On my Radar 1.23

Sharing a few of the items that are on my radar this week on Life with Emily!

1. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | My old denim jacket was a bit worn, so I ordered this Madewell denim jacket last week and it’s safe to say I love it. It’s oversized, so I can still wear sweaters underneath it. I wore it all weekend while we were in Wilmington!
  2. RAY-BAN METEOR SUNGLASSES | I had the tortoise version of these glasses and wore them all the time, but I hadn’t been able to find them in over a year (ugh!) so when I saw they were making this Ray-Ban style again I immediately bought them. They’re similar to the classic wayfarer style, but with a bit of a cat eye!
  3. TORTOISE SHELL EARRINGS | These earrings by Shashi are a fun spin on a classic tortoise shell print! They would make the perfect statement to any outfit.
  4. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | I ordered this sweater recently and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the classic ribbed style  and the color is even better in person! I wore it twice over the weekend. I’m hoping 525 America will make it in more colors!
  5. LAYERED LOCKET NECKLACE | I love the look of layered necklaces and this one by Baublebar is so gorgeous! I love the locket on it!
  6. COLOR BLOCK SCARF | How pretty are the colors in this scarf?! This scarf could easily be worn from now through spring.
  7. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | This bracelet by Gorjana would make a great addition to everyday jewelry pieces.
  8. APL SNEAKERS | I *finally* ordered a pair of APL sneakers and they are definitely worth the hype. They took zero time to break in and are insanely comfortable. I wore them around Wilmington (and the beach) over the weekend and never had a problem with sore feet or blisters!
  9. STATEMENT EARRINGS | Y’all know I’m a sucker for a fun pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS! I love the beads and tassels on these!
  10. STAR PAJAMA SET | I have a thing for PJ sets and these are just too adorable!
  11. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my tried-and-true loafers this fall/winter. They are really comfortable, I’m thinking of getting a neutral color to add to my wardrobe. Sam Edelman always makes the best, most comfortable shoes – just read the reviews, they’re always great!
  12. LOVE PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT | This would be so cute for Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re having a chill evening at home! Spiritual Gangster always has such fun pieces!
  13. MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | I get so much wear out of my MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE when traveling that I want another color for everyday use! I love this light dusty grey/blush color.

Shop the post

1. Olivia wrote:

love these picks!!! so many good finds!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all these items for right now. Those leopard slip-ons are fabulous!! What a fun pair of shoes to wear now into spring!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  3. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I would love a pair of new PJs for Valentine’s Day just like those!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply

That pajama set is too cute! And I’m loving the layered necklace. So many great picks!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  5. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I thought I spotted you in APLs! I am debating getting, they’re so cute!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! Finally bit the bullet on them! I have really liked them so far, especially that I didn’t have to break them in. Walked over five miles the first time I wore them. I say go for it!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

My Ray-Ban Meteor sunglasses are my all time favorite pair. No matter how many others I get, those just always, always look the best. I also recently got a similar pair of leopard loafers and I just love them.

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Cute picks! Loving the Leopard sam edelman’s <3

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

Can I get one of each, please?! I need those leopard loafers and tassel earrings stat!

Rachel

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  9. GH wrote:

Love the leopard loafers, scarf and earrings! Some good picks here!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  10. You have me swooning! absolutely love basically everything included. And I adore the color of that MZ Wallace tote – so pretty!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

I’ll just take one of everything, please and thanks. These pieces are fantastic. I especially love the accessories!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  12. Ada wrote:

Those leopard loafers are perfection! Love them.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

Oooh I think I may need those Sam Edelman leopard loafers! One can never have too much leopard print, right?! lol

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

• We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant