On my Radar 3.14

With spring just a week away (can you believe it?!) I have been adding bits of spring pieces into my wardrobe! This past weekend in Charleston the weather was quintessential spring – the sun was shining, the weather was absolutely beautiful and everything was blooming. I was even able to pull out my sandals and a few dresses – it got me so excited for the impending spring in North Carolina! For today’s on my radar post I thought I would share some spring-like items that I have my eye on!

1. STRIPED TOP | The colors in this top are gorgeous & just scream spring!
  2. IRIDESCENT RING | These rings have been popping up everywhere lately and I’m kinda digging the trend, especially this iridescent one!
  3. STRAW HAT | If there’s one hat brand that I wear non-stop once the weather warms up, it’s definitely Brixton! They make the best hats and I love the brand because they’re sized, so they can fit my head ha! I love this new one they have out this season.
  4. FLORAL HAIR TIE | How chic is this hair tie?! I think it’s soo cute and would be great for vacation!
  5. CROCHET BAG | I got this bag recently and was so happy that I was able to carry it while in Charleston! I am obsessed with the look of it & it actually holds a LOT!
  6. STRIPED MIDI DRESS | This style of dress is my favorite year after year (I have my white one from 4 years ago!). I think this striped option is perfect for spring! It would look adorable with a denim jacket.
  7. DENIM SKIRT | Anytime I see a denim skirt I am instantly transported back to high school days (anyone else?!) I actually love this one though and may have to get it this spring.
  8. CORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | I can’t say no to a good statement earring! The color of these are gorgeous.
  9. CORK SANDALS | I have these sandals by Sam Edelman in two colors and wear them so often in the spring and summer months. I love the new cork style this year – I can see myself wearing these a ton as well!
  10. PRINTED SILK SCARF | A silk scarf is an easy way to add some color to your outfit. Tuckernuck has a few different color/print ways in this scarf and each one is so gorgeous..
  11. WHITE CROSSBODY BAG | If you’re looking for a cute bag that won’t break the bank this season, be sure tp take a look at this one! I love the design of it and it’s super affordable!
  12. CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | The style of these sunglasses is so chic – so much so that Meghan Markle wore them recently! Grab these from Le Specs quick, you know since she wore them that they’ll sell out.
  13. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | These espadrilles by Soludos will go with everything this season! I love the metallic detail and that the heel isn’t too tall.
  14. GRAY MALIN PHONE CASE | This phone case from Gray Malin has me wanting to go to Capri!
  15. PRINTED MULES | I have been eyeing these for a while because I love the colors in them! My friend Shelby had them on this past weekend and she sold me – they’re SO cute in person!
  16. WOODEN HOOP EARRINGS | I have one word: OBSESSED. Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite jewelry brands and these hoops made me fall even more in love!
  17. FLORAL PRINT DRESS | I love everything about this dress from Cupcakes & Cashmere! The floral print is so feminine and the piping along the sleeves is adorable… and the back is too cute! Basically, I’m obsessed, y’all!

Shop the post

We’re going on a cruise soon and these would be perfect! I love that last dress, especially!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

Love all of your picks! I need to order the white crossbody stat – Sole Society has the best bags!

Rachel

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

I love that crossbody bag. It would look so amazing on me. lol.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  4. Greta wrote:

Love 1, 6, and 15. Such fun patterns!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute and I am totally swooning over those Sam Edelman sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

How do you find all the best shoes?! Before I go shoe shopping I just need to stop by your blog to make my decisions .. I always love your picks!

-Morgan

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  7. Grabbing those sunnies right now. I use to have them in black and sadly lost them on a media trip but the tortoise shell is SO much better. Also, your radar is my favorite – you always find the best pieces.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  8. madisonfichtl wrote:

I am obsessing over those printed mules! They are so fun!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  9. innapishtoy wrote:

These are such great picks. Numbers 9 & 6 are my faves!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  10. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I absolutely love those cork sandals! Totally up my alley.

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
  11. kacie wrote:

Wow I love your picks! 5, 6 and 9 and are calling my name! I can def see myself wearing them all season long.

xo, Kacie

Posted 3.20.19 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay