Pre-Spring Look

Anyone else awaiting spring weather with bated breath?! I am anxiously awaiting spring and I plan on manifesting it into existence after all the rainy, gloomy weather we’ve been having! I have been perusing some of my favorite retailers and picking up a few spring items, so I thought I would share a few of those with you today!

I am always on the hunt for a good white top and can never seem to find one that is versatile, not see through & can be worn numerous ways. Well, I found “the” one a few weeks ago from Loft. I love the look of a basic white button down and this one is a play on that with a few nice additions. It’s a little longer so it covers your back side and it’s long enough in the front to be able to tie! I am excited to have this basic piece in my closet and can already picture myself wearing it with white jeans or cut-off shorts!

Next up, these cute block heel sandals (that are part of the Shopbop sale!). I’m all about a neutral shoe and these are great for spring because they will go with so much and the heel height isn’t too tall. I originally got these back in December for a trip, so I’ve only worn them a handful of times, but so far they are comfortable! And lastly, you’ve seen this bag in a few posts and it’s definitely not going anywhere anytime soon! I am SO obsessed with this brand and would like to get another one that’s a bit larger at some point!

I hope y’all have a great weekend, y’all! After quite a crazy week I am excited for a semi-relaxing weekend! I have a busy week next week too (including a fun trip!) so I plan on using this weekend to relax, get everything organized for our trip and catch up on a bit of work!

top | denim | sandals | bag | earrings |

shop this spring break look

1. Kendal wrote:

I need a pair of shoes like that! The bag is perfect for pairing with jeans.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Those sandals really are perfect! I’m sure they will be the star of many outfits this spring.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  3. Laura Adney wrote:

I am obsessed with the bag!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  4. lee wrote:

I have the hardest time finding white button downs that dont gape at the chest. I need to try this one!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  5. briana wrote:

Those blue earrings are so fun!

Briana

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  6. Anabelle wrote:

I’m so ready for spring! I love those earrings so much!!

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  7. Nailil wrote:

Love your shoes. Those are perfect for spring and you can wear them well into summer.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  8. I need these shoes! So cute 🙂

Posted 3.5.19 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion