On my Radar 1.23

Sharing a few of the items that are on my radar this week on Life with Emily!

1. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | My old denim jacket was a bit worn, so I ordered this Madewell denim jacket last week and it’s safe to say I love it. It’s oversized, so I can still wear sweaters underneath it. I wore it all weekend while we were in Wilmington!
  2. RAY-BAN METEOR SUNGLASSES | I had the tortoise version of these glasses and wore them all the time, but I hadn’t been able to find them in over a year (ugh!) so when I saw they were making this Ray-Ban style again I immediately bought them. They’re similar to the classic wayfarer style, but with a bit of a cat eye!
  3. TORTOISE SHELL EARRINGS | These earrings by Shashi are a fun spin on a classic tortoise shell print! They would make the perfect statement to any outfit.
  4. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | I ordered this sweater recently and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the classic ribbed style  and the color is even better in person! I wore it twice over the weekend. I’m hoping 525 America will make it in more colors!
  5. LAYERED LOCKET NECKLACE | I love the look of layered necklaces and this one by Baublebar is so gorgeous! I love the locket on it!
  6. COLOR BLOCK SCARF | How pretty are the colors in this scarf?! This scarf could easily be worn from now through spring.
  7. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | This bracelet by Gorjana would make a great addition to everyday jewelry pieces.
  8. APL SNEAKERS | I *finally* ordered a pair of APL sneakers and they are definitely worth the hype. They took zero time to break in and are insanely comfortable. I wore them around Wilmington (and the beach) over the weekend and never had a problem with sore feet or blisters!
  9. STATEMENT EARRINGS | Y’all know I’m a sucker for a fun pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS! I love the beads and tassels on these!
  10. STAR PAJAMA SET | I have a thing for PJ sets and these are just too adorable!
  11. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my tried-and-true loafers this fall/winter. They are really comfortable, I’m thinking of getting a neutral color to add to my wardrobe. Sam Edelman always makes the best, most comfortable shoes – just read the reviews, they’re always great!
  12. LOVE PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT | This would be so cute for Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re having a chill evening at home! Spiritual Gangster always has such fun pieces!
  13. MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | I get so much wear out of my MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE when traveling that I want another color for everyday use! I love this light dusty grey/blush color.

Shop the post

1. Olivia wrote:

love these picks!!! so many good finds!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all these items for right now. Those leopard slip-ons are fabulous!! What a fun pair of shoes to wear now into spring!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  3. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I would love a pair of new PJs for Valentine’s Day just like those!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply

That pajama set is too cute! And I’m loving the layered necklace. So many great picks!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  5. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I thought I spotted you in APLs! I am debating getting, they’re so cute!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! Finally bit the bullet on them! I have really liked them so far, especially that I didn’t have to break them in. Walked over five miles the first time I wore them. I say go for it!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

My Ray-Ban Meteor sunglasses are my all time favorite pair. No matter how many others I get, those just always, always look the best. I also recently got a similar pair of leopard loafers and I just love them.

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Cute picks! Loving the Leopard sam edelman’s <3

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

Can I get one of each, please?! I need those leopard loafers and tassel earrings stat!

Rachel

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  9. GH wrote:

Love the leopard loafers, scarf and earrings! Some good picks here!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  10. You have me swooning! absolutely love basically everything included. And I adore the color of that MZ Wallace tote – so pretty!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

I’ll just take one of everything, please and thanks. These pieces are fantastic. I especially love the accessories!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  12. Ada wrote:

Those leopard loafers are perfection! Love them.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

Oooh I think I may need those Sam Edelman leopard loafers! One can never have too much leopard print, right?! lol

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50