My “Elevated Casual” Outfit

It’s no secret around here that I love a good, casual outfit! When I was in Charleston a few weeks ago I made sure to pack a mix of casual and more dressy outfits for everything we had planned! One day turned out to be WAY nicer and warmer than anticipated, so I threw these pieces on together and loved how the outfit turned out! It was a perfect mix of casual, comfortable pieces but dressed up a bit!

I can’t get enough of these Spanx faux leather leggings – they are so comfortable and make any outfit look put together! And if you’re looking for a pair of comfy shoes that you can walk all day in while still looking stylish, look no further than these slip-on sneakers! They required almost no breaking in! This is the last outfit post of 2018… I can’t believe this year is coming to a close! I have a few more posts coming up this week & next before I’m taking a little break before 2019!

GREY TOP | BLAZER | FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS | SNEAKERS | BAG | SUNGLASSES | EARRINGS

photos by Julie Livingston Photography

SHOP MORE BLAZERS BELOW

Shop my casual look

1. Mei wrote:

Such a cute look! You rock the casual OOTDs 🙂

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I added the Spanx leggings to my Christmas wishlist. And I love how you styled it with a blazer! So chic!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  3. lyddiegal wrote:

I love this look! the blazer takes an easy casual look to polished perfection.
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  4. Thea wrote:

What a great outfit! So easy yet so chic. I’m so with you on the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings — they are my go-to pair of pants. How did we live before them lol?

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love how you paired a blazer with leggings, so chic and comfy!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

That blazer is just amazing! I love how you styled it with the leggings – so cute!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

Such a cute outfit love! I am loving these faux leather leggings!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  8. Sarah wrote:

These are my favorite leggings!!! Love how you added a blazer with slip on sneakers!! The perfect casual outfit!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love this look! It’s such a perfect casual outfit, I love how you dressed it up a little bit!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  10. adriana wrote:

This is SO cute! Every piece is so versatile. Love it!

Posted 12.22.18 Reply
  11. I am in love with this entire look! That blazer is so chic!

Posted 12.23.18 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion