on my radar 2.13

Last week’s nice weather totally put me in a spring state of mind! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, longer days, and light layers! I spent the week perusing a few of my favorite retailers to see what they had for spring and let me just tell y’all, there are SO many cute things for spring. A recurring theme I noticed was the amount of pastels. Now, I realize pastels for spring aren’t exactly groundbreaking, but it’s everywhere this season – from sweaters to bags and everywhere in between! I’m pretty excited about it and can’t wait to add a few pastel pieces to my closet. For today’s on my radar post I am sharing some of my favorite pastel spring items!

1. SEAFOAM LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER | This lightweight sweater is perfect for those chilly spring mornings. It comes in a LOT of colors and they are all equally as gorgeous as this one.
  2. TORY BURCH MINI WALLET | I am all about a small wallet, especially since I carry a lot of crossbody bags. The print on this Tory Burch wallet is too cute and it even comes in a full sized version and a bag version.
  3. JEWELED SANDALS | How cute are these sandals by Mystique?! They’re the perfect amount of sparkle for any outfit.
  4. COLORFUL BRALETTES | I really love wearing bralettes and I love the colors of these! I recently discovered the brand Real Underwear and am really loving what they have!
  5. FLORAL DROP WAIST SHIFT DRESS | This would be a great dress for Easter or a spring wedding! It also comes in a really colorful light pink floral, too!
  6. COLORBLOCK SWEATER | This cute and colorful sweater will get you through the remaining days of winter!
  7. PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | I love the dusty pink of the statement earrings!
  8. SUNBURST STRAW BAG | I have the larger beach bag version of this bag by Mar Y Sol and nearly equaled when I saw it came in a purse version! How stinking’ cute is this for spring and summer?! Hello vacation!
  9. SUEDE PUMPS | Looking to add a pop of color to an outfit? These fun pumps will do the trick! They come in quite a few colors.
  10. BLUSH BAG | I really like this bag and can’t believe it’s under $75! It looks more expensive than it is and the blush color will go with so much.
  11. COLORBLOCK ASYMMETRIC DRESS | I cannot get over how FUN this dress is! I love the differing colors and the asymmetrical hemline. You could accessorize this dress so many ways. The brand,English Factory,  has so many cute items right now!
  12. BLUSH FLORAL SCARF | I can already imagine this scarf with white denim, a cute tee, and a denim jacket for the spring!
  13. LILAC BUTTON FRONT TOP | This top is so precious and feminine. I love the peplum detail along with the buttons along the front.
  14. FLORAL PRINT WRAP BLOUSE | This blouse just screams spring! I think it would look so cute with white denim and a fun pair of espadrilles.

I am dreaming of spring time and warmer weather! I just love that candy colored sweater!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  2. Anna English wrote:

I love the colorblock midi dress! I bought the other version, and am half tempted to snag that one too!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items. I love that black floral dress, it’s so chic!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  4. LOVE IT! Particularly the beautiful Sunburst Straw Bag… so cute 🙂

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  5. lyddiegal wrote:

The striped sweater is fun and you don’t have to wait for warmer weather to wear it! I also love that straw bag, though I talked myself out of it last year – I’ve got too many straw bags as it is!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  6. hillheady wrote:

I love all of these pieces!! Especially number 11!

xo, Hillary | hillheady.com

Posted 2.13.19 Reply

I’m especially swooning over the lilac pieces in this list. Such a beautiful color for springtime.

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  8. inna wrote:

These are some great choices, I love the #8 bag!

Posted 2.13.19 Reply
  9. So many cute items! I am really loving those sandals!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 2.14.19 Reply
  10. I definitely need a few of these pieces for my beach trip in a few weeks!

Posted 2.15.19 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing