Our 2018 Christmas Cards

It feels like yesterday I was wishing for fall to arrive and now it’s already time to send out Christmas cards! Sending out Christmas cards is something I enjoy doing every year (you can see last year’s Christmas card here) so I was excited to design ours this year! Back in November we did a photo session with Shana Leigh Photography and we were so happy with how the photos came out that we decided to use one for our Christmas cards!

We used Minted for our Christmas cards again this year. I have used Minted for years and have always been really happy with the quality of the products, their website, and the amount of options they have for holiday cards! If you’re in need of art, wedding invitations, or stationery they have a great selection of those items as well! We got our save the dates and wedding invitations through Minted and loved how they turned out!
A few weeks ago Nick and I sat down to design our holiday card on Minted.com. They have so any options, but we finally landed on this design. We customized it with our photo and gold foil for a more personalized look. We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out! Perhaps my favorite part about ordering through Minted is their free recipient addressing. You simply upload addresses to your contacts on their address assistant & they do all the work for you! Once you receive them in the mail all you have to do is stuff the envelope and add a stamp and you’re good to go! It makes sending out cards SO much easier, especially if you’re busy or on a time crunch!
Minted also offers custom stamps and address labels to really complete your holiday cards! We went with matching stamps this year and they really do add to the overall look! P.S. It’s not too late to order your cards – they offer expedited shipping so you can receive and send them out in time for the holidays! If you’re feeling really behind but still want to send out cards, sending a New Year card is a great alternative (I did this a few years ago!)

Shop my look & our holiday cards

1. Rach wrote:

Your Christmas cards are so cute! Love how they turned out. We use Minted every year. They are the best!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

They turned out great! I love how the picture is really the focus of the card!

-Morgan

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! And how did I not know about their free addressing service – that’s a total game changer!!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  4. Roxy wrote:

Very cute cards!! I love that they do recipient addressing — what a time saver that is.

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  5. Mollie wrote:

Love these cards! We used Minted for all of our wedding paper items. They are the best!!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  6. Mandy Gragg wrote:

I love using Minted during the holidays! The selection is just so good!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply

I’m crazy about the design you chose for your cards this year! I’ve been feeling so behind since our wedding was in November, and we haven’t received our photos yet. I wanted to do Christmas cards – but may end up doing New Year cards instead. Great idea!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

I love using Minted for the holiday cards! I love that the photo is the focus of this card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  9. They turned out beautifully! I love that the picture takes up almost the whole card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  10. Y’alls cards came out SO cute!!! I absolutely love getting our cards made at Minted!!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

I’ve gotten our Christmas cards with Minted the last two years and I absolutely loved them! Yours turned out so cute!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

So beautiful – I so wish we had Minted here in South Africa x

Posted 12.17.18 Reply

These came out so good! I keep seeing Minted everywhere, I need to try it for my family.

Posted 12.18.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat