Five on Friday vol. 6

Happy Friday, friends! As you’re reading this I’m in Charleston for the annual Wine & Food Festival! It’s sure to be a fun weekend, so be sure to keep up with it all on Instagram! For today’s Five on Friday post I wanted to share a new-to-me product that I have been liking lately! Bose recently introduced a new product and it’s sure to be a game changer in the tech field. Allow me to introduce you to Bose Frames. Yep, they’re sunglasses that play music! Today Bose compensated me to chat with you about Bose Frames and the five reasons I like them! As always, all thoughts are mine! So first, let’s chat about what the Bose Frames are all about…

bose frames

Bose has always been innovative with technology when it comes to their products! I have used Bose products for years throughout our home and when traveling and have always been impressed with the quality. I was so intrigued when I heard Bose was coming out with sunglasses. These frames are the first audio sunglasses from Bose! They have small, hidden speakers on each side of your ear for an immersive sound experience! Once connected via Bluetooth, you can listen to music, take and make phone calls, and even access Siri – right from your sunglasses! I think these would be great for those who commute daily or even while spending a day on the beach! So now, let’s get to the good stuff… why I like them!

1. THESE SUNGLASSES ARE A TAKE ON A CLASSIC | I’m all about technology that works well in my day-to-day life! The Bose frames come in two different styles, the Alto and the Rondo, both are takes on classic sunglasses styles. Each style come with a hard cast and a magnetic charging cable. I love that I can wear this and stream music or podcasts without having to bring my headphones with me.

2. THEY ARE SIMPLE TO CONNECT & USE ON THE GO | Like most tech products nowadays, these are extremely easy to connect! Simply pair them with your phone (it takes about 60 seconds!) and you’re set! You can use them for music and taking and making phone calls throughout the day, which is so convenient especially if you walk to work daily!

3. THE SOUND IS FANTASTIC | I have quite a few Bose products, including the Bose Bluetooth Speaker & the Noise-Cancelling Headphones and the quality on them is incredible. I’m happy to report that the sound in the Bose Frames is just as great! I think the most surprising thing about the frames is that when I was testing them out I had my music up loud & my husband who was next to me couldn’t hear it at all! It was kind of mind-blowing ha!

4. I CAN EASILY CATCH UP ON MY PODCASTS & AUDIOBOOKS ON THE GO! | It’s no secret around here that I love listening to podcasts and audiobooks! There are plenty of times that I’m out and about that I would love to listen to them, but forgot my headphones at home. Well, the Bose Frames solve that problem! Now I can easily listen to them on the go – just put on the frames and I can pick right up where I left off with my podcast or audiobook!

5. BATTERY LIFE | While a lot of technology has great aspects, it usually fails when it comes to battery life (or lack there of!) but the Bose Frames have a battery life of 3.5 hours. That’s three and a half hours of continuous use before they need to be recharged! Even when I have had to recharge mine, they have charged really quickly! My next Bose purchase will definitely be the noise-masking sleepbuds! I have a few friends who have these and love them. I think they would be great for traveling (aka blocking out the weird hotel/city noises!)

shop more Bose products below!

1. Olga wrote:

I love this simple and chic outfit! The frames are cute too!

Olga

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  2. Can we also talk about how your hair waves are perfect?!

Posted 3.11.19 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

Love those fabulous sunglasses!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.11.19 Reply
  4. Hope you had the best time in Charleston! The festival sounded amazing.

Posted 3.11.19 Reply
  5. Madison wrote:

Audio frames?! How cool! I need a pair!

Posted 3.11.19 Reply
  6. Megan wrote:

I love that outfit and your sunnies are just so cute. You look super stunning.

Posted 3.12.19 Reply

Those sound like just what I need! Amazing! And they look chic too!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  8. Those shades are freaking fabulous. I need a pair.

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  9. what a cool concept for sunnies! Love that these look great & also serve such a cool function!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

Your hair is GORGEOUS! I love those sunglasses too!

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  11. Laura Adney wrote:

First off you look flawless and wow talk about fashion and tech forward specs

Posted 3.12.19 Reply
  12. Azanique Rawl wrote:

I love their noise canceling headphones too! I need to check out these sunnies 🙂

-xo, Azanique

Posted 3.13.19 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe