My Shopbop Sale Picks

Happy Monday & it’s a good one indeed! Shopbop just started one of their best sales of the season. Now through March 2nd their buy more, save more sale is going on – just in time to stock up on the items you’ll need for spring! I’m rounding up my 25 favorites (15 of which I have & can vouch for!) that are part of the sale! Below are the sale details – happy shopping!

Sale details: 15% Off Orders of $200+, 20% Off Orders of $500+, 25% Off Orders of $800+ with code GOBIG19

shopbop sale picks 2019

1. SOLITAIRE NECKLACE | a great everyday necklace. It would even look great layered with other necklaces!
  2. KAANAS SANDALS | these sandals are the perfect neutral to wear with everything this spring/summer! I have been loving all the styles from Kaanas for spring!
  3. LESPORTSAC COSMETIC BAG | this bag holds all the essentials & is great for travel. LeSportSac has become my favorite for travel accessories like this.
  4. LOVE NECKLACE | one of my favorite necklaces & it always sells out!
  5. CHAMBRAY TOP | a great wardrobe staple, especially for spring and summer!
  6. CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG | this bag is great for vacation when you don’t need to carry much.
  7. DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS | one of my favorite pairs of jeans by AG Jeans! They are so soft and fit TTS.
  8. WHITE MIDI DRESS | calling all brides – this dress is great for any shower or party! I’m a sucker for a good LWD, so I may have to snag this one!
  9. DRAWSTRING TASSEL BAG | how cute is this bag ?! This screams summer!
  10. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | a great addition to your other everyday jewelry!
  11. STRAPLESS STRIPED JUMPSUIT | I got this for a trip in December and can’t wait ’til it’s warm enough to wear again.
  12. NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | perfect heel height and these will go with so much!
  13. STRAPLESS RUFFLE MAXI DRESS | this is such a chic, breezy maxi dress – great for warm days or vacation! The back of this dress is so fun, too!
  14. CROCHET HANDBAG | I am obsessed with this bag – I just ordered it and will be bringing it on a trip soon!
  15. SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | hands down the best sneakers ever and go with a ton! My favorite when it comes to traveling and walking a lot.
  16. GOLD FLOWER EARRINGS | these would make such a fun statement!
  17. FLORAL PHONE CASE | my favorite brand of phone cases – they always make such fun ones that hold up really well!
  18. TRANSPORT TOTE | I have this bag in numerous sizes/colors and love it. It fits so much & wears so well. This would be a great work bag.
  19. AVIATOR SUNGLASSES | these are currently in my cart – love the shape and style of these!
  20. NO SHOW SOCKS | my favorite no show socks are by Stance. They don’t stretch out & they stay on well!
  21. FLORAL PRINTED DRESS | I love the details of this dress – the back is so cute!
  22. ONE SHOULDER DRESS | if you have a wedding to attend, this dress would be a great choice!
  23. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | these are the BEST denim shorts are from AGolde– they always sell out!
  24. APL SNEAKERS | I have my eyes on these blush sneakers by APL. I love my grey ones!
  25. BLUSH FLORAL DRESS | This dress has me ready for warmer weather!

shopbop sale picks

1. I’ll take one of each! I love seeing your picks because there’s SO much to sort through. Loving all the blues!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  2. hillheady wrote:

I love a good Shopbop sale!! These are some great pics!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  3. Rach wrote:

Your Shopbop picks are so cute! I love that eyelet white dress!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  4. tanvi wrote:

Great picks … I am really loving that blue transport tote though.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

I love stocking up on my favorites during the buy more save more event! You found some great items girl.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

So many pretty items! I love that white dress, what a great sale!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.25.19 Reply

So many goodies! All of this has me looking forward to spring a little extra!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

So many great picks! I havent had a chance to shop the sale yet- i plan on shopping it tomorrow, cant wait!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  9. lyddie wrote:

I love the simple design of those slides, and the little white dress is just a dream.

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

Ugh can I just have everything?!

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely love seeing everyone’s picks! Like you, that Clare V. bag is my favorite. Think I am going to order that today! Thanks for the encouragement haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.28.19 Reply
  12. morgan wrote:

I wanted those Kaanas sandals in brown but they sold out! 🙁 love this beige color too though

-Morgan

Posted 2.28.19 Reply

• If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100