Pre-Spring Look

Anyone else awaiting spring weather with bated breath?! I am anxiously awaiting spring and I plan on manifesting it into existence after all the rainy, gloomy weather we’ve been having! I have been perusing some of my favorite retailers and picking up a few spring items, so I thought I would share a few of those with you today!

I am always on the hunt for a good white top and can never seem to find one that is versatile, not see through & can be worn numerous ways. Well, I found “the” one a few weeks ago from Loft. I love the look of a basic white button down and this one is a play on that with a few nice additions. It’s a little longer so it covers your back side and it’s long enough in the front to be able to tie! I am excited to have this basic piece in my closet and can already picture myself wearing it with white jeans or cut-off shorts!

Next up, these cute block heel sandals (that are part of the Shopbop sale!). I’m all about a neutral shoe and these are great for spring because they will go with so much and the heel height isn’t too tall. I originally got these back in December for a trip, so I’ve only worn them a handful of times, but so far they are comfortable! And lastly, you’ve seen this bag in a few posts and it’s definitely not going anywhere anytime soon! I am SO obsessed with this brand and would like to get another one that’s a bit larger at some point!

I hope y’all have a great weekend, y’all! After quite a crazy week I am excited for a semi-relaxing weekend! I have a busy week next week too (including a fun trip!) so I plan on using this weekend to relax, get everything organized for our trip and catch up on a bit of work!

top | denim | sandals | bag | earrings |

shop this spring break look

1. Kendal wrote:

I need a pair of shoes like that! The bag is perfect for pairing with jeans.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Those sandals really are perfect! I’m sure they will be the star of many outfits this spring.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  3. Laura Adney wrote:

I am obsessed with the bag!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  4. lee wrote:

I have the hardest time finding white button downs that dont gape at the chest. I need to try this one!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  5. briana wrote:

Those blue earrings are so fun!

Briana

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  6. Anabelle wrote:

I’m so ready for spring! I love those earrings so much!!

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  7. Nailil wrote:

Love your shoes. Those are perfect for spring and you can wear them well into summer.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  8. I need these shoes! So cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.5.19 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay