On my Radar 3.14

With spring just a week away (can you believe it?!) I have been adding bits of spring pieces into my wardrobe! This past weekend in Charleston the weather was quintessential spring – the sun was shining, the weather was absolutely beautiful and everything was blooming. I was even able to pull out my sandals and a few dresses – it got me so excited for the impending spring in North Carolina! For today’s on my radar post I thought I would share some spring-like items that I have my eye on!

1. STRIPED TOP | The colors in this top are gorgeous & just scream spring!
  2. IRIDESCENT RING | These rings have been popping up everywhere lately and I’m kinda digging the trend, especially this iridescent one!
  3. STRAW HAT | If there’s one hat brand that I wear non-stop once the weather warms up, it’s definitely Brixton! They make the best hats and I love the brand because they’re sized, so they can fit my head ha! I love this new one they have out this season.
  4. FLORAL HAIR TIE | How chic is this hair tie?! I think it’s soo cute and would be great for vacation!
  5. CROCHET BAG | I got this bag recently and was so happy that I was able to carry it while in Charleston! I am obsessed with the look of it & it actually holds a LOT!
  6. STRIPED MIDI DRESS | This style of dress is my favorite year after year (I have my white one from 4 years ago!). I think this striped option is perfect for spring! It would look adorable with a denim jacket.
  7. DENIM SKIRT | Anytime I see a denim skirt I am instantly transported back to high school days (anyone else?!) I actually love this one though and may have to get it this spring.
  8. CORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | I can’t say no to a good statement earring! The color of these are gorgeous.
  9. CORK SANDALS | I have these sandals by Sam Edelman in two colors and wear them so often in the spring and summer months. I love the new cork style this year – I can see myself wearing these a ton as well!
  10. PRINTED SILK SCARF | A silk scarf is an easy way to add some color to your outfit. Tuckernuck has a few different color/print ways in this scarf and each one is so gorgeous..
  11. WHITE CROSSBODY BAG | If you’re looking for a cute bag that won’t break the bank this season, be sure tp take a look at this one! I love the design of it and it’s super affordable!
  12. CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | The style of these sunglasses is so chic – so much so that Meghan Markle wore them recently! Grab these from Le Specs quick, you know since she wore them that they’ll sell out.
  13. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | These espadrilles by Soludos will go with everything this season! I love the metallic detail and that the heel isn’t too tall.
  14. GRAY MALIN PHONE CASE | This phone case from Gray Malin has me wanting to go to Capri!
  15. PRINTED MULES | I have been eyeing these for a while because I love the colors in them! My friend Shelby had them on this past weekend and she sold me – they’re SO cute in person!
  16. WOODEN HOOP EARRINGS | I have one word: OBSESSED. Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite jewelry brands and these hoops made me fall even more in love!
  17. FLORAL PRINT DRESS | I love everything about this dress from Cupcakes & Cashmere! The floral print is so feminine and the piping along the sleeves is adorable… and the back is too cute! Basically, I’m obsessed, y’all!

Shop the post

We’re going on a cruise soon and these would be perfect! I love that last dress, especially!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

Love all of your picks! I need to order the white crossbody stat – Sole Society has the best bags!

Rachel

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

I love that crossbody bag. It would look so amazing on me. lol.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  4. Greta wrote:

Love 1, 6, and 15. Such fun patterns!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute and I am totally swooning over those Sam Edelman sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

How do you find all the best shoes?! Before I go shoe shopping I just need to stop by your blog to make my decisions .. I always love your picks!

-Morgan

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  7. Grabbing those sunnies right now. I use to have them in black and sadly lost them on a media trip but the tortoise shell is SO much better. Also, your radar is my favorite – you always find the best pieces.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  8. madisonfichtl wrote:

I am obsessing over those printed mules! They are so fun!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  9. innapishtoy wrote:

These are such great picks. Numbers 9 & 6 are my faves!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  10. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I absolutely love those cork sandals! Totally up my alley.

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
  11. kacie wrote:

Wow I love your picks! 5, 6 and 9 and are calling my name! I can def see myself wearing them all season long.

xo, Kacie

Posted 3.20.19 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe