Gifts For Her Under $50

Can y’all believe it’s December already?! Whew! This year seems to have flown by. Now that we’re in the last month of 2018, the holiday season is in full swing, which means it’s time to get started on buying gifts for loved ones!

Today I’m excited to share my first holiday gift guide of the season! It’s a little later than I had planned, but that’s par for the course since I haven’t even started my shopping yet! *insert panicked emoji * Hav y’all started shopping? Are you completely done?! I’m majorly feeling the holiday stress right now!

GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50

ONE | I’m candle obsessed, so I always love getting candles for any occasion. This candle adds a chic, personalized element to any space! This would make a great gift for a friend, MIL, or co-worker!

TWO | This cuff is dainty, but has a powerful reminder stamped on it! Give this cuff to a girl boss or your sister, I promise she will love it! It comes in four different metals.

THREE | This faux fur pom beanie is too cute & it’ll keep you warm during the cold winter days! Makes a great stocking stuffer gift too.

FOUR | A glitter water bottle makes drinking water throughout the day a bit more fun! This water bottle comes in a few colors, too!

FIVE | I love a chic tray on my nightstand & this personalized tray is adorable for yourself or for someone else!

SIX | A scarf makes a great gift, no matter who the recipient! I’m partial to this colorful striped scarf, but there are so many great options.

SEVEN | A good hair-tie is a life changer & that’s exactly how I feel about these hair ties! They hold your hair well without damaging it and creating a crease.

EIGHT | A phone case is a great stocking stuffer idea! This one by Richmond & Finch is too cute!

NINE | The jade roller is HUGE right now, so this is a great gift to give the beauty obsessed girl in your life!

TEN | Gift this ring light to the girls who are always taking selfies (aka my sisters haha!) it’ll up their game!

ELEVEN | Anytime I travel I like to bring a big travel case for my cosmetics and toiletries. This travel case is adorable and would easily hold all the essentials. Bag-All has a whole line of cute travel accessories.

TWELVE | I can’t believe this backpack is under $50! It would be great for a younger sibling, someone who likes to travel or for the person who commutes to work! This could also function as a gym bag, too! This brand, Baggu, also has a lot of other bags under $50.

THIRTEEN | This wash away gift set is adorable & any girl will appreciate it! We all know how messy it can be to take off our makeup, so this set makes it a bit easy with designated wash clothes to remove makeup & a headband to keep your hair out of your eyes.

FOURTEEN | I saw these birthstone layered necklaces in store last week & immediately thought they would be a great gift for a sister or SIL.

FIFTEEN | I can’t say no to a great smelling candle, like the Capri Blue Volcano candle! This makes a great gift (I typically gift at least five of them each year!)

SIXTEEN | Anthropologie always has the best personalized mug & this coffee mug is my personal favorite this season. This would make a great teacher gift – fill it with coffee, gift cards or school supplies for an easy holiday gift! 🙂

SEVENTEEN | I’m a “pouch” kind of girl ha! I love having numerous pouches in my bags to keep things organized – so naturally this is also a great gift!

EIGHTEEN | Cute gloves that keep your fingers warm AND allow you to text on-the-go?! Count me in!

NINETEEN | I adore this gift pouch set! These are great for every day use to keep your bag organized or for traveling.

TWENTY | Get a jump start on the new year by gifting this chic wall calendar!

TWENTY-ONE | Add a personal touch with this cute personalized notebook! Great for moms, friends, teachers, etc.

TWENTY-TWO | This journal guides you to discover and appreciate what makes you happy each day. I love the idea of this journal!

TWENTY-THREE | This silk scarf is stunning in person & looks much more expensive than $48. It comes in a few colors and looks great with many different outfits. This would make a great gift for a mom or MIL.

TWENTY-FOUR | I don’t know a single girl who doesn’t get joy from a fresh new planner – this mini version is great for the gal on the go!

TWENTY-FIVE | This cookbook combines the joy of cooking with the science of nutrition! perfect for the person who enjoys cooking and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Shop Under $50 Gifts for Her

1. minau wrote:

Absolutely great gift ideas! Thanks for that!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  2. Brianna Rooney wrote:

You haven’t done any of your shopping?! I am done and wrapped…crazy I know!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Ok, correction: I have done a LITTLE BIT! Like, I ordered five gifts last night haha! Normally I am not this behind. I, like you, like to be ahead of the game and not scrambling at the last minute … but this year hasn’t been that way ha! I blame my family for not giving me any ideas 😉

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

So many great gift ideas; I want a couple of them for myself haha!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

These are such great gifts ideas. I love the snow hat!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

These are great ideas! The sparkly water bottle is really pretty!

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  6. Oh my gosh so many goodies! I just bought that jade roller and I am hooked. Going to do it right now, now that you reminded me haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 12.4.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute and I am absolutely loving that silk scarf! The colors and print are so cute!

Kileen

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Oh, so many gifts I wouldn’t mind receiving or buying my self! That jade roller needs to go on my wish list!

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  9. Morgan wrote:

LOVE that phone case and the pom beanie!

-Morgan

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  10. That Day Designer agenda is on my list this year! I love starting off the new year with a fresh planner 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.5.18 Reply
  11. Renee wrote:

I have only bought one thing, my mom’s gift. oh wait 2 things! My husband “bought” himself a laptop LOL . Great list!

Posted 12.6.18 Reply

The problem is that now that I’m reading this – I suddenly want it all for myself haha! But truly, they’re all such good ideas for Christmas gifts!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  13. Marlene wrote:

Love this gift guide! I kind of want a little bit of everything lol

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  14. So many great gift ideas!

Posted 12.10.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50