The Perfect Printed Skirt for spring

Lately I have found myself gravitating towards bright colors and fun prints for spring! Typically I’m a “neutrals or nothing” kind of gal, but I have really loved adding some colorful items into the mix that I can still wear with the neutral items in my closet! I saw this skirt last week and immediately ordered it (along with this romper!). The print on this skirt is so colorful and just screams spring!  It is great to wear now with a layer, like my denim jacket, and will be great come summer too with a tank! I also think you could easily swap the heels for sneakers for a cute, more causal look!

I hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a low-key weekend over here… Friday we had date night, which has kinda become our tradition and the rest of the weekend we relaxed, caught up on shows, and did some household stuff. Nick and I both woke up Saturday and had MAJOR allergy issues so I was thankful for a slower weekend. Sometimes low-key weekend are so necessary!

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE | EARRINGS

WHITE TEE | PRINTED SKIRT | DENIM JACKET (also available HERE) | CROCHET BAG | NEUTRAL BLOCK HEELS (also come in black HERE) | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE (added my late grandmother’s pendant to it) | EARRINGS

Shop the post

1. minau wrote:

Great look!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  2. Leslie wrote:

I just LOVE this outfit. Great for work or play! I’m already trying to recreate it once it warms up here in VA!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  3. tanvi wrote:

Such a cute skirt. Looks great on you and love how you styled it.

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  4. rebecca piersol wrote:

I have been doing the same!! Loving this skirt girlfriend!

xx rebecca

Posted 3.26.19 Reply

This skirt is so much fun! I love all the colors and how you styled it!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  6. Cheryl wrote:

I’m all about neutrals, but I can see how that printed skirt caught your eye. You know what’s catching my eye? Your beautiful earrings!

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  7. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt, also loving those fabulous earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  8. Jamaria wrote:

This is a very pretty skirt! I also really love your shoes! Xo

Posted 3.26.19 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute skirt! I love the print, so perfect for Spring!

Kileen

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  10. Lee wrote:

i love this outfit for spring! I need a new denim jacket- the color on that one is so pretty!

Posted 3.27.19 Reply
  11. It is such a sweet skirt! Adore those earrings as well – they are fabulous!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 3.28.19 Reply
  12. This whole look is SO perfectly styled!! You nailed spring fashion!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 3.29.19 Reply
  13. Kelsey wrote:

How cute is that skirt!! Love the print!

Posted 3.29.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle