Pre-Spring Look

Anyone else awaiting spring weather with bated breath?! I am anxiously awaiting spring and I plan on manifesting it into existence after all the rainy, gloomy weather we’ve been having! I have been perusing some of my favorite retailers and picking up a few spring items, so I thought I would share a few of those with you today!

I am always on the hunt for a good white top and can never seem to find one that is versatile, not see through & can be worn numerous ways. Well, I found “the” one a few weeks ago from Loft. I love the look of a basic white button down and this one is a play on that with a few nice additions. It’s a little longer so it covers your back side and it’s long enough in the front to be able to tie! I am excited to have this basic piece in my closet and can already picture myself wearing it with white jeans or cut-off shorts!

Next up, these cute block heel sandals (that are part of the Shopbop sale!). I’m all about a neutral shoe and these are great for spring because they will go with so much and the heel height isn’t too tall. I originally got these back in December for a trip, so I’ve only worn them a handful of times, but so far they are comfortable! And lastly, you’ve seen this bag in a few posts and it’s definitely not going anywhere anytime soon! I am SO obsessed with this brand and would like to get another one that’s a bit larger at some point!

I hope y’all have a great weekend, y’all! After quite a crazy week I am excited for a semi-relaxing weekend! I have a busy week next week too (including a fun trip!) so I plan on using this weekend to relax, get everything organized for our trip and catch up on a bit of work!

top | denim | sandals | bag | earrings |

shop this spring break look

1. Kendal wrote:

I need a pair of shoes like that! The bag is perfect for pairing with jeans.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Those sandals really are perfect! I’m sure they will be the star of many outfits this spring.

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  3. Laura Adney wrote:

I am obsessed with the bag!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  4. lee wrote:

I have the hardest time finding white button downs that dont gape at the chest. I need to try this one!

Posted 3.1.19 Reply
  5. briana wrote:

Those blue earrings are so fun!

Briana

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  6. Anabelle wrote:

I’m so ready for spring! I love those earrings so much!!

Posted 3.3.19 Reply
  7. Nailil wrote:

Love your shoes. Those are perfect for spring and you can wear them well into summer.

Xx, Nailil

Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  8. I need these shoes! So cute 🙂

Posted 3.5.19 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat