My Shopbop Sale Picks

Happy Monday & it’s a good one indeed! Shopbop just started one of their best sales of the season. Now through March 2nd their buy more, save more sale is going on – just in time to stock up on the items you’ll need for spring! I’m rounding up my 25 favorites (15 of which I have & can vouch for!) that are part of the sale! Below are the sale details – happy shopping!

Sale details: 15% Off Orders of $200+, 20% Off Orders of $500+, 25% Off Orders of $800+ with code GOBIG19

shopbop sale picks 2019

1. SOLITAIRE NECKLACE | a great everyday necklace. It would even look great layered with other necklaces!
  2. KAANAS SANDALS | these sandals are the perfect neutral to wear with everything this spring/summer! I have been loving all the styles from Kaanas for spring!
  3. LESPORTSAC COSMETIC BAG | this bag holds all the essentials & is great for travel. LeSportSac has become my favorite for travel accessories like this.
  4. LOVE NECKLACE | one of my favorite necklaces & it always sells out!
  5. CHAMBRAY TOP | a great wardrobe staple, especially for spring and summer!
  6. CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG | this bag is great for vacation when you don’t need to carry much.
  7. DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS | one of my favorite pairs of jeans by AG Jeans! They are so soft and fit TTS.
  8. WHITE MIDI DRESS | calling all brides – this dress is great for any shower or party! I’m a sucker for a good LWD, so I may have to snag this one!
  9. DRAWSTRING TASSEL BAG | how cute is this bag ?! This screams summer!
  10. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | a great addition to your other everyday jewelry!
  11. STRAPLESS STRIPED JUMPSUIT | I got this for a trip in December and can’t wait ’til it’s warm enough to wear again.
  12. NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | perfect heel height and these will go with so much!
  13. STRAPLESS RUFFLE MAXI DRESS | this is such a chic, breezy maxi dress – great for warm days or vacation! The back of this dress is so fun, too!
  14. CROCHET HANDBAG | I am obsessed with this bag – I just ordered it and will be bringing it on a trip soon!
  15. SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | hands down the best sneakers ever and go with a ton! My favorite when it comes to traveling and walking a lot.
  16. GOLD FLOWER EARRINGS | these would make such a fun statement!
  17. FLORAL PHONE CASE | my favorite brand of phone cases – they always make such fun ones that hold up really well!
  18. TRANSPORT TOTE | I have this bag in numerous sizes/colors and love it. It fits so much & wears so well. This would be a great work bag.
  19. AVIATOR SUNGLASSES | these are currently in my cart – love the shape and style of these!
  20. NO SHOW SOCKS | my favorite no show socks are by Stance. They don’t stretch out & they stay on well!
  21. FLORAL PRINTED DRESS | I love the details of this dress – the back is so cute!
  22. ONE SHOULDER DRESS | if you have a wedding to attend, this dress would be a great choice!
  23. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | these are the BEST denim shorts are from AGolde– they always sell out!
  24. APL SNEAKERS | I have my eyes on these blush sneakers by APL. I love my grey ones!
  25. BLUSH FLORAL DRESS | This dress has me ready for warmer weather!

shopbop sale picks

1. I’ll take one of each! I love seeing your picks because there’s SO much to sort through. Loving all the blues!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  2. hillheady wrote:

I love a good Shopbop sale!! These are some great pics!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  3. Rach wrote:

Your Shopbop picks are so cute! I love that eyelet white dress!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  4. tanvi wrote:

Great picks … I am really loving that blue transport tote though.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

I love stocking up on my favorites during the buy more save more event! You found some great items girl.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

So many pretty items! I love that white dress, what a great sale!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.25.19 Reply

So many goodies! All of this has me looking forward to spring a little extra!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

So many great picks! I havent had a chance to shop the sale yet- i plan on shopping it tomorrow, cant wait!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  9. lyddie wrote:

I love the simple design of those slides, and the little white dress is just a dream.

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

Ugh can I just have everything?!

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely love seeing everyone’s picks! Like you, that Clare V. bag is my favorite. Think I am going to order that today! Thanks for the encouragement haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.28.19 Reply
  12. morgan wrote:

I wanted those Kaanas sandals in brown but they sold out! 🙁 love this beige color too though

-Morgan

Posted 2.28.19 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion