX | Help kickstart your family members healthy new year with a Fitbit!

SEVEN | This wooden tray is so chic and would make a great piece on a coffee table, in the kitchen or a guest room! I love the personalized touch in the center.

EIGHT | Anytime I travel I love wearing the hotel robes. Take that to the next level by giving someone a personalized luxurious robe this season!

NINE | This hand lotion & soap set works perfectly in a kitchen or in a bathroom. It comes with the caddy for a clean, organized look!

TEN | You can’t go wrong with a great smelling candle! I gift this one every single year to someone!

ELEVEN | This Yeti coffee mug is on my Christmas list this year! This will keep your coffee warm for as long as you need it!

TWELVE | This leather wallet would be a great gift for a mom or MIL. It holds all the essentials without being too big.

THIRTEEN | This chic leather catchall tray makes a great gift for any woman on man in your family!

FOURTEEN | The Nest Video Doorbell is a great gadget for family members who love technology and want to keep their house safe!

FIFTEEN | This serving tray is the perfect gift for someone who likes to entertain! It could be used for so many different appetizers!

SIXTEEN | The Google Home speaker is trending in gifting this season (I’ve seen it on almost every morning show haha!)

SEVENTEEN | This monogram cutting board would make a great kitchen accessory!

EIGHTEEN | A pair of cozy slippers are sure to make anyone happy! I have gifted these to my step-mom before and she loves them!

NINETEEN | Pajamas always make a great gift, especially for men! My dad always loves getting PJ bottoms each Christmas!

TWENTY | The instant pot is allll my friends and family are raving about right now! This is definitely a gift that will “wow” your family and make meals easy!

TWENTY-ONE | If you have someone in your family who loves to cook, get them this cookbook by Garden & Gun! It’s one of the best cookbooks we own and every recipe we’ve tried has been delicious.

TWENTY-TWO | Update your family’s morning by gifting them with a Nespresso machine! We absolutely love ours and save SO much money since we no longer have to make a Starbucks run for a latte.

This post is partially sponsored by Pandora Jewelry. All thoughts are my own.

shop gifts for your family

1. lyddiegal wrote:

These are some fun gifts! I know my brother would love the nest doorbell, and the classic board games are a good safe bet!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

Families are definitely hard to buy for! I love that scrabble game. It has a cool look and it would be fun to display!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply
  3. That Nespresso machine looks fabulous! That Instant Pot looks like a great gift too! Amazing list Emily!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply

These are all such great gift ideas! I feel like you can never go wrong with a candle or a cozy blanket 🙂

Posted 12.14.18 Reply

Man, if I wasn’t already basically done with my shopping, I would be getting 90% of this list for my family and friends! So many great ideas!

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  6. Kelsey wrote:

I bought my dad one of those Yeti coffee mugs!! Such a great idea!

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  7. Hillary wrote:

I have that Southern Cookbook and love it! I haven’t actually made anything in it yet, but it makes a great coffee table book

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  8. Mollie wrote:

I’ve heard such great things about Nest! All of these are perfect gifts for parents!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  9. Laura Ashley Yanke wrote:

There are so many goodies here! I really want that robe!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  10. Caitlin Houston wrote:

Games are always a great gift for the family!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  11. OMG these are great! I needed this so badly!

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  12. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

These are all great ideas! I feel like for me guys are always the hardest to buy for.

Posted 12.21.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!