My Shopbop Sale Picks

Happy Monday & it’s a good one indeed! Shopbop just started one of their best sales of the season. Now through March 2nd their buy more, save more sale is going on – just in time to stock up on the items you’ll need for spring! I’m rounding up my 25 favorites (15 of which I have & can vouch for!) that are part of the sale! Below are the sale details – happy shopping!

Sale details: 15% Off Orders of $200+, 20% Off Orders of $500+, 25% Off Orders of $800+ with code GOBIG19

shopbop sale picks 2019

1. SOLITAIRE NECKLACE | a great everyday necklace. It would even look great layered with other necklaces!
  2. KAANAS SANDALS | these sandals are the perfect neutral to wear with everything this spring/summer! I have been loving all the styles from Kaanas for spring!
  3. LESPORTSAC COSMETIC BAG | this bag holds all the essentials & is great for travel. LeSportSac has become my favorite for travel accessories like this.
  4. LOVE NECKLACE | one of my favorite necklaces & it always sells out!
  5. CHAMBRAY TOP | a great wardrobe staple, especially for spring and summer!
  6. CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG | this bag is great for vacation when you don’t need to carry much.
  7. DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS | one of my favorite pairs of jeans by AG Jeans! They are so soft and fit TTS.
  8. WHITE MIDI DRESS | calling all brides – this dress is great for any shower or party! I’m a sucker for a good LWD, so I may have to snag this one!
  9. DRAWSTRING TASSEL BAG | how cute is this bag ?! This screams summer!
  10. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | a great addition to your other everyday jewelry!
  11. STRAPLESS STRIPED JUMPSUIT | I got this for a trip in December and can’t wait ’til it’s warm enough to wear again.
  12. NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | perfect heel height and these will go with so much!
  13. STRAPLESS RUFFLE MAXI DRESS | this is such a chic, breezy maxi dress – great for warm days or vacation! The back of this dress is so fun, too!
  14. CROCHET HANDBAG | I am obsessed with this bag – I just ordered it and will be bringing it on a trip soon!
  15. SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | hands down the best sneakers ever and go with a ton! My favorite when it comes to traveling and walking a lot.
  16. GOLD FLOWER EARRINGS | these would make such a fun statement!
  17. FLORAL PHONE CASE | my favorite brand of phone cases – they always make such fun ones that hold up really well!
  18. TRANSPORT TOTE | I have this bag in numerous sizes/colors and love it. It fits so much & wears so well. This would be a great work bag.
  19. AVIATOR SUNGLASSES | these are currently in my cart – love the shape and style of these!
  20. NO SHOW SOCKS | my favorite no show socks are by Stance. They don’t stretch out & they stay on well!
  21. FLORAL PRINTED DRESS | I love the details of this dress – the back is so cute!
  22. ONE SHOULDER DRESS | if you have a wedding to attend, this dress would be a great choice!
  23. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | these are the BEST denim shorts are from AGolde– they always sell out!
  24. APL SNEAKERS | I have my eyes on these blush sneakers by APL. I love my grey ones!
  25. BLUSH FLORAL DRESS | This dress has me ready for warmer weather!

shopbop sale picks

1. I’ll take one of each! I love seeing your picks because there’s SO much to sort through. Loving all the blues!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  2. hillheady wrote:

I love a good Shopbop sale!! These are some great pics!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  3. Rach wrote:

Your Shopbop picks are so cute! I love that eyelet white dress!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  4. tanvi wrote:

Great picks … I am really loving that blue transport tote though.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

I love stocking up on my favorites during the buy more save more event! You found some great items girl.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

So many pretty items! I love that white dress, what a great sale!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.25.19 Reply

So many goodies! All of this has me looking forward to spring a little extra!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

So many great picks! I havent had a chance to shop the sale yet- i plan on shopping it tomorrow, cant wait!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  9. lyddie wrote:

I love the simple design of those slides, and the little white dress is just a dream.

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

Ugh can I just have everything?!

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely love seeing everyone’s picks! Like you, that Clare V. bag is my favorite. Think I am going to order that today! Thanks for the encouragement haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.28.19 Reply
  12. morgan wrote:

I wanted those Kaanas sandals in brown but they sold out! 🙁 love this beige color too though

-Morgan

Posted 2.28.19 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat