26 Spring Shoe Finds (for every budget!)

Happy first day of spring, y’all! I am so looking forward to warmer weather, flowers and trees blooming and spending some time outdoors this spring! One of my favorite parts of spring is being able to start wearing open toe shoes and less layers! For today’s post I am rounding up twenty-six pairs of shoes that I love for spring! There are so many great classics with a few trendy finds in the mix. The best part? Many of them are affordable! I have ten pairs of shoes from this list (and a few more in my shopping carts!) so almost half of them are already tried-and-true favorites! Hope you find some fun pairs of shoes to get you through the spring and summer! xx

1. BRAIDED SANDALS | 2. COLORFUL MULES | 3. STUDDED HEELS | 4. BLUSH ESPARDRILLES (come in 5 colors) | 5. METALLIC MULES | 6. STUDDED SANDALS | 7. PRINTED FLIP FLOPS (I have a few pair and love them!) | 8. SILVER GREECE SANDALS (come in a few colors/textures!) | 9. BLOCK HEEL SANDALS | 10. BLUE DOUBLE STRAP SANDALS | 11. TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | 12. BLUSH SLIDES | 13. WHITE TEXTURED SANDALS | 14. INFINITY SANDALS (I have these – so comfy!) | 15. COGNAC WEDGES | 16. METALLIC ESPADRILLE WEDGES | 17. COLORFUL STRAP HEELS | 18. TKEES FLIP FLOPS (a classic!) | 19. BLUSH BLOCK HEELS | 20. METALLIC SLIDE SANDALS (my summer go-to!) | 21. LILAC BOW SANDALS | 22. LEOPARD STRAPPY SANDALS | 23. WHITE SANDALS (come in many colors) | 24. BLUSH STRAPPY SANDALS W/ BLOCK HEEL | 25. BRAIDED SANDALS | 26. NEUTRAL SANDALS

Shop spring sandals

1. Kendal wrote:

Oh my gosh, I love all of these shoes! I am so excited for spring, I want all the cute sandals!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love all of these shoes for spring! I am so excited about sandal weather!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Love these! Just bookmarked several pairs.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  4. Laura Adney wrote:

I am in love with all these shoes! I am Spring inspired.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  5. McKenna wrote:

Ah I’m so excited to put away my boots and pull out sandals!!

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I’m so ready for Spring shoes! I just hope the weather cooperates enough to enjoy the open toe season.

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  7. Jamaria wrote:

Oh my gosh! Just give me ALL the spring shoes! Love all of your picks girlfriend! Xo

Posted 3.21.19 Reply

Oh I want one of each! These are just too cute!

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  9. Avani wrote:

SO many great options. I need to go shoe shopping

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  10. Mei Jorge wrote:

Love this roundup!!! I don’t think I can pick a favorite! I see soooo many I like 🙂

Posted 3.21.19 Reply
  11. I need to up my shoe game. So many great styles!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  12. Candace Hampton wrote:

One can never have enough shoes lol. I loved all of your picks! I’m definitely getting number 11.

XO
    Candace

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  13. Darleen wrote:

1,5,16,20–I need these! Loving all the metallic sandals!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50