on my radar 2.13

Last week’s nice weather totally put me in a spring state of mind! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, longer days, and light layers! I spent the week perusing a few of my favorite retailers to see what they had for spring and let me just tell y’all, there are SO many cute things for spring. A recurring theme I noticed was the amount of pastels. Now, I realize pastels for spring aren’t exactly groundbreaking, but it’s everywhere this season – from sweaters to bags and everywhere in between! I’m pretty excited about it and can’t wait to add a few pastel pieces to my closet. For today’s on my radar post I am sharing some of my favorite pastel spring items!

1. SEAFOAM LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER | This lightweight sweater is perfect for those chilly spring mornings. It comes in a LOT of colors and they are all equally as gorgeous as this one.
  2. TORY BURCH MINI WALLET | I am all about a small wallet, especially since I carry a lot of crossbody bags. The print on this Tory Burch wallet is too cute and it even comes in a full sized version and a bag version.
  3. JEWELED SANDALS | How cute are these sandals by Mystique?! They’re the perfect amount of sparkle for any outfit.
  4. COLORFUL BRALETTES | I really love wearing bralettes and I love the colors of these! I recently discovered the brand Real Underwear and am really loving what they have!
  5. FLORAL DROP WAIST SHIFT DRESS | This would be a great dress for Easter or a spring wedding! It also comes in a really colorful light pink floral, too!
  6. COLORBLOCK SWEATER | This cute and colorful sweater will get you through the remaining days of winter!
  7. PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | I love the dusty pink of the statement earrings!
  8. SUNBURST STRAW BAG | I have the larger beach bag version of this bag by Mar Y Sol and nearly equaled when I saw it came in a purse version! How stinking’ cute is this for spring and summer?! Hello vacation!
  9. SUEDE PUMPS | Looking to add a pop of color to an outfit? These fun pumps will do the trick! They come in quite a few colors.
  10. BLUSH BAG | I really like this bag and can’t believe it’s under $75! It looks more expensive than it is and the blush color will go with so much.
  11. COLORBLOCK ASYMMETRIC DRESS | I cannot get over how FUN this dress is! I love the differing colors and the asymmetrical hemline. You could accessorize this dress so many ways. The brand,English Factory,  has so many cute items right now!
  12. BLUSH FLORAL SCARF | I can already imagine this scarf with white denim, a cute tee, and a denim jacket for the spring!
  13. LILAC BUTTON FRONT TOP | This top is so precious and feminine. I love the peplum detail along with the buttons along the front.
  14. FLORAL PRINT WRAP BLOUSE | This blouse just screams spring! I think it would look so cute with white denim and a fun pair of espadrilles.

I am dreaming of spring time and warmer weather! I just love that candy colored sweater!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  2. Anna English wrote:

I love the colorblock midi dress! I bought the other version, and am half tempted to snag that one too!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items. I love that black floral dress, it’s so chic!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  4. LOVE IT! Particularly the beautiful Sunburst Straw Bag… so cute 🙂

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  5. lyddiegal wrote:

The striped sweater is fun and you don’t have to wait for warmer weather to wear it! I also love that straw bag, though I talked myself out of it last year – I’ve got too many straw bags as it is!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  6. hillheady wrote:

I love all of these pieces!! Especially number 11!

xo, Hillary | hillheady.com

Posted 2.13.19 Reply

I’m especially swooning over the lilac pieces in this list. Such a beautiful color for springtime.

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  8. inna wrote:

These are some great choices, I love the #8 bag!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  9. So many cute items! I am really loving those sandals!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 2.14.19 Reply
  10. I definitely need a few of these pieces for my beach trip in a few weeks!

Posted 2.15.19 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Ah you’re getting me in the mood for spring with this post!! Love all the bright colors

Posted 2.18.19 Reply
  12. Renee wrote:

So many spring things! I love the lilac top, it’s so pretty !

Posted 2.18.19 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100