Spring in Charleston

A few weekends ago when we were in Charleston we got a peek into spring weather.  The weather was mid-70s, the sun was shining, and everything was starting to bloom! It was the perfect quintessential spring day and we took full advantage of it! We ate outside at Poogan’s Porch with a mimosa in hand, we walked along the battery and Rainbow Row and did a bit of shopping on King Street! It made me so excited for warm spring days in North Carolina! With the official start of spring only one day away (can you believe it?!) I’m hoping the weather begins to warm up so I can pull out my dresses and sandals more often!

I received this little white dress right before the trip and decided to bring it along! It’s such a chic dress that can easily be dressed up or down with little effort! It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite go-to dresses but with a few extra details like there smocked waist and slits. I paired it with these cute block heels (that are only $35!), my go-to denim jacket and this fun crochet bag that I got for spring! I can’t wait until it warms up here so I can wear these pieces again!

dress | jacket | heels | bag | earrings | sunglasses

Shop the post

1. Cathy wrote:

Cute bag and loving this pretty white dress! Also love how you styled it all!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  2. rebecca piersol wrote:

This look has me dying for spring!!! Love the dress.

xx rebecca

Posted 3.19.19 Reply

I love springtime so much! Such a cute outfit too! Can’t wait to visit Charleston 😉

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  4. Sarah wrote:

We went to Charleston for the first time on a Baby Moon in June and just loved it there! You look gorgeous!

Posted 3.19.19 Reply

We had a little peek at spring in VA as well recently, and it got me so excited! This ensemble is just perfect for the upcoming season!

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

Such a gorgeous outfit babe, and so perfect for Spring! Love the white dress with the denim skirt!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
  7. Jamaria wrote:

So cute! I love how you styled this look! Xo

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Oh this dress is super pretty! I love how you styled it! I love the bag with the scarf.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  9. Torey wrote:

What a perfect spring outfit. I love it

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  10. lydia wrote:

Sounds like you just had the most perfect weather, and I love your little white dress. Your leopard scarf on the bag is darling as well.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

So happy it’s finally warming up here in Charleston! The city is so pretty in the spring!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek