On my Radar 3.14

With spring just a week away (can you believe it?!) I have been adding bits of spring pieces into my wardrobe! This past weekend in Charleston the weather was quintessential spring – the sun was shining, the weather was absolutely beautiful and everything was blooming. I was even able to pull out my sandals and a few dresses – it got me so excited for the impending spring in North Carolina! For today’s on my radar post I thought I would share some spring-like items that I have my eye on!

1. STRIPED TOP | The colors in this top are gorgeous & just scream spring!
  2. IRIDESCENT RING | These rings have been popping up everywhere lately and I’m kinda digging the trend, especially this iridescent one!
  3. STRAW HAT | If there’s one hat brand that I wear non-stop once the weather warms up, it’s definitely Brixton! They make the best hats and I love the brand because they’re sized, so they can fit my head ha! I love this new one they have out this season.
  4. FLORAL HAIR TIE | How chic is this hair tie?! I think it’s soo cute and would be great for vacation!
  5. CROCHET BAG | I got this bag recently and was so happy that I was able to carry it while in Charleston! I am obsessed with the look of it & it actually holds a LOT!
  6. STRIPED MIDI DRESS | This style of dress is my favorite year after year (I have my white one from 4 years ago!). I think this striped option is perfect for spring! It would look adorable with a denim jacket.
  7. DENIM SKIRT | Anytime I see a denim skirt I am instantly transported back to high school days (anyone else?!) I actually love this one though and may have to get it this spring.
  8. CORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | I can’t say no to a good statement earring! The color of these are gorgeous.
  9. CORK SANDALS | I have these sandals by Sam Edelman in two colors and wear them so often in the spring and summer months. I love the new cork style this year – I can see myself wearing these a ton as well!
  10. PRINTED SILK SCARF | A silk scarf is an easy way to add some color to your outfit. Tuckernuck has a few different color/print ways in this scarf and each one is so gorgeous..
  11. WHITE CROSSBODY BAG | If you’re looking for a cute bag that won’t break the bank this season, be sure tp take a look at this one! I love the design of it and it’s super affordable!
  12. CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | The style of these sunglasses is so chic – so much so that Meghan Markle wore them recently! Grab these from Le Specs quick, you know since she wore them that they’ll sell out.
  13. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | These espadrilles by Soludos will go with everything this season! I love the metallic detail and that the heel isn’t too tall.
  14. GRAY MALIN PHONE CASE | This phone case from Gray Malin has me wanting to go to Capri!
  15. PRINTED MULES | I have been eyeing these for a while because I love the colors in them! My friend Shelby had them on this past weekend and she sold me – they’re SO cute in person!
  16. WOODEN HOOP EARRINGS | I have one word: OBSESSED. Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite jewelry brands and these hoops made me fall even more in love!
  17. FLORAL PRINT DRESS | I love everything about this dress from Cupcakes & Cashmere! The floral print is so feminine and the piping along the sleeves is adorable… and the back is too cute! Basically, I’m obsessed, y’all!

Shop the post

We’re going on a cruise soon and these would be perfect! I love that last dress, especially!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  2. Rachel wrote:

Love all of your picks! I need to order the white crossbody stat – Sole Society has the best bags!

Rachel

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

I love that crossbody bag. It would look so amazing on me. lol.

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  4. Greta wrote:

Love 1, 6, and 15. Such fun patterns!

Posted 3.14.19 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute and I am totally swooning over those Sam Edelman sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  6. Morgan wrote:

How do you find all the best shoes?! Before I go shoe shopping I just need to stop by your blog to make my decisions .. I always love your picks!

-Morgan

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  7. Grabbing those sunnies right now. I use to have them in black and sadly lost them on a media trip but the tortoise shell is SO much better. Also, your radar is my favorite – you always find the best pieces.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  8. madisonfichtl wrote:

I am obsessing over those printed mules! They are so fun!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  9. innapishtoy wrote:

These are such great picks. Numbers 9 & 6 are my faves!

Posted 3.15.19 Reply
  10. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I absolutely love those cork sandals! Totally up my alley.

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
  11. kacie wrote:

Wow I love your picks! 5, 6 and 9 and are calling my name! I can def see myself wearing them all season long.

xo, Kacie

Posted 3.20.19 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat