My Shopbop Sale Picks

Happy Monday & it’s a good one indeed! Shopbop just started one of their best sales of the season. Now through March 2nd their buy more, save more sale is going on – just in time to stock up on the items you’ll need for spring! I’m rounding up my 25 favorites (15 of which I have & can vouch for!) that are part of the sale! Below are the sale details – happy shopping!

Sale details: 15% Off Orders of $200+, 20% Off Orders of $500+, 25% Off Orders of $800+ with code GOBIG19

shopbop sale picks 2019

1. SOLITAIRE NECKLACE | a great everyday necklace. It would even look great layered with other necklaces!
  2. KAANAS SANDALS | these sandals are the perfect neutral to wear with everything this spring/summer! I have been loving all the styles from Kaanas for spring!
  3. LESPORTSAC COSMETIC BAG | this bag holds all the essentials & is great for travel. LeSportSac has become my favorite for travel accessories like this.
  4. LOVE NECKLACE | one of my favorite necklaces & it always sells out!
  5. CHAMBRAY TOP | a great wardrobe staple, especially for spring and summer!
  6. CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG | this bag is great for vacation when you don’t need to carry much.
  7. DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS | one of my favorite pairs of jeans by AG Jeans! They are so soft and fit TTS.
  8. WHITE MIDI DRESS | calling all brides – this dress is great for any shower or party! I’m a sucker for a good LWD, so I may have to snag this one!
  9. DRAWSTRING TASSEL BAG | how cute is this bag ?! This screams summer!
  10. GOLD BEADED BRACELET | a great addition to your other everyday jewelry!
  11. STRAPLESS STRIPED JUMPSUIT | I got this for a trip in December and can’t wait ’til it’s warm enough to wear again.
  12. NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | perfect heel height and these will go with so much!
  13. STRAPLESS RUFFLE MAXI DRESS | this is such a chic, breezy maxi dress – great for warm days or vacation! The back of this dress is so fun, too!
  14. CROCHET HANDBAG | I am obsessed with this bag – I just ordered it and will be bringing it on a trip soon!
  15. SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | hands down the best sneakers ever and go with a ton! My favorite when it comes to traveling and walking a lot.
  16. GOLD FLOWER EARRINGS | these would make such a fun statement!
  17. FLORAL PHONE CASE | my favorite brand of phone cases – they always make such fun ones that hold up really well!
  18. TRANSPORT TOTE | I have this bag in numerous sizes/colors and love it. It fits so much & wears so well. This would be a great work bag.
  19. AVIATOR SUNGLASSES | these are currently in my cart – love the shape and style of these!
  20. NO SHOW SOCKS | my favorite no show socks are by Stance. They don’t stretch out & they stay on well!
  21. FLORAL PRINTED DRESS | I love the details of this dress – the back is so cute!
  22. ONE SHOULDER DRESS | if you have a wedding to attend, this dress would be a great choice!
  23. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | these are the BEST denim shorts are from AGolde– they always sell out!
  24. APL SNEAKERS | I have my eyes on these blush sneakers by APL. I love my grey ones!
  25. BLUSH FLORAL DRESS | This dress has me ready for warmer weather!

shopbop sale picks

1. I’ll take one of each! I love seeing your picks because there’s SO much to sort through. Loving all the blues!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  2. hillheady wrote:

I love a good Shopbop sale!! These are some great pics!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  3. Rach wrote:

Your Shopbop picks are so cute! I love that eyelet white dress!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  4. tanvi wrote:

Great picks … I am really loving that blue transport tote though.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

I love stocking up on my favorites during the buy more save more event! You found some great items girl.

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

So many pretty items! I love that white dress, what a great sale!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.25.19 Reply

So many goodies! All of this has me looking forward to spring a little extra!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

So many great picks! I havent had a chance to shop the sale yet- i plan on shopping it tomorrow, cant wait!

Posted 2.25.19 Reply
  9. lyddie wrote:

I love the simple design of those slides, and the little white dress is just a dream.

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

Ugh can I just have everything?!

Posted 2.26.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely love seeing everyone’s picks! Like you, that Clare V. bag is my favorite. Think I am going to order that today! Thanks for the encouragement haha.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.28.19 Reply
  12. morgan wrote:

I wanted those Kaanas sandals in brown but they sold out! 🙁 love this beige color too though

-Morgan

Posted 2.28.19 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe