on my radar 2.13

Last week’s nice weather totally put me in a spring state of mind! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, longer days, and light layers! I spent the week perusing a few of my favorite retailers to see what they had for spring and let me just tell y’all, there are SO many cute things for spring. A recurring theme I noticed was the amount of pastels. Now, I realize pastels for spring aren’t exactly groundbreaking, but it’s everywhere this season – from sweaters to bags and everywhere in between! I’m pretty excited about it and can’t wait to add a few pastel pieces to my closet. For today’s on my radar post I am sharing some of my favorite pastel spring items!

1. SEAFOAM LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER | This lightweight sweater is perfect for those chilly spring mornings. It comes in a LOT of colors and they are all equally as gorgeous as this one.
  2. TORY BURCH MINI WALLET | I am all about a small wallet, especially since I carry a lot of crossbody bags. The print on this Tory Burch wallet is too cute and it even comes in a full sized version and a bag version.
  3. JEWELED SANDALS | How cute are these sandals by Mystique?! They’re the perfect amount of sparkle for any outfit.
  4. COLORFUL BRALETTES | I really love wearing bralettes and I love the colors of these! I recently discovered the brand Real Underwear and am really loving what they have!
  5. FLORAL DROP WAIST SHIFT DRESS | This would be a great dress for Easter or a spring wedding! It also comes in a really colorful light pink floral, too!
  6. COLORBLOCK SWEATER | This cute and colorful sweater will get you through the remaining days of winter!
  7. PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | I love the dusty pink of the statement earrings!
  8. SUNBURST STRAW BAG | I have the larger beach bag version of this bag by Mar Y Sol and nearly equaled when I saw it came in a purse version! How stinking’ cute is this for spring and summer?! Hello vacation!
  9. SUEDE PUMPS | Looking to add a pop of color to an outfit? These fun pumps will do the trick! They come in quite a few colors.
  10. BLUSH BAG | I really like this bag and can’t believe it’s under $75! It looks more expensive than it is and the blush color will go with so much.
  11. COLORBLOCK ASYMMETRIC DRESS | I cannot get over how FUN this dress is! I love the differing colors and the asymmetrical hemline. You could accessorize this dress so many ways. The brand,English Factory,  has so many cute items right now!
  12. BLUSH FLORAL SCARF | I can already imagine this scarf with white denim, a cute tee, and a denim jacket for the spring!
  13. LILAC BUTTON FRONT TOP | This top is so precious and feminine. I love the peplum detail along with the buttons along the front.
  14. FLORAL PRINT WRAP BLOUSE | This blouse just screams spring! I think it would look so cute with white denim and a fun pair of espadrilles.

I am dreaming of spring time and warmer weather! I just love that candy colored sweater!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  2. Anna English wrote:

I love the colorblock midi dress! I bought the other version, and am half tempted to snag that one too!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items. I love that black floral dress, it’s so chic!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  4. LOVE IT! Particularly the beautiful Sunburst Straw Bag… so cute 🙂

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  5. lyddiegal wrote:

The striped sweater is fun and you don’t have to wait for warmer weather to wear it! I also love that straw bag, though I talked myself out of it last year – I’ve got too many straw bags as it is!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  6. hillheady wrote:

I love all of these pieces!! Especially number 11!

xo, Hillary | hillheady.com

Posted 2.13.19 Reply

I’m especially swooning over the lilac pieces in this list. Such a beautiful color for springtime.

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  8. inna wrote:

These are some great choices, I love the #8 bag!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  9. So many cute items! I am really loving those sandals!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 2.14.19 Reply
  10. I definitely need a few of these pieces for my beach trip in a few weeks!

Posted 2.15.19 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Ah you’re getting me in the mood for spring with this post!! Love all the bright colors

Posted 2.18.19 Reply
  12. Renee wrote:

So many spring things! I love the lilac top, it’s so pretty !

Posted 2.18.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50