My “Elevated Casual” Outfit

It’s no secret around here that I love a good, casual outfit! When I was in Charleston a few weeks ago I made sure to pack a mix of casual and more dressy outfits for everything we had planned! One day turned out to be WAY nicer and warmer than anticipated, so I threw these pieces on together and loved how the outfit turned out! It was a perfect mix of casual, comfortable pieces but dressed up a bit!

I can’t get enough of these Spanx faux leather leggings – they are so comfortable and make any outfit look put together! And if you’re looking for a pair of comfy shoes that you can walk all day in while still looking stylish, look no further than these slip-on sneakers! They required almost no breaking in! This is the last outfit post of 2018… I can’t believe this year is coming to a close! I have a few more posts coming up this week & next before I’m taking a little break before 2019!

GREY TOP | BLAZER | FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS | SNEAKERS | BAG | SUNGLASSES | EARRINGS

photos by Julie Livingston Photography

SHOP MORE BLAZERS BELOW

Shop my casual look

1. Mei wrote:

Such a cute look! You rock the casual OOTDs 🙂

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

I added the Spanx leggings to my Christmas wishlist. And I love how you styled it with a blazer! So chic!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  3. lyddiegal wrote:

I love this look! the blazer takes an easy casual look to polished perfection.
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  4. Thea wrote:

What a great outfit! So easy yet so chic. I’m so with you on the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings — they are my go-to pair of pants. How did we live before them lol?

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love how you paired a blazer with leggings, so chic and comfy!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.20.18 Reply

That blazer is just amazing! I love how you styled it with the leggings – so cute!

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

Such a cute outfit love! I am loving these faux leather leggings!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.20.18 Reply
  8. Sarah wrote:

These are my favorite leggings!!! Love how you added a blazer with slip on sneakers!! The perfect casual outfit!!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love this look! It’s such a perfect casual outfit, I love how you dressed it up a little bit!

Posted 12.21.18 Reply
  10. adriana wrote:

This is SO cute! Every piece is so versatile. Love it!

Posted 12.22.18 Reply
  11. I am in love with this entire look! That blazer is so chic!

Posted 12.23.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat