My “Elevated Casual” Outfit

It’s no secret around here that I love a good, casual outfit! When I was in Charleston a few weeks ago I made sure to pack a mix of casual and more dressy outfits for everything we had planned! One day turned out to be WAY nicer and warmer than anticipated, so I threw these pieces on together and loved how the outfit turned out! It was a perfect mix of casual, comfortable pieces but dressed up a bit!

I can’t get enough of these Spanx faux leather leggings – they are so comfortable and make any outfit look put together! And if you’re looking for a pair of comfy shoes that you can walk all day in while still looking stylish, look no further than these slip-on sneakers! They required almost no breaking in! This is the last outfit post of 2018… I can’t believe this year is coming to a close! I have a few more posts coming up this week & next before I’m taking a little break before 2019!

GREY TOP | BLAZER | FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS | SNEAKERS | BAG | SUNGLASSES | EARRINGS

photos by Julie Livingston Photography

SHOP MORE BLAZERS BELOW

Shop my casual look

1. Mei wrote:

Such a cute look! You rock the casual OOTDs 🙂

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I added the Spanx leggings to my Christmas wishlist. And I love how you styled it with a blazer! So chic!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  3. lyddiegal wrote:

I love this look! the blazer takes an easy casual look to polished perfection.
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  4. Thea wrote:

What a great outfit! So easy yet so chic. I’m so with you on the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings — they are my go-to pair of pants. How did we live before them lol?

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love how you paired a blazer with leggings, so chic and comfy!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

That blazer is just amazing! I love how you styled it with the leggings – so cute!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

Such a cute outfit love! I am loving these faux leather leggings!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  8. Sarah wrote:

These are my favorite leggings!!! Love how you added a blazer with slip on sneakers!! The perfect casual outfit!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love this look! It’s such a perfect casual outfit, I love how you dressed it up a little bit!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  10. adriana wrote:

This is SO cute! Every piece is so versatile. Love it!

Posted 12.22.18 Reply
  11. I am in love with this entire look! That blazer is so chic!

Posted 12.23.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay