A Casual Look – Stripes & BF Jeans

Last week the weather in North Carolina was so nice! I’m talking 70 degree days in February (!!!) I took the opportunity to ditch the layers and coats for lighter layers. We even ate dinner outside one evening and it was SO glorious. I wore this outfit and it was the perfect “pre-spring” casual look! Each piece is so versatile and it’s safe to say I’ll be wearing each of these pieces throughout spring.

As for the pieces themselves, I picked up this utility top a few weeks ago knowing it would be a great piece to have in my closet. I’m a sucker for stripes of any kind, so this top was a no-brainer! I think it will be really cute with white denim and shorts this spring. I’ve had these boyfriend jeans for quite a while and always love wearing them when I want something other than my typical skinny jeans. I have also had this crossbody bag for a few years. It was an investment for sure, but I wear it quite often because it’s the perfect crossbody size and can still fit everything I need, including a full sized wallet! And of course, I can’t get enough of these slip-on sneakers. I can’t even tell you how often I have worn these since getting them – they are truly one of my favorite pair of shoes!

how to style boyfriend jeans
top | similar denim | sneakers | bag | sunglasses | necklace | earrings

how to style stripes for spring 3.1 Phillip lim mini pashli bagEmily Wilkinson nc bloggerloft striped utility blouse Vince blair sneakers

shop the post

1. Rach wrote:

What a great casual outfit! I love the striped top – can’t get enough of them!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  2. rebecca wrote:

The perfect spring look! Weather here has been crazy too – it is so hard to keep up!!

xx rebecca

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  3. cathclaire wrote:

I am loving these stripes on you beauty!! Thanks for sharing! XO

Cathclaire |

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

This is a great spring look! I love all these pieces. It’s so effortless!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  5. Love a good pair of boyfriend jeans. These are so cute!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  6. Anna English wrote:

These jeans look so comfy! Love the destroyed look for casual wear.

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  7. The weather has been nuts! I love the top! It’s perfectly casual and I love the jeans you styled it with!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  8. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

I love this look! So comfy yet stylish which are my go to type looks for sure! Xo

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  9. Perfect casual look! Loving those sneaks so much!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.14.19 Reply
  10. Mae wrote:

I love love love this look! Everything from the utility top and boyfriend jeans to your hoops are perfection! We have had a few nice days in Atlanta but it looks like it’s going to be glum and gloomy for the rest of the month!

Posted 2.14.19 Reply

Instagram has returned invalid data.