The Perfect Printed Skirt for spring

Lately I have found myself gravitating towards bright colors and fun prints for spring! Typically I’m a “neutrals or nothing” kind of gal, but I have really loved adding some colorful items into the mix that I can still wear with the neutral items in my closet! I saw this skirt last week and immediately ordered it (along with this romper!). The print on this skirt is so colorful and just screams spring!  It is great to wear now with a layer, like my denim jacket, and will be great come summer too with a tank! I also think you could easily swap the heels for sneakers for a cute, more causal look!

I hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a low-key weekend over here… Friday we had date night, which has kinda become our tradition and the rest of the weekend we relaxed, caught up on shows, and did some household stuff. Nick and I both woke up Saturday and had MAJOR allergy issues so I was thankful for a slower weekend. Sometimes low-key weekend are so necessary!

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE | EARRINGS

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET (also available HERE) | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS (also come in black HERE) | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE (added my late grandmother’s pendant to it) | EARRINGS

Shop the post

1. minau wrote:

Great look!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  2. Leslie wrote:

I just LOVE this outfit. Great for work or play! I’m already trying to recreate it once it warms up here in VA!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  3. tanvi wrote:

Such a cute skirt. Looks great on you and love how you styled it.

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  4. rebecca piersol wrote:

I have been doing the same!! Loving this skirt girlfriend!

xx rebecca

Posted 3.26.19 Reply

This skirt is so much fun! I love all the colors and how you styled it!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  6. Cheryl wrote:

I’m all about neutrals, but I can see how that printed skirt caught your eye. You know what’s catching my eye? Your beautiful earrings!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  7. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt, also loving those fabulous earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  8. Jamaria wrote:

This is a very pretty skirt! I also really love your shoes! Xo

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute skirt! I love the print, so perfect for Spring!

Kileen

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  10. Lee wrote:

i love this outfit for spring! I need a new denim jacket- the color on that one is so pretty!

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  11. It is such a sweet skirt! Adore those earrings as well – they are fabulous!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 3.28.19 Reply
  12. This whole look is SO perfectly styled!! You nailed spring fashion!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 3.29.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

How cute is that skirt!! Love the print!

Posted 3.29.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50