On my radar 02.05

Spring is in the air in North Carolina and boy am I excited about it! Yesterday it was 65 degrees and I think everyone had a spring in their step after the cold days we had experienced recently! I for one am happy for a break from the heavy sweaters and jackets. In the spirit of the warm weather that’s here this week I thought I would round up a few pre-spring items I am loving! Is anyone else ready for warmer weather?

pre-spring favorites around the web

1. PINK TIE FRONT DRESS | This dress comes in a few colors and it is so gorgeous! There are quite a few beautiful shades, but this pink would be great for Valentine’s Day if you plan on going out!
  2. COIN LAYERED NECKLACE | I am all about layered necklaces lately because they’re so easy! These necklaces from Madewell can be worn together or separately.
  3. PERSONALIZED PHONE CASE | How cute is this personalized phone case?! The personalization options are basically endless!
  4. STUDDED SANDALS | I ordered a pair of white studded sandals from Ash last year and wore them SO often. I love this version of the sandals for this spring.
  5. WOVEN CIRCLE BAG | I use my Clare Vivier circle bag all the time, but I love this bag by Kaanas because it has a closure!
  6. STRIPED BUTTON FRONT TOP | This is definitely a classic to have in your closet!
  7. MINT STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these statement earrings from BaubleBar?! I love the light mint color for spring.
  8. PLEATED HIGH WAIST SHORTS | I am ready for shorts weather and these shorts are number one on my list! They come in four colors, too!
  9. RAY-BAN AVIATORS | I definitely don’t need another pair fo sunglasses, but if I did then these Ray-Ban sunglasses would be in my cart ASAP ha! I love the golden and light brown tones.
  10. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | I discovered this pair of denim shorts recently and can’t wait to order them. I have a hard time finding denim shorts that I like (that aren’t short!) and these may fit the bill. I’ll report back 😉
  11. RAFFIA STRAPPY HEELS | All I can say about these sandals by Steven is OBSESSED! They would be great to wear all through spring and summer.
  12. PLEATED MAXI SKIRT | This is basically the skirt of my dreams! I haven’t ordered it quite yet, but I already have thought of at least five outfits around it haha! I think I need it now! It would be cute paired with a chambray top, a graphic tee, or even a crop top.
  13. TORTOISE RING MINIDRESS | This dress gives me ’90s vibes for some reason and I’m here for it! This comes in a few colors and I think this one is perfect for spring!
  14. LEVI’S STRAIGHT SKINNY JEANS | These button fly jeans are the perfect shade for spring. I love that they are simple and have a cuffed hem. I haven’t purchased Levi’s jeans (only shorts) but have heard people rave about them!

shop the post

I CANNOT wait until spring! I’m definitely dreaming of flowy sundresses and sandals ha!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

I am soaking in every second of this warm weather! Love all of your picks – especially those cute shorts! The shape is perfect.

Rachel

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  3. Belle wrote:

That pink dress is really pretty! Great finds!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply

After all the early springtime weather we’ve been getting in RVA, these are now on my wishlist for REAL. I’m craving the sunshine like nobody’s business.

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

Loving the shape of those Ray Bans! And the layered necklaces <3

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute! Makes me so excited for Spring. Loving that pink tortoise ring dress!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

I’m definitely counting down the days for spring to come!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  8. LOVE 10 and 13! So many goodies here!!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  9. I have been thinking about getting that phone case. Do you have it?! Also, yes to that maxi skirt – you need it!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.7.19 Reply
  10. Lindsay wrote:

I wish it would warm up here! All of these picks have me ready for spring!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  11. loveforlacquer wrote:

Ooh I thinkI need that pink dress in my life. So pretty

Posted 2.12.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek