Our 2018 Christmas Cards

It feels like yesterday I was wishing for fall to arrive and now it’s already time to send out Christmas cards! Sending out Christmas cards is something I enjoy doing every year (you can see last year’s Christmas card here) so I was excited to design ours this year! Back in November we did a photo session with Shana Leigh Photography and we were so happy with how the photos came out that we decided to use one for our Christmas cards!

We used Minted for our Christmas cards again this year. I have used Minted for years and have always been really happy with the quality of the products, their website, and the amount of options they have for holiday cards! If you’re in need of art, wedding invitations, or stationery they have a great selection of those items as well! We got our save the dates and wedding invitations through Minted and loved how they turned out!
A few weeks ago Nick and I sat down to design our holiday card on Minted.com. They have so any options, but we finally landed on this design. We customized it with our photo and gold foil for a more personalized look. We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out! Perhaps my favorite part about ordering through Minted is their free recipient addressing. You simply upload addresses to your contacts on their address assistant & they do all the work for you! Once you receive them in the mail all you have to do is stuff the envelope and add a stamp and you’re good to go! It makes sending out cards SO much easier, especially if you’re busy or on a time crunch!
Minted also offers custom stamps and address labels to really complete your holiday cards! We went with matching stamps this year and they really do add to the overall look! P.S. It’s not too late to order your cards – they offer expedited shipping so you can receive and send them out in time for the holidays! If you’re feeling really behind but still want to send out cards, sending a New Year card is a great alternative (I did this a few years ago!)

Shop my look & our holiday cards

1. Rach wrote:

Your Christmas cards are so cute! Love how they turned out. We use Minted every year. They are the best!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

They turned out great! I love how the picture is really the focus of the card!

-Morgan

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! And how did I not know about their free addressing service – that’s a total game changer!!

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  4. Roxy wrote:

Very cute cards!! I love that they do recipient addressing — what a time saver that is.

Posted 12.7.18 Reply
  5. Mollie wrote:

Love these cards! We used Minted for all of our wedding paper items. They are the best!!

xx Mollie

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  6. Mandy Gragg wrote:

I love using Minted during the holidays! The selection is just so good!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply

I’m crazy about the design you chose for your cards this year! I’ve been feeling so behind since our wedding was in November, and we haven’t received our photos yet. I wanted to do Christmas cards – but may end up doing New Year cards instead. Great idea!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

I love using Minted for the holiday cards! I love that the photo is the focus of this card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  9. They turned out beautifully! I love that the picture takes up almost the whole card!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  10. Y’alls cards came out SO cute!!! I absolutely love getting our cards made at Minted!!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

I’ve gotten our Christmas cards with Minted the last two years and I absolutely loved them! Yours turned out so cute!

Posted 12.9.18 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

So beautiful – I so wish we had Minted here in South Africa x

Posted 12.17.18 Reply

These came out so good! I keep seeing Minted everywhere, I need to try it for my family.

Posted 12.18.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!