The Perfect Printed Skirt for spring

Lately I have found myself gravitating towards bright colors and fun prints for spring! Typically I’m a “neutrals or nothing” kind of gal, but I have really loved adding some colorful items into the mix that I can still wear with the neutral items in my closet! I saw this skirt last week and immediately ordered it (along with this romper!). The print on this skirt is so colorful and just screams spring!  It is great to wear now with a layer, like my denim jacket, and will be great come summer too with a tank! I also think you could easily swap the heels for sneakers for a cute, more causal look!

I hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a low-key weekend over here… Friday we had date night, which has kinda become our tradition and the rest of the weekend we relaxed, caught up on shows, and did some household stuff. Nick and I both woke up Saturday and had MAJOR allergy issues so I was thankful for a slower weekend. Sometimes low-key weekend are so necessary!

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE | EARRINGS

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET (also available HERE) | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS (also come in black HERE) | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE (added my late grandmother’s pendant to it) | EARRINGS

Shop the post

1. minau wrote:

Great look!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  2. Leslie wrote:

I just LOVE this outfit. Great for work or play! I’m already trying to recreate it once it warms up here in VA!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  3. tanvi wrote:

Such a cute skirt. Looks great on you and love how you styled it.

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  4. rebecca piersol wrote:

I have been doing the same!! Loving this skirt girlfriend!

xx rebecca

Posted 3.26.19 Reply

This skirt is so much fun! I love all the colors and how you styled it!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  6. Cheryl wrote:

I’m all about neutrals, but I can see how that printed skirt caught your eye. You know what’s catching my eye? Your beautiful earrings!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  7. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt, also loving those fabulous earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  8. Jamaria wrote:

This is a very pretty skirt! I also really love your shoes! Xo

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute skirt! I love the print, so perfect for Spring!

Kileen

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  10. Lee wrote:

i love this outfit for spring! I need a new denim jacket- the color on that one is so pretty!

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  11. It is such a sweet skirt! Adore those earrings as well – they are fabulous!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 3.28.19 Reply
  12. This whole look is SO perfectly styled!! You nailed spring fashion!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 3.29.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

How cute is that skirt!! Love the print!

Posted 3.29.19 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100