On my radar 02.05

Spring is in the air in North Carolina and boy am I excited about it! Yesterday it was 65 degrees and I think everyone had a spring in their step after the cold days we had experienced recently! I for one am happy for a break from the heavy sweaters and jackets. In the spirit of the warm weather that’s here this week I thought I would round up a few pre-spring items I am loving! Is anyone else ready for warmer weather?

pre-spring favorites around the web

1. PINK TIE FRONT DRESS | This dress comes in a few colors and it is so gorgeous! There are quite a few beautiful shades, but this pink would be great for Valentine’s Day if you plan on going out!
  2. COIN LAYERED NECKLACE | I am all about layered necklaces lately because they’re so easy! These necklaces from Madewell can be worn together or separately.
  3. PERSONALIZED PHONE CASE | How cute is this personalized phone case?! The personalization options are basically endless!
  4. STUDDED SANDALS | I ordered a pair of white studded sandals from Ash last year and wore them SO often. I love this version of the sandals for this spring.
  5. WOVEN CIRCLE BAG | I use my Clare Vivier circle bag all the time, but I love this bag by Kaanas because it has a closure!
  6. STRIPED BUTTON FRONT TOP | This is definitely a classic to have in your closet!
  7. MINT STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these statement earrings from BaubleBar?! I love the light mint color for spring.
  8. PLEATED HIGH WAIST SHORTS | I am ready for shorts weather and these shorts are number one on my list! They come in four colors, too!
  9. RAY-BAN AVIATORS | I definitely don’t need another pair fo sunglasses, but if I did then these Ray-Ban sunglasses would be in my cart ASAP ha! I love the golden and light brown tones.
  10. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | I discovered this pair of denim shorts recently and can’t wait to order them. I have a hard time finding denim shorts that I like (that aren’t short!) and these may fit the bill. I’ll report back 😉
  11. RAFFIA STRAPPY HEELS | All I can say about these sandals by Steven is OBSESSED! They would be great to wear all through spring and summer.
  12. PLEATED MAXI SKIRT | This is basically the skirt of my dreams! I haven’t ordered it quite yet, but I already have thought of at least five outfits around it haha! I think I need it now! It would be cute paired with a chambray top, a graphic tee, or even a crop top.
  13. TORTOISE RING MINIDRESS | This dress gives me ’90s vibes for some reason and I’m here for it! This comes in a few colors and I think this one is perfect for spring!
  14. LEVI’S STRAIGHT SKINNY JEANS | These button fly jeans are the perfect shade for spring. I love that they are simple and have a cuffed hem. I haven’t purchased Levi’s jeans (only shorts) but have heard people rave about them!

shop the post

I CANNOT wait until spring! I’m definitely dreaming of flowy sundresses and sandals ha!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

I am soaking in every second of this warm weather! Love all of your picks – especially those cute shorts! The shape is perfect.

Rachel

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  3. Belle wrote:

That pink dress is really pretty! Great finds!

Posted 2.5.19 Reply

After all the early springtime weather we’ve been getting in RVA, these are now on my wishlist for REAL. I’m craving the sunshine like nobody’s business.

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

Loving the shape of those Ray Bans! And the layered necklaces <3

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute! Makes me so excited for Spring. Loving that pink tortoise ring dress!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

I’m definitely counting down the days for spring to come!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  8. LOVE 10 and 13! So many goodies here!!

Posted 2.6.19 Reply
  9. I have been thinking about getting that phone case. Do you have it?! Also, yes to that maxi skirt – you need it!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 2.7.19 Reply
  10. Lindsay wrote:

I wish it would warm up here! All of these picks have me ready for spring!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
  11. loveforlacquer wrote:

Ooh I thinkI need that pink dress in my life. So pretty

Posted 2.12.19 Reply

• Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy