Another way to style my favorite blazer

Back in November I ordered this blazer for a trip. I love blazers and didn’t have one like this, so I was excited to add this one to my wardrobe. Little did I know how much wear I would get out of it in the month & a half since getting it in the mail. This blazer has become a staple in my closet and I have worn it countless times already from date nights to church. It’s so easy to wear casually (you may remember it from this outfit) or more dressed up.

This go around I paired it with a black turtleneck, dark wash denim & my over-the-knee boots for a more dressed up look. A few other ways I’ve worn it is with a LBD, with an all black outfit, and with a basic white tee and boyfriend jeans. Like I said, the possibilities are endless with this blazer!

turtleneck | blazer | denim | otk boots | leopard bag | sunglasses

how to style a boyfriend blazer Gigi New York leopard bag

shop more blazers

shop my outfit

1. Jami Ray wrote:

Such a classic look! I love a blazer to feel more tailored and pulled together.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

This blazer is sooo cute! I’ve been looking for the perfect one and this might be it!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

Loving this chic blazer and how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  4. GH wrote:

Love this blazer with the black turtleneck. So chic!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

I love this blazer! It dressers up an outfit with little effort. I am loving those OTK boots!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

Love how you mixed the leopard and plaid!

-Morgan

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  7. Such a classic look! I love how versatile it is! 🙂

Posted 1.25.19 Reply

This is sooo my kind of look. I love a good oversized blazer. And your OTK boots are fantastic as well. Do they stay up on your legs pretty well? That’s always the struggle for me!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

My Stuart Weitzman boots stay up extremely well! I never have to worry about pulling them up. I finally invested in them because other brands weren’t staying up and it was driving me crazy ha!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  9. Love it! Such a great, classic blazer. And of course, you styled it perfectly!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  10. Blazers are the best! I picked one up this fall and was also so surprised how much I wore it!

Posted 1.30.19 Reply
  11. Love this look! So chic and timeless.

Posted 1.30.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50