On my Radar 1.23

Sharing a few of the items that are on my radar this week on Life with Emily!

1. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | My old denim jacket was a bit worn, so I ordered this Madewell denim jacket last week and it’s safe to say I love it. It’s oversized, so I can still wear sweaters underneath it. I wore it all weekend while we were in Wilmington!
  2. RAY-BAN METEOR SUNGLASSES | I had the tortoise version of these glasses and wore them all the time, but I hadn’t been able to find them in over a year (ugh!) so when I saw they were making this Ray-Ban style again I immediately bought them. They’re similar to the classic wayfarer style, but with a bit of a cat eye!
  3. TORTOISE SHELL EARRINGS | These earrings by Shashi are a fun spin on a classic tortoise shell print! They would make the perfect statement to any outfit.
  4. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | I ordered this sweater recently and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the classic ribbed style  and the color is even better in person! I wore it twice over the weekend. I’m hoping 525 America will make it in more colors!
  5. LAYERED LOCKET NECKLACE | I love the look of layered necklaces and this one by Baublebar is so gorgeous! I love the locket on it!
  6. COLOR BLOCK SCARF | How pretty are the colors in this scarf?! This scarf could easily be worn from now through spring.
  7. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | This bracelet by Gorjana would make a great addition to everyday jewelry pieces.
  8. APL SNEAKERS | I *finally* ordered a pair of APL sneakers and they are definitely worth the hype. They took zero time to break in and are insanely comfortable. I wore them around Wilmington (and the beach) over the weekend and never had a problem with sore feet or blisters!
  9. STATEMENT EARRINGS | Y’all know I’m a sucker for a fun pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS! I love the beads and tassels on these!
  10. STAR PAJAMA SET | I have a thing for PJ sets and these are just too adorable!
  11. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my tried-and-true loafers this fall/winter. They are really comfortable, I’m thinking of getting a neutral color to add to my wardrobe. Sam Edelman always makes the best, most comfortable shoes – just read the reviews, they’re always great!
  12. LOVE PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT | This would be so cute for Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re having a chill evening at home! Spiritual Gangster always has such fun pieces!
  13. MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | I get so much wear out of my MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE when traveling that I want another color for everyday use! I love this light dusty grey/blush color.

Shop the post

1. Olivia wrote:

love these picks!!! so many good finds!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all these items for right now. Those leopard slip-ons are fabulous!! What a fun pair of shoes to wear now into spring!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  3. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I would love a pair of new PJs for Valentine’s Day just like those!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply

That pajama set is too cute! And I’m loving the layered necklace. So many great picks!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  5. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I thought I spotted you in APLs! I am debating getting, they’re so cute!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! Finally bit the bullet on them! I have really liked them so far, especially that I didn’t have to break them in. Walked over five miles the first time I wore them. I say go for it!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

My Ray-Ban Meteor sunglasses are my all time favorite pair. No matter how many others I get, those just always, always look the best. I also recently got a similar pair of leopard loafers and I just love them.

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Cute picks! Loving the Leopard sam edelman’s <3

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

Can I get one of each, please?! I need those leopard loafers and tassel earrings stat!

Rachel

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  9. GH wrote:

Love the leopard loafers, scarf and earrings! Some good picks here!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  10. You have me swooning! absolutely love basically everything included. And I adore the color of that MZ Wallace tote – so pretty!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

I’ll just take one of everything, please and thanks. These pieces are fantastic. I especially love the accessories!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  12. Ada wrote:

Those leopard loafers are perfection! Love them.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

Oooh I think I may need those Sam Edelman leopard loafers! One can never have too much leopard print, right?! lol

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle