The Perfect Printed Skirt for spring

Lately I have found myself gravitating towards bright colors and fun prints for spring! Typically I’m a “neutrals or nothing” kind of gal, but I have really loved adding some colorful items into the mix that I can still wear with the neutral items in my closet! I saw this skirt last week and immediately ordered it (along with this romper!). The print on this skirt is so colorful and just screams spring!  It is great to wear now with a layer, like my denim jacket, and will be great come summer too with a tank! I also think you could easily swap the heels for sneakers for a cute, more causal look!

I hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a low-key weekend over here… Friday we had date night, which has kinda become our tradition and the rest of the weekend we relaxed, caught up on shows, and did some household stuff. Nick and I both woke up Saturday and had MAJOR allergy issues so I was thankful for a slower weekend. Sometimes low-key weekend are so necessary!

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE | EARRINGS

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET (also available HERE) | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS (also come in black HERE) | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE (added my late grandmother’s pendant to it) | EARRINGS

Shop the post

1. minau wrote:

Great look!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  2. Leslie wrote:

I just LOVE this outfit. Great for work or play! I’m already trying to recreate it once it warms up here in VA!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  3. tanvi wrote:

Such a cute skirt. Looks great on you and love how you styled it.

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  4. rebecca piersol wrote:

I have been doing the same!! Loving this skirt girlfriend!

xx rebecca

Posted 3.26.19 Reply

This skirt is so much fun! I love all the colors and how you styled it!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  6. Cheryl wrote:

I’m all about neutrals, but I can see how that printed skirt caught your eye. You know what’s catching my eye? Your beautiful earrings!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  7. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt, also loving those fabulous earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  8. Jamaria wrote:

This is a very pretty skirt! I also really love your shoes! Xo

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute skirt! I love the print, so perfect for Spring!

Kileen

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  10. Lee wrote:

i love this outfit for spring! I need a new denim jacket- the color on that one is so pretty!

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  11. It is such a sweet skirt! Adore those earrings as well – they are fabulous!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 3.28.19 Reply
  12. This whole look is SO perfectly styled!! You nailed spring fashion!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 3.29.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

How cute is that skirt!! Love the print!

Posted 3.29.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek