Our 2018 Christmas Cards

It feels like yesterday I was wishing for fall to arrive and now it’s already time to send out Christmas cards! Sending out Christmas cards is something I enjoy doing every year (you can see last year’s Christmas card here) so I was excited to design ours this year! Back in November we did a photo session with Shana Leigh Photography and we were so happy with how the photos came out that we decided to use one for our Christmas cards!

We used Minted for our Christmas cards again this year. I have used Minted for years and have always been really happy with the quality of the products, their website, and the amount of options they have for holiday cards! If you’re in need of art, wedding invitations, or stationery they have a great selection of those items as well! We got our save the dates and wedding invitations through Minted and loved how they turned out!
A few weeks ago Nick and I sat down to design our holiday card on Minted.com. They have so any options, but we finally landed on this design. We customized it with our photo and gold foil for a more personalized look. We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out! Perhaps my favorite part about ordering through Minted is their free recipient addressing. You simply upload addresses to your contacts on their address assistant & they do all the work for you! Once you receive them in the mail all you have to do is stuff the envelope and add a stamp and you’re good to go! It makes sending out cards SO much easier, especially if you’re busy or on a time crunch!
Minted also offers custom stamps and address labels to really complete your holiday cards! We went with matching stamps this year and they really do add to the overall look! P.S. It’s not too late to order your cards – they offer expedited shipping so you can receive and send them out in time for the holidays! If you’re feeling really behind but still want to send out cards, sending a New Year card is a great alternative (I did this a few years ago!)

Shop my look & our holiday cards

1. Rach wrote:

Your Christmas cards are so cute! Love how they turned out. We use Minted every year. They are the best!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

They turned out great! I love how the picture is really the focus of the card!

-Morgan

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! And how did I not know about their free addressing service – that’s a total game changer!!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  4. Roxy wrote:

Very cute cards!! I love that they do recipient addressing — what a time saver that is.

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  5. Mollie wrote:

Love these cards! We used Minted for all of our wedding paper items. They are the best!!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  6. Mandy Gragg wrote:

I love using Minted during the holidays! The selection is just so good!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply

I’m crazy about the design you chose for your cards this year! I’ve been feeling so behind since our wedding was in November, and we haven’t received our photos yet. I wanted to do Christmas cards – but may end up doing New Year cards instead. Great idea!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

I love using Minted for the holiday cards! I love that the photo is the focus of this card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  9. They turned out beautifully! I love that the picture takes up almost the whole card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  10. Y’alls cards came out SO cute!!! I absolutely love getting our cards made at Minted!!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

I’ve gotten our Christmas cards with Minted the last two years and I absolutely loved them! Yours turned out so cute!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

So beautiful – I so wish we had Minted here in South Africa x

Posted 12.17.18 Reply

These came out so good! I keep seeing Minted everywhere, I need to try it for my family.

Posted 12.18.18 Reply

• Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion
  • Whenever I'm heading on a trip - whether it's a quick weekend away or a long vacation - I make sure to always pack the essentials for work, play & self-care! 💙That includes everything from my books (duh!) to my @crest 3D whitestrips so I can keep my smile looking fresh & white! I'm participating in the #crestwhitestripschallenge so that I have a white smile all summer long! Get your white strips for 25% off at crestwhitesmile.com with code smilebright 😁  ad #travelessentials
Shop the post at the link in bio or with the LTK app http://liketk.it/2CIhr
  • Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l