Spring in Charleston

A few weekends ago when we were in Charleston we got a peek into spring weather.  The weather was mid-70s, the sun was shining, and everything was starting to bloom! It was the perfect quintessential spring day and we took full advantage of it! We ate outside at Poogan’s Porch with a mimosa in hand, we walked along the battery and Rainbow Row and did a bit of shopping on King Street! It made me so excited for warm spring days in North Carolina! With the official start of spring only one day away (can you believe it?!) I’m hoping the weather begins to warm up so I can pull out my dresses and sandals more often!

I received this little white dress right before the trip and decided to bring it along! It’s such a chic dress that can easily be dressed up or down with little effort! It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite go-to dresses but with a few extra details like there smocked waist and slits. I paired it with these cute block heels (that are only $35!), my go-to denim jacket and this fun crochet bag that I got for spring! I can’t wait until it warms up here so I can wear these pieces again!

dress | jacket | heels | bag | earrings | sunglasses

Shop the post

1. Cathy wrote:

Cute bag and loving this pretty white dress! Also love how you styled it all!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  2. rebecca piersol wrote:

This look has me dying for spring!!! Love the dress.

xx rebecca

Posted 3.19.19 Reply

I love springtime so much! Such a cute outfit too! Can’t wait to visit Charleston 😉

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  4. Sarah wrote:

We went to Charleston for the first time on a Baby Moon in June and just loved it there! You look gorgeous!

Posted 3.19.19 Reply

We had a little peek at spring in VA as well recently, and it got me so excited! This ensemble is just perfect for the upcoming season!

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

Such a gorgeous outfit babe, and so perfect for Spring! Love the white dress with the denim skirt!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  7. Jamaria wrote:

So cute! I love how you styled this look! Xo

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Oh this dress is super pretty! I love how you styled it! I love the bag with the scarf.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  9. Torey wrote:

What a perfect spring outfit. I love it

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  10. lydia wrote:

Sounds like you just had the most perfect weather, and I love your little white dress. Your leopard scarf on the bag is darling as well.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

So happy it’s finally warming up here in Charleston! The city is so pretty in the spring!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100