26 Spring Shoe Finds (for every budget!)

Happy first day of spring, y’all! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, flowers and trees blooming and spending some time outdoors this spring! One of my favorite parts of spring is being able to start wearing open toe shoes and less layers! For today’s post I am rounding up twenty-six pairs of shoes that I love for spring! There are so many great classics with a few trendy finds in the mix. The best part? Many of them are affordable! I have ten pairs of shoes from this list (and a few more in my shopping carts!) so almost half of them are already tried-and-true favorites! Hope you find some fun pairs of shoes to get you through the spring and summer! xx

1. BRAIDED SANDALS | 2. COLORFUL MULES | 3. STUDDED HEELS | 4. BLUSH ESPARDRILLES (come in 5 colors) | 5. METALLIC MULES | 6. STUDDED SANDALS | 7. PRINTED FLIP FLOPS (I have a few pair and love them!) | 8. SILVER GREECE SANDALS (come in a few colors/textures!) | 9. BLOCK HEEL SANDALS | 10. BLUE DOUBLE STRAP SANDALS | 11. TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | 12. BLUSH SLIDES | 13. WHITE TEXTURED SANDALS | 14. INFINITY SANDALS (I have these – so comfy!) | 15. COGNAC WEDGES | 16. METALLIC ESPADRILLE WEDGES | 17. COLORFUL STRAP HEELS | 18. TKEES FLIP FLOPS (a classic!) | 19. BLUSH BLOCK HEELS | 20. METALLIC SLIDE SANDALS (my summer go-to!) | 21. LILAC BOW SANDALS | 22. LEOPARD STRAPPY SANDALS | 23. WHITE SANDALS (come in many colors) | 24. BLUSH STRAPPY SANDALS W/ BLOCK HEEL | 25. BRAIDED SANDALS | 26. NEUTRAL SANDALS

Shop spring sandals

1. Kendal wrote:

Oh my gosh, I love all of these shoes! I am so excited for spring, I want all the cute sandals!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all of these shoes for spring! I am so excited about sandal weather!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Love these! Just bookmarked several pairs.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  4. Laura Adney wrote:

I am in love with all these shoes! I am Spring inspired.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  5. McKenna wrote:

Ah I’m so excited to put away my boots and pull out sandals!!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I’m so ready for Spring shoes! I just hope the weather cooperates enough to enjoy the open toe season.

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  7. Jamaria wrote:

Oh my gosh! Just give me ALL the spring shoes! Love all of your picks girlfriend! Xo

Posted 3.21.19 Reply

Oh I want one of each! These are just too cute!

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  9. Avani wrote:

SO many great options. I need to go shoe shopping

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  10. Mei Jorge wrote:

Love this roundup!!! I don’t think I can pick a favorite! I see soooo many I like 🙂

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  11. I need to up my shoe game. So many great styles!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  12. Candace Hampton wrote:

One can never have enough shoes lol. I loved all of your picks! I’m definitely getting number 11.

XO
    Candace

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  13. Darleen wrote:

1,5,16,20–I need these! Loving all the metallic sandals!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant