Gifts for Your Family (Because we all know they’re hard to buy for!)

When it comes to shopping for holiday gifts, my family are the hardest to buy for! Over the years I’ve figured out a few tried-and-true gifts that I know they will like, but each year I still feel a little stressed when trying to find the perfect gift for them! If you’re anything like me then today’s gift guide is for you! Today I’m rounding up some great gifts that you can gift your family, whether it’s your mom and dad, your siblings or your in laws! I would love to hear what you’re gifting your family members this season.

ONE | If there’s a guy in your family, chances are they could use a new wallet! I swear, my brother and dad are SO hard on their wallets haha. I typically get them a new one each year for Christmas!

TWO | We love a good game night, so you can’t go wrong with gifting a game! I love this limited edition of Scrabble (they have other games too). If you’re more of a card game person then order Monopoly Deal ASAP! It’s such a fun game!

THREE | With the Amazon Firestick you can access all of your favorite tv shows, apps & more! Plus it has Alexa voice remote so she can find your shows for you!

FOUR | I mean, you can’t really go wrong with a soft, cozy throw right?! This one is so incredibly soft!

FIVE | What woman doesn’t like beautiful jewelry? I love this gift set from Pandora Jewelry. It comes with a necklace and earrings that could be worn every day! They have a variety of different gift sets, just in time for the holidays! This bracelet set would be great for sisters!

SIX | Help kickstart your family members healthy new year with a Fitbit!

SEVEN | This wooden tray is so chic and would make a great piece on a coffee table, in the kitchen or a guest room! I love the personalized touch in the center.

EIGHT | Anytime I travel I love wearing the hotel robes. Take that to the next level by giving someone a personalized luxurious robe this season!

NINE | This hand lotion & soap set works perfectly in a kitchen or in a bathroom. It comes with the caddy for a clean, organized look!

TEN | You can’t go wrong with a great smelling candle! I gift this one every single year to someone!

ELEVEN | This Yeti coffee mug is on my Christmas list this year! This will keep your coffee warm for as long as you need it!

TWELVE | This leather wallet would be a great gift for a mom or MIL. It holds all the essentials without being too big.

THIRTEEN | This chic leather catchall tray makes a great gift for any woman on man in your family!

FOURTEEN | The Nest Video Doorbell is a great gadget for family members who love technology and want to keep their house safe!

FIFTEEN | This serving tray is the perfect gift for someone who likes to entertain! It could be used for so many different appetizers!

SIXTEEN | The Google Home speaker is trending in gifting this season (I’ve seen it on almost every morning show haha!)

SEVENTEEN | This monogram cutting board would make a great kitchen accessory!

EIGHTEEN | A pair of cozy slippers are sure to make anyone happy! I have gifted these to my step-mom before and she loves them!

NINETEEN | Pajamas always make a great gift, especially for men! My dad always loves getting PJ bottoms each Christmas!

TWENTY | The instant pot is allll my friends and family are raving about right now! This is definitely a gift that will “wow” your family and make meals easy!

TWENTY-ONE | If you have someone in your family who loves to cook, get them this cookbook by Garden & Gun! It’s one of the best cookbooks we own and every recipe we’ve tried has been delicious.

TWENTY-TWO | Update your family’s morning by gifting them with a Nespresso machine! We absolutely love ours and save SO much money since we no longer have to make a Starbucks run for a latte.

This post is partially sponsored by Pandora Jewelry. All thoughts are my own.

shop gifts for your family

1. lyddiegal wrote:

These are some fun gifts! I know my brother would love the nest doorbell, and the classic board games are a good safe bet!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

Families are definitely hard to buy for! I love that scrabble game. It has a cool look and it would be fun to display!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply
  3. That Nespresso machine looks fabulous! That Instant Pot looks like a great gift too! Amazing list Emily!

Posted 12.14.18 Reply

These are all such great gift ideas! I feel like you can never go wrong with a candle or a cozy blanket 🙂

Posted 12.14.18 Reply

Man, if I wasn’t already basically done with my shopping, I would be getting 90% of this list for my family and friends! So many great ideas!

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  6. Kelsey wrote:

I bought my dad one of those Yeti coffee mugs!! Such a great idea!

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  7. Hillary wrote:

I have that Southern Cookbook and love it! I haven’t actually made anything in it yet, but it makes a great coffee table book

Posted 12.16.18 Reply
  8. Mollie wrote:

I’ve heard such great things about Nest! All of these are perfect gifts for parents!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  9. Laura Ashley Yanke wrote:

There are so many goodies here! I really want that robe!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  10. Caitlin Houston wrote:

Games are always a great gift for the family!

Posted 12.17.18 Reply
  11. OMG these are great! I needed this so badly!

Posted 12.18.18 Reply
  12. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

These are all great ideas! I feel like for me guys are always the hardest to buy for.

Posted 12.21.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬