On my Radar 1.23

Sharing a few of the items that are on my radar this week on Life with Emily!

1. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | My old denim jacket was a bit worn, so I ordered this Madewell denim jacket last week and it’s safe to say I love it. It’s oversized, so I can still wear sweaters underneath it. I wore it all weekend while we were in Wilmington!
  2. RAY-BAN METEOR SUNGLASSES | I had the tortoise version of these glasses and wore them all the time, but I hadn’t been able to find them in over a year (ugh!) so when I saw they were making this Ray-Ban style again I immediately bought them. They’re similar to the classic wayfarer style, but with a bit of a cat eye!
  3. TORTOISE SHELL EARRINGS | These earrings by Shashi are a fun spin on a classic tortoise shell print! They would make the perfect statement to any outfit.
  4. PINK RIBBED SWEATER | I ordered this sweater recently and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the classic ribbed style  and the color is even better in person! I wore it twice over the weekend. I’m hoping 525 America will make it in more colors!
  5. LAYERED LOCKET NECKLACE | I love the look of layered necklaces and this one by Baublebar is so gorgeous! I love the locket on it!
  6. COLOR BLOCK SCARF | How pretty are the colors in this scarf?! This scarf could easily be worn from now through spring.
  7. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | This bracelet by Gorjana would make a great addition to everyday jewelry pieces.
  8. APL SNEAKERS | I *finally* ordered a pair of APL sneakers and they are definitely worth the hype. They took zero time to break in and are insanely comfortable. I wore them around Wilmington (and the beach) over the weekend and never had a problem with sore feet or blisters!
  9. STATEMENT EARRINGS | Y’all know I’m a sucker for a fun pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS! I love the beads and tassels on these!
  10. STAR PAJAMA SET | I have a thing for PJ sets and these are just too adorable!
  11. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my tried-and-true loafers this fall/winter. They are really comfortable, I’m thinking of getting a neutral color to add to my wardrobe. Sam Edelman always makes the best, most comfortable shoes – just read the reviews, they’re always great!
  12. LOVE PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT | This would be so cute for Valentine’s Day, especially if you’re having a chill evening at home! Spiritual Gangster always has such fun pieces!
  13. MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | I get so much wear out of my MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE when traveling that I want another color for everyday use! I love this light dusty grey/blush color.

Shop the post

1. Olivia wrote:

love these picks!!! so many good finds!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all these items for right now. Those leopard slip-ons are fabulous!! What a fun pair of shoes to wear now into spring!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  3. Caitlin Houston wrote:

I would love a pair of new PJs for Valentine’s Day just like those!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply

That pajama set is too cute! And I’m loving the layered necklace. So many great picks!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  5. Brianna Rooney wrote:

I thought I spotted you in APLs! I am debating getting, they’re so cute!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! Finally bit the bullet on them! I have really liked them so far, especially that I didn’t have to break them in. Walked over five miles the first time I wore them. I say go for it!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

My Ray-Ban Meteor sunglasses are my all time favorite pair. No matter how many others I get, those just always, always look the best. I also recently got a similar pair of leopard loafers and I just love them.

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Cute picks! Loving the Leopard sam edelman’s <3

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

Can I get one of each, please?! I need those leopard loafers and tassel earrings stat!

Rachel

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  9. GH wrote:

Love the leopard loafers, scarf and earrings! Some good picks here!

Posted 1.23.19 Reply
  10. You have me swooning! absolutely love basically everything included. And I adore the color of that MZ Wallace tote – so pretty!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 1.24.19 Reply

I’ll just take one of everything, please and thanks. These pieces are fantastic. I especially love the accessories!

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  12. Ada wrote:

Those leopard loafers are perfection! Love them.

Posted 1.24.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

Oooh I think I may need those Sam Edelman leopard loafers! One can never have too much leopard print, right?! lol

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing