26 Spring Shoe Finds (for every budget!)

Happy first day of spring, y’all! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, flowers and trees blooming and spending some time outdoors this spring! One of my favorite parts of spring is being able to start wearing open toe shoes and less layers! For today’s post I am rounding up twenty-six pairs of shoes that I love for spring! There are so many great classics with a few trendy finds in the mix. The best part? Many of them are affordable! I have ten pairs of shoes from this list (and a few more in my shopping carts!) so almost half of them are already tried-and-true favorites! Hope you find some fun pairs of shoes to get you through the spring and summer! xx

1. BRAIDED SANDALS | 2. COLORFUL MULES | 3. STUDDED HEELS | 4. BLUSH ESPARDRILLES (come in 5 colors) | 5. METALLIC MULES | 6. STUDDED SANDALS | 7. PRINTED FLIP FLOPS (I have a few pair and love them!) | 8. SILVER GREECE SANDALS (come in a few colors/textures!) | 9. BLOCK HEEL SANDALS | 10. BLUE DOUBLE STRAP SANDALS | 11. TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | 12. BLUSH SLIDES | 13. WHITE TEXTURED SANDALS | 14. INFINITY SANDALS (I have these – so comfy!) | 15. COGNAC WEDGES | 16. METALLIC ESPADRILLE WEDGES | 17. COLORFUL STRAP HEELS | 18. TKEES FLIP FLOPS (a classic!) | 19. BLUSH BLOCK HEELS | 20. METALLIC SLIDE SANDALS (my summer go-to!) | 21. LILAC BOW SANDALS | 22. LEOPARD STRAPPY SANDALS | 23. WHITE SANDALS (come in many colors) | 24. BLUSH STRAPPY SANDALS W/ BLOCK HEEL | 25. BRAIDED SANDALS | 26. NEUTRAL SANDALS

Shop spring sandals

1. Kendal wrote:

Oh my gosh, I love all of these shoes! I am so excited for spring, I want all the cute sandals!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all of these shoes for spring! I am so excited about sandal weather!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Love these! Just bookmarked several pairs.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  4. Laura Adney wrote:

I am in love with all these shoes! I am Spring inspired.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  5. McKenna wrote:

Ah I’m so excited to put away my boots and pull out sandals!!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I’m so ready for Spring shoes! I just hope the weather cooperates enough to enjoy the open toe season.

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  7. Jamaria wrote:

Oh my gosh! Just give me ALL the spring shoes! Love all of your picks girlfriend! Xo

Posted 3.21.19 Reply

Oh I want one of each! These are just too cute!

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  9. Avani wrote:

SO many great options. I need to go shoe shopping

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  10. Mei Jorge wrote:

Love this roundup!!! I don’t think I can pick a favorite! I see soooo many I like 🙂

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  11. I need to up my shoe game. So many great styles!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  12. Candace Hampton wrote:

One can never have enough shoes lol. I loved all of your picks! I’m definitely getting number 11.

XO
    Candace

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  13. Darleen wrote:

1,5,16,20–I need these! Loving all the metallic sandals!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle