Pre-Spring Look

Anyone else awaiting spring weather with bated breath?! I am anxiously awaiting spring and I plan on manifesting it into existence after all the rainy, gloomy weather we’ve been having! I have been perusing some of my favorite retailers and picking up a few spring items, so I thought I would share a few of those with you today!

I am always on the hunt for a good white top and can never seem to find one that is versatile, not see through & can be worn numerous ways. Well, I found “the” one a few weeks ago from Loft. I love the look of a basic white button down and this one is a play on that with a few nice additions. It’s a little longer so it covers your back side and it’s long enough in the front to be able to tie! I am excited to have this basic piece in my closet and can already picture myself wearing it with white jeans or cut-off shorts!

Next up, these cute block heel sandals (that are part of the Shopbop sale!). I’m all about a neutral shoe and these are great for spring because they will go with so much and the heel height isn’t too tall. I originally got these back in December for a trip, so I’ve only worn them a handful of times, but so far they are comfortable! And lastly, you’ve seen this bag in a few posts and it’s definitely not going anywhere anytime soon! I am SO obsessed with this brand and would like to get another one that’s a bit larger at some point!

I hope y’all have a great weekend, y’all! After quite a crazy week I am excited for a semi-relaxing weekend! I have a busy week next week too (including a fun trip!) so I plan on using this weekend to relax, get everything organized for our trip and catch up on a bit of work!

top | denim | sandals | bag | earrings |

shop this spring break look

1. Kendal wrote:

I need a pair of shoes like that! The bag is perfect for pairing with jeans.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Those sandals really are perfect! I’m sure they will be the star of many outfits this spring.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  3. Laura Adney wrote:

I am obsessed with the bag!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  4. lee wrote:

I have the hardest time finding white button downs that dont gape at the chest. I need to try this one!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  5. briana wrote:

Those blue earrings are so fun!

Briana

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  6. Anabelle wrote:

I’m so ready for spring! I love those earrings so much!!

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  7. Nailil wrote:

Love your shoes. Those are perfect for spring and you can wear them well into summer.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  8. I need these shoes! So cute 🙂

Posted 3.5.19 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor