On my radar 02.05

Spring is in the air in North Carolina and boy am I excited about it! Yesterday it was 65 degrees and I think everyone had a spring in their step after the cold days we had experienced recently! I for one am happy for a break from the heavy sweaters and jackets. In the spirit of the warm weather that’s here this week I thought I would round up a few pre-spring items I am loving! Is anyone else ready for warmer weather?

pre-spring favorites around the web

1. PINK TIE FRONT DRESS | This dress comes in a few colors and it is so gorgeous! There are quite a few beautiful shades, but this pink would be great for Valentine’s Day if you plan on going out!
  2. COIN LAYERED NECKLACE | I am all about layered necklaces lately because they’re so easy! These necklaces from Madewell can be worn together or separately.
  3. PERSONALIZED PHONE CASE | How cute is this personalized phone case?! The personalization options are basically endless!
  4. STUDDED SANDALS | I ordered a pair of white studded sandals from Ash last year and wore them SO often. I love this version of the sandals for this spring.
  5. WOVEN CIRCLE BAG | I use my Clare Vivier circle bag all the time, but I love this bag by Kaanas because it has a closure!
  6. STRIPED BUTTON FRONT TOP | This is definitely a classic to have in your closet!
  7. MINT STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these statement earrings from BaubleBar?! I love the light mint color for spring.
  8. PLEATED HIGH WAIST SHORTS | I am ready for shorts weather and these shorts are number one on my list! They come in four colors, too!
  9. RAY-BAN AVIATORS | I definitely don’t need another pair fo sunglasses, but if I did then these Ray-Ban sunglasses would be in my cart ASAP ha! I love the golden and light brown tones.
  10. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | I discovered this pair of denim shorts recently and can’t wait to order them. I have a hard time finding denim shorts that I like (that aren’t short!) and these may fit the bill. I’ll report back 😉
  11. RAFFIA STRAPPY HEELS | All I can say about these sandals by Steven is OBSESSED! They would be great to wear all through spring and summer.
  12. PLEATED MAXI SKIRT | This is basically the skirt of my dreams! I haven’t ordered it quite yet, but I already have thought of at least five outfits around it haha! I think I need it now! It would be cute paired with a chambray top, a graphic tee, or even a crop top.
  13. TORTOISE RING MINIDRESS | This dress gives me ’90s vibes for some reason and I’m here for it! This comes in a few colors and I think this one is perfect for spring!
  14. LEVI’S STRAIGHT SKINNY JEANS | These button fly jeans are the perfect shade for spring. I love that they are simple and have a cuffed hem. I haven’t purchased Levi’s jeans (only shorts) but have heard people rave about them!

shop the post

I CANNOT wait until spring! I’m definitely dreaming of flowy sundresses and sandals ha!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

I am soaking in every second of this warm weather! Love all of your picks – especially those cute shorts! The shape is perfect.

Rachel

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  3. Belle wrote:

That pink dress is really pretty! Great finds!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply

After all the early springtime weather we’ve been getting in RVA, these are now on my wishlist for REAL. I’m craving the sunshine like nobody’s business.

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

Loving the shape of those Ray Bans! And the layered necklaces <3

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute! Makes me so excited for Spring. Loving that pink tortoise ring dress!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

I’m definitely counting down the days for spring to come!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  8. LOVE 10 and 13! So many goodies here!!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  9. I have been thinking about getting that phone case. Do you have it?! Also, yes to that maxi skirt – you need it!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.7.19 Reply
  10. Lindsay wrote:

I wish it would warm up here! All of these picks have me ready for spring!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  11. loveforlacquer wrote:

Ooh I thinkI need that pink dress in my life. So pretty

Posted 2.12.19 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100