My “Elevated Casual” Outfit

It’s no secret around here that I love a good, casual outfit! When I was in Charleston a few weeks ago I made sure to pack a mix of casual and more dressy outfits for everything we had planned! One day turned out to be WAY nicer and warmer than anticipated, so I threw these pieces on together and loved how the outfit turned out! It was a perfect mix of casual, comfortable pieces but dressed up a bit!

I can’t get enough of these Spanx faux leather leggings – they are so comfortable and make any outfit look put together! And if you’re looking for a pair of comfy shoes that you can walk all day in while still looking stylish, look no further than these slip-on sneakers! They required almost no breaking in! This is the last outfit post of 2018… I can’t believe this year is coming to a close! I have a few more posts coming up this week & next before I’m taking a little break before 2019!

GREY TOP | BLAZER | FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS | SNEAKERS | BAG | SUNGLASSES | EARRINGS

photos by Julie Livingston Photography

SHOP MORE BLAZERS BELOW

Shop my casual look

1. Mei wrote:

Such a cute look! You rock the casual OOTDs 🙂

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I added the Spanx leggings to my Christmas wishlist. And I love how you styled it with a blazer! So chic!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  3. lyddiegal wrote:

I love this look! the blazer takes an easy casual look to polished perfection.
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  4. Thea wrote:

What a great outfit! So easy yet so chic. I’m so with you on the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings — they are my go-to pair of pants. How did we live before them lol?

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love how you paired a blazer with leggings, so chic and comfy!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

That blazer is just amazing! I love how you styled it with the leggings – so cute!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

Such a cute outfit love! I am loving these faux leather leggings!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  8. Sarah wrote:

These are my favorite leggings!!! Love how you added a blazer with slip on sneakers!! The perfect casual outfit!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love this look! It’s such a perfect casual outfit, I love how you dressed it up a little bit!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  10. adriana wrote:

This is SO cute! Every piece is so versatile. Love it!

Posted 12.22.18 Reply
  11. I am in love with this entire look! That blazer is so chic!

Posted 12.23.18 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! 🙌🏻 These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! 💙 I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether it’s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! 💙 I recently discovered @stoneyclover & it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! 🙌🏻 Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business 🙌🏻 I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! 💻 You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in 😂 now it’s time to play catch up! 👩🏼‍💻 hope y’all are having a great week! 💙http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so it’s a good day to curl up with a good book! 💙📚If you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* 🙌🏻 If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! 👸🏻It's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • It’s hard to believe it’s already September & summer is coming to an end 💙 I’m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! 🎉 Hope y’all had a great Labor Day weekend! 💙 We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! 🚪🥰🏡 shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush