On my Radar 3.22

Happy Friday, y’all! Lately I have been doing a lot of perusing online and can’t help but share a few of my favorite spring items that I have found for today’s post! Now that it’s officially spring, I’m looking forward to actually getting to wear some of these items! If only the weather would cooperate, ha! I hope y’all have a great weekend. Nick and I are having date night tonight and I’m so excited for it!

1. BLOCK HEEL SANDALSI’m all about a cute block heel – these are the perfect height!
  2. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTSI love these shorts – they are a great length (not short!) and they have a great amount of distressing. I’m always looking for shorts that are not too short!
  3. WHITE WELDEN BAGWelden is a new-to-me brand that my friend Jess introduced me to! Their bags are so chic!
  4.  GREEN PINTUCK DRESSWhat a classic dress in a gorgeous color! It reminds me of a dress Kate Middleton wore recently!
  5. CIRCLE TOTEThis is a great on-trend bag for spring. I also love these bags & totes for the season.
  6. PINK SWIMSUIT TOPThis swimsuit is so fun. It’s textured and I love the embroidered stripes along the bottom.
  7. PINK SWIMSUIT BOTTOM | These are the matching bottoms and they’re full coverage!
  8. FLORAL ROMPER | I just ordered this floral print romper (and this skirt!) I love the print for spring.
  9. LEOPARD PRINT PLATFORM SNEAKERSI’ll take any leopard print shoe, please and thank you!
  10. COLORFUL HOOP EARRINGS These have a bit of a retro feel to them! I love how colorful they are.
  11. STRIPE SHORTSAre these shorts not the cutest?! I love the bold stripe colors!
  12. TORTOISE SUNGLASSESA classic pair of sunglasses at a great price point! Quay is one of my favorite sunglasses brands
  13. FLORAL HEADBAND | I have been loving the headband trend lately and this one is too cute!
  14. PRINTED JUMPSUITI am obsessed with this jumpsuit! The colors, the print… everything!
  15. FLORAL MIDI SKIRTI have a thing for midi skirts lately – the print on this one is gorgeous.
  16. STRIPED POINTED TOE FLATS | These slingback flats are adorable! I think they would look great with white jeans!
  17. WOODEN STATEMENT EARRINGSThese lightweight wooden earrings from BaubleBar add a fun touch to any outfit!
  18. PINK GRAPHIC TEEThis graphic tee from the Sincerely Jules x Billabong line is a cute, casual tee!

1. This whole round up is so cute! I especially love the fun striped shorts!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

These are all soooo cute! I’ll take one of each, please!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Happy Friday babe!! Enjoy your date night <3

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  4. lydia wrote:

I love the green dress, it feels so sophisticated, especially if it were paired with the white handbag, which is really calling my name…

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  5. Kim wrote:

So many cute spring finds Emily! I love that Mi Corazon tee and that circle tote. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  6. tanvi wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the prints. I am SO ready for spring. Excuse the caps. I got excited – Haha

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

Ummm cutest round-up ever. I want it ALL. Especially the mint dress, swimsuit, and the striped shoes!

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

That swimsuit has my name all over it! Great finds Emily.

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  9. Sarah L wrote:

Such a cute selection, so many good choices!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  10. Madison wrote:

This printed jumpsuit is so cute! I love the yellow!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely loving the swimsuit and the midi skirt – all about midi skirts this year!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington