On my Radar 3.22

Happy Friday, y’all! Lately I have been doing a lot of perusing online and can’t help but share a few of my favorite spring items that I have found for today’s post! Now that it’s officially spring, I’m looking forward to actually getting to wear some of these items! If only the weather would cooperate, ha! I hope y’all have a great weekend. Nick and I are having date night tonight and I’m so excited for it!

1. BLOCK HEEL SANDALSI’m all about a cute block heel – these are the perfect height!
  2. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTSI love these shorts – they are a great length (not short!) and they have a great amount of distressing. I’m always looking for shorts that are not too short!
  3. WHITE WELDEN BAGWelden is a new-to-me brand that my friend Jess introduced me to! Their bags are so chic!
  4.  GREEN PINTUCK DRESSWhat a classic dress in a gorgeous color! It reminds me of a dress Kate Middleton wore recently!
  5. CIRCLE TOTEThis is a great on-trend bag for spring. I also love these bags & totes for the season.
  6. PINK SWIMSUIT TOPThis swimsuit is so fun. It’s textured and I love the embroidered stripes along the bottom.
  7. PINK SWIMSUIT BOTTOM | These are the matching bottoms and they’re full coverage!
  8. FLORAL ROMPER | I just ordered this floral print romper (and this skirt!) I love the print for spring.
  9. LEOPARD PRINT PLATFORM SNEAKERSI’ll take any leopard print shoe, please and thank you!
  10. COLORFUL HOOP EARRINGS These have a bit of a retro feel to them! I love how colorful they are.
  11. STRIPE SHORTSAre these shorts not the cutest?! I love the bold stripe colors!
  12. TORTOISE SUNGLASSESA classic pair of sunglasses at a great price point! Quay is one of my favorite sunglasses brands
  13. FLORAL HEADBAND | I have been loving the headband trend lately and this one is too cute!
  14. PRINTED JUMPSUITI am obsessed with this jumpsuit! The colors, the print… everything!
  15. FLORAL MIDI SKIRTI have a thing for midi skirts lately – the print on this one is gorgeous.
  16. STRIPED POINTED TOE FLATS | These slingback flats are adorable! I think they would look great with white jeans!
  17. WOODEN STATEMENT EARRINGSThese lightweight wooden earrings from BaubleBar add a fun touch to any outfit!
  18. PINK GRAPHIC TEEThis graphic tee from the Sincerely Jules x Billabong line is a cute, casual tee!

1. This whole round up is so cute! I especially love the fun striped shorts!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

These are all soooo cute! I’ll take one of each, please!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Happy Friday babe!! Enjoy your date night <3

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  4. lydia wrote:

I love the green dress, it feels so sophisticated, especially if it were paired with the white handbag, which is really calling my name…

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  5. Kim wrote:

So many cute spring finds Emily! I love that Mi Corazon tee and that circle tote. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  6. tanvi wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the prints. I am SO ready for spring. Excuse the caps. I got excited – Haha

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

Ummm cutest round-up ever. I want it ALL. Especially the mint dress, swimsuit, and the striped shoes!

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

That swimsuit has my name all over it! Great finds Emily.

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  9. Sarah L wrote:

Such a cute selection, so many good choices!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  10. Madison wrote:

This printed jumpsuit is so cute! I love the yellow!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely loving the swimsuit and the midi skirt – all about midi skirts this year!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50