Another way to style my favorite blazer

Back in November I ordered this blazer for a trip. I love blazers and didn’t have one like this, so I was excited to add this one to my wardrobe. Little did I know how much wear I would get out of it in the month & a half since getting it in the mail. This blazer has become a staple in my closet and I have worn it countless times already from date nights to church. It’s so easy to wear casually (you may remember it from this outfit) or more dressed up.

This go around I paired it with a black turtleneck, dark wash denim & my over-the-knee boots for a more dressed up look. A few other ways I’ve worn it is with a LBD, with an all black outfit, and with a basic white tee and boyfriend jeans. Like I said, the possibilities are endless with this blazer!

turtleneck | blazer | denim | otk boots | leopard bag | sunglasses

how to style a boyfriend blazer Gigi New York leopard bag

shop more blazers

shop my outfit

1. Jami Ray wrote:

Such a classic look! I love a blazer to feel more tailored and pulled together.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

This blazer is sooo cute! I’ve been looking for the perfect one and this might be it!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

Loving this chic blazer and how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  4. GH wrote:

Love this blazer with the black turtleneck. So chic!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

I love this blazer! It dressers up an outfit with little effort. I am loving those OTK boots!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

Love how you mixed the leopard and plaid!

-Morgan

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  7. Such a classic look! I love how versatile it is! 🙂

Posted 1.25.19 Reply

This is sooo my kind of look. I love a good oversized blazer. And your OTK boots are fantastic as well. Do they stay up on your legs pretty well? That’s always the struggle for me!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

My Stuart Weitzman boots stay up extremely well! I never have to worry about pulling them up. I finally invested in them because other brands weren’t staying up and it was driving me crazy ha!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  9. Love it! Such a great, classic blazer. And of course, you styled it perfectly!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  10. Blazers are the best! I picked one up this fall and was also so surprised how much I wore it!

Posted 1.30.19 Reply
  11. Love this look! So chic and timeless.

Posted 1.30.19 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100