On my Radar 3.22

Happy Friday, y’all! Lately I have been doing a lot of perusing online and can’t help but share a few of my favorite spring items that I have found for today’s post! Now that it’s officially spring, I’m looking forward to actually getting to wear some of these items! If only the weather would cooperate, ha! I hope y’all have a great weekend. Nick and I are having date night tonight and I’m so excited for it!

1. BLOCK HEEL SANDALSI’m all about a cute block heel – these are the perfect height!
  2. DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTSI love these shorts – they are a great length (not short!) and they have a great amount of distressing. I’m always looking for shorts that are not too short!
  3. WHITE WELDEN BAGWelden is a new-to-me brand that my friend Jess introduced me to! Their bags are so chic!
  4.  GREEN PINTUCK DRESSWhat a classic dress in a gorgeous color! It reminds me of a dress Kate Middleton wore recently!
  5. CIRCLE TOTEThis is a great on-trend bag for spring. I also love these bags & totes for the season.
  6. PINK SWIMSUIT TOPThis swimsuit is so fun. It’s textured and I love the embroidered stripes along the bottom.
  7. PINK SWIMSUIT BOTTOM | These are the matching bottoms and they’re full coverage!
  8. FLORAL ROMPER | I just ordered this floral print romper (and this skirt!) I love the print for spring.
  9. LEOPARD PRINT PLATFORM SNEAKERSI’ll take any leopard print shoe, please and thank you!
  10. COLORFUL HOOP EARRINGS These have a bit of a retro feel to them! I love how colorful they are.
  11. STRIPE SHORTSAre these shorts not the cutest?! I love the bold stripe colors!
  12. TORTOISE SUNGLASSESA classic pair of sunglasses at a great price point! Quay is one of my favorite sunglasses brands
  13. FLORAL HEADBAND | I have been loving the headband trend lately and this one is too cute!
  14. PRINTED JUMPSUITI am obsessed with this jumpsuit! The colors, the print… everything!
  15. FLORAL MIDI SKIRTI have a thing for midi skirts lately – the print on this one is gorgeous.
  16. STRIPED POINTED TOE FLATS | These slingback flats are adorable! I think they would look great with white jeans!
  17. WOODEN STATEMENT EARRINGSThese lightweight wooden earrings from BaubleBar add a fun touch to any outfit!
  18. PINK GRAPHIC TEEThis graphic tee from the Sincerely Jules x Billabong line is a cute, casual tee!

1. This whole round up is so cute! I especially love the fun striped shorts!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

These are all soooo cute! I’ll take one of each, please!

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Happy Friday babe!! Enjoy your date night <3

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  4. lydia wrote:

I love the green dress, it feels so sophisticated, especially if it were paired with the white handbag, which is really calling my name…

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  5. Kim wrote:

So many cute spring finds Emily! I love that Mi Corazon tee and that circle tote. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 3.22.19 Reply
  6. tanvi wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the prints. I am SO ready for spring. Excuse the caps. I got excited – Haha

Posted 3.22.19 Reply

Ummm cutest round-up ever. I want it ALL. Especially the mint dress, swimsuit, and the striped shoes!

Posted 3.23.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

That swimsuit has my name all over it! Great finds Emily.

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  9. Sarah L wrote:

Such a cute selection, so many good choices!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  10. Madison wrote:

This printed jumpsuit is so cute! I love the yellow!

Posted 3.24.19 Reply
  11. Absolutely loving the swimsuit and the midi skirt – all about midi skirts this year!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50