Gifts For Her Under $50

Can y’all believe it’s December already?! Whew! This year seems to have flown by. Now that we’re in the last month of 2018, the holiday season is in full swing, which means it’s time to get started on buying gifts for loved ones!

Today I’m excited to share my first holiday gift guide of the season! It’s a little later than I had planned, but that’s par for the course since I haven’t even started my shopping yet! *insert panicked emoji * Hav y’all started shopping? Are you completely done?! I’m majorly feeling the holiday stress right now!

GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50

ONE | I’m candle obsessed, so I always love getting candles for any occasion. This candle adds a chic, personalized element to any space! This would make a great gift for a friend, MIL, or co-worker!

TWO | This cuff is dainty, but has a powerful reminder stamped on it! Give this cuff to a girl boss or your sister, I promise she will love it! It comes in four different metals.

THREE | This faux fur pom beanie is too cute & it’ll keep you warm during the cold winter days! Makes a great stocking stuffer gift too.

FOUR | A glitter water bottle makes drinking water throughout the day a bit more fun! This water bottle comes in a few colors, too!

FIVE | I love a chic tray on my nightstand & this personalized tray is adorable for yourself or for someone else!

SIX | A scarf makes a great gift, no matter who the recipient! I’m partial to this colorful striped scarf, but there are so many great options.

SEVEN | A good hair-tie is a life changer & that’s exactly how I feel about these hair ties! They hold your hair well without damaging it and creating a crease.

EIGHT | A phone case is a great stocking stuffer idea! This one by Richmond & Finch is too cute!

NINE | The jade roller is HUGE right now, so this is a great gift to give the beauty obsessed girl in your life!

TEN | Gift this ring light to the girls who are always taking selfies (aka my sisters haha!) it’ll up their game!

ELEVEN | Anytime I travel I like to bring a big travel case for my cosmetics and toiletries. This travel case is adorable and would easily hold all the essentials. Bag-All has a whole line of cute travel accessories.

TWELVE | I can’t believe this backpack is under $50! It would be great for a younger sibling, someone who likes to travel or for the person who commutes to work! This could also function as a gym bag, too! This brand, Baggu, also has a lot of other bags under $50.

THIRTEEN | This wash away gift set is adorable & any girl will appreciate it! We all know how messy it can be to take off our makeup, so this set makes it a bit easy with designated wash clothes to remove makeup & a headband to keep your hair out of your eyes.

FOURTEEN | I saw these birthstone layered necklaces in store last week & immediately thought they would be a great gift for a sister or SIL.

FIFTEEN | I can’t say no to a great smelling candle, like the Capri Blue Volcano candle! This makes a great gift (I typically gift at least five of them each year!)

SIXTEEN | Anthropologie always has the best personalized mug & this coffee mug is my personal favorite this season. This would make a great teacher gift – fill it with coffee, gift cards or school supplies for an easy holiday gift! 🙂

SEVENTEEN | I’m a “pouch” kind of girl ha! I love having numerous pouches in my bags to keep things organized – so naturally this is also a great gift!

EIGHTEEN | Cute gloves that keep your fingers warm AND allow you to text on-the-go?! Count me in!

NINETEEN | I adore this gift pouch set! These are great for every day use to keep your bag organized or for traveling.

TWENTY | Get a jump start on the new year by gifting this chic wall calendar!

TWENTY-ONE | Add a personal touch with this cute personalized notebook! Great for moms, friends, teachers, etc.

TWENTY-TWO | This journal guides you to discover and appreciate what makes you happy each day. I love the idea of this journal!

TWENTY-THREE | This silk scarf is stunning in person & looks much more expensive than $48. It comes in a few colors and looks great with many different outfits. This would make a great gift for a mom or MIL.

TWENTY-FOUR | I don’t know a single girl who doesn’t get joy from a fresh new planner – this mini version is great for the gal on the go!

TWENTY-FIVE | This cookbook combines the joy of cooking with the science of nutrition! perfect for the person who enjoys cooking and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Shop Under $50 Gifts for Her

1. minau wrote:

Absolutely great gift ideas! Thanks for that!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  2. Brianna Rooney wrote:

You haven’t done any of your shopping?! I am done and wrapped…crazy I know!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Ok, correction: I have done a LITTLE BIT! Like, I ordered five gifts last night haha! Normally I am not this behind. I, like you, like to be ahead of the game and not scrambling at the last minute … but this year hasn’t been that way ha! I blame my family for not giving me any ideas 😉

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

So many great gift ideas; I want a couple of them for myself haha!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

These are such great gifts ideas. I love the snow hat!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

These are great ideas! The sparkly water bottle is really pretty!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  6. Oh my gosh so many goodies! I just bought that jade roller and I am hooked. Going to do it right now, now that you reminded me haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute and I am absolutely loving that silk scarf! The colors and print are so cute!

Kileen

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Oh, so many gifts I wouldn’t mind receiving or buying my self! That jade roller needs to go on my wish list!

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  9. Morgan wrote:

LOVE that phone case and the pom beanie!

-Morgan

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  10. That Day Designer agenda is on my list this year! I love starting off the new year with a fresh planner 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I have only bought one thing, my mom’s gift. oh wait 2 things! My husband “bought” himself a laptop LOL . Great list!

Posted 12.6.18 Reply

The problem is that now that I’m reading this – I suddenly want it all for myself haha! But truly, they’re all such good ideas for Christmas gifts!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  13. Marlene wrote:

Love this gift guide! I kind of want a little bit of everything lol

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  14. So many great gift ideas!

Posted 12.10.18 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe