Another way to style my favorite blazer

Back in November I ordered this blazer for a trip. I love blazers and didn’t have one like this, so I was excited to add this one to my wardrobe. Little did I know how much wear I would get out of it in the month & a half since getting it in the mail. This blazer has become a staple in my closet and I have worn it countless times already from date nights to church. It’s so easy to wear casually (you may remember it from this outfit) or more dressed up.

This go around I paired it with a black turtleneck, dark wash denim & my over-the-knee boots for a more dressed up look. A few other ways I’ve worn it is with a LBD, with an all black outfit, and with a basic white tee and boyfriend jeans. Like I said, the possibilities are endless with this blazer!

turtleneck | blazer | denim | otk boots | leopard bag | sunglasses

how to style a boyfriend blazer Gigi New York leopard bag

shop more blazers

shop my outfit

1. Jami Ray wrote:

Such a classic look! I love a blazer to feel more tailored and pulled together.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

This blazer is sooo cute! I’ve been looking for the perfect one and this might be it!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

Loving this chic blazer and how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  4. GH wrote:

Love this blazer with the black turtleneck. So chic!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

I love this blazer! It dressers up an outfit with little effort. I am loving those OTK boots!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

Love how you mixed the leopard and plaid!

-Morgan

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  7. Such a classic look! I love how versatile it is! 🙂

Posted 1.25.19 Reply

This is sooo my kind of look. I love a good oversized blazer. And your OTK boots are fantastic as well. Do they stay up on your legs pretty well? That’s always the struggle for me!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

My Stuart Weitzman boots stay up extremely well! I never have to worry about pulling them up. I finally invested in them because other brands weren’t staying up and it was driving me crazy ha!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  9. Love it! Such a great, classic blazer. And of course, you styled it perfectly!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  10. Blazers are the best! I picked one up this fall and was also so surprised how much I wore it!

Posted 1.30.19 Reply
  11. Love this look! So chic and timeless.

Posted 1.30.19 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing