Another way to style my favorite blazer

Back in November I ordered this blazer for a trip. I love blazers and didn’t have one like this, so I was excited to add this one to my wardrobe. Little did I know how much wear I would get out of it in the month & a half since getting it in the mail. This blazer has become a staple in my closet and I have worn it countless times already from date nights to church. It’s so easy to wear casually (you may remember it from this outfit) or more dressed up.

This go around I paired it with a black turtleneck, dark wash denim & my over-the-knee boots for a more dressed up look. A few other ways I’ve worn it is with a LBD, with an all black outfit, and with a basic white tee and boyfriend jeans. Like I said, the possibilities are endless with this blazer!

turtleneck | blazer | denim | otk boots | leopard bag | sunglasses

how to style a boyfriend blazer Gigi New York leopard bag

shop more blazers

shop my outfit

1. Jami Ray wrote:

Such a classic look! I love a blazer to feel more tailored and pulled together.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

This blazer is sooo cute! I’ve been looking for the perfect one and this might be it!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

Loving this chic blazer and how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  4. GH wrote:

Love this blazer with the black turtleneck. So chic!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

I love this blazer! It dressers up an outfit with little effort. I am loving those OTK boots!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

Love how you mixed the leopard and plaid!

-Morgan

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
  7. Such a classic look! I love how versatile it is! 🙂

Posted 1.25.19 Reply

This is sooo my kind of look. I love a good oversized blazer. And your OTK boots are fantastic as well. Do they stay up on your legs pretty well? That’s always the struggle for me!

Posted 1.25.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

My Stuart Weitzman boots stay up extremely well! I never have to worry about pulling them up. I finally invested in them because other brands weren’t staying up and it was driving me crazy ha!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  9. Love it! Such a great, classic blazer. And of course, you styled it perfectly!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.29.19 Reply
  10. Blazers are the best! I picked one up this fall and was also so surprised how much I wore it!

Posted 1.30.19 Reply
  11. Love this look! So chic and timeless.

Posted 1.30.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek