On my Radar 1.23

Sharing a few of the items that are on my radar this week on Life with Emily!

1. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | My old denim jacket was a bit worn, so I ordered this Madewell denim jacket last week and it’s safe to say I love it. It’s oversized, so I can still wear sweaters underneath it. I wore it all weekend while we were in Wilmington!
  2. RAY-BAN METEOR SUNGLASSES | I had the tortoise version of these glasses and wore them all the time, but I hadn’t been able to find them in over a year (ugh!) so when I saw they were making this Ray-Ban style again I immediately bought them. They’re similar to the classic wayfarer style, but with a bit of a cat eye!
  3. TORTOISE SHELL EARRINGS | These earrings by Shashi are a fun spin on a classic tortoise shell print! They would make the perfect statement to any outfit.
  4. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | I ordered this sweater recently and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the classic ribbed style  and the color is even better in person! I wore it twice over the weekend. I’m hoping 525 America will make it in more colors!
  5. LAYERED LOCKET NECKLACE | I love the look of layered necklaces and this one by Baublebar is so gorgeous! I love the locket on it!
  6. COLOR BLOCK SCARF | How pretty are the colors in this scarf?! This scarf could easily be worn from now through spring.
  7. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | This bracelet by Gorjana would make a great addition to everyday jewelry pieces.
  8. APL SNEAKERS | I *finally* ordered a pair of APL sneakers and they are definitely worth the hype. They took zero time to break in and are insanely comfortable. I wore them around Wilmington (and the beach) over the weekend and never had a problem with sore feet or blisters!
  9. STATEMENT EARRINGS | Y’all know I’m a sucker for a fun pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS! I love the beads and tassels on these!
  10. STAR PAJAMA SET | I have a thing for PJ sets and these are just too adorable!
  11. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my tried-and-true loafers this fall/winter. They are really comfortable, I’m thinking of getting a neutral color to add to my wardrobe. Sam Edelman always makes the best, most comfortable shoes – just read the reviews, they’re always great!
  12. LOVE PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT | This would be so cute for Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re having a chill evening at home! Spiritual Gangster always has such fun pieces!
  13. MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | I get so much wear out of my MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE when traveling that I want another color for everyday use! I love this light dusty grey/blush color.

Shop the post

1. Olivia wrote:

love these picks!!! so many good finds!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all these items for right now. Those leopard slip-ons are fabulous!! What a fun pair of shoes to wear now into spring!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  3. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I would love a pair of new PJs for Valentine’s Day just like those!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply

That pajama set is too cute! And I’m loving the layered necklace. So many great picks!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  5. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I thought I spotted you in APLs! I am debating getting, they’re so cute!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! Finally bit the bullet on them! I have really liked them so far, especially that I didn’t have to break them in. Walked over five miles the first time I wore them. I say go for it!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

My Ray-Ban Meteor sunglasses are my all time favorite pair. No matter how many others I get, those just always, always look the best. I also recently got a similar pair of leopard loafers and I just love them.

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Cute picks! Loving the Leopard sam edelman’s <3

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

Can I get one of each, please?! I need those leopard loafers and tassel earrings stat!

Rachel

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  9. GH wrote:

Love the leopard loafers, scarf and earrings! Some good picks here!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  10. You have me swooning! absolutely love basically everything included. And I adore the color of that MZ Wallace tote – so pretty!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

I’ll just take one of everything, please and thanks. These pieces are fantastic. I especially love the accessories!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  12. Ada wrote:

Those leopard loafers are perfection! Love them.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

Oooh I think I may need those Sam Edelman leopard loafers! One can never have too much leopard print, right?! lol

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek