The Pleated Skirt I’ll Be Wearing into Spring

I’m typically a tried-and-true jeans kind of girl, but lately I have been dying to wear anything but jeans! I found this pleated skirt recently and instantly added it to my cart. This pleated skirt can easily be worn now during the cooler temperatures and into spring as well! I wore this exact look for date night with Nick a few weeks ago and am obsessed with the entire outfit from head to toe! The sweater has balloon sleeves, which is such a fun trend this year and I brought out these booties from a few years ago that still get a lot of love! This outfit was a great way to break up my typical jeans and a sweater look in the midst of a drab winter! I can’t wait to wear this with a tee and espadrilles this spring!

sweater | skirt | bag | similar booties | earrings | sunglasses

tan sweater | floral pleated skirt | Gigi New York bag | similar booties | gold hoop earrings | sunglasses

Shop the post

This whole outfit is just so pretty! I love the sweater and skirt combo!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  2. Sam wrote:

So cute! Love how you styled this skirt! Perfect for in-between weather.

xx

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  3. Anabelle wrote:

This skirt is so cute & it also looks super comfy!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  4. So cute!! Love how you added a crop sweater!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt! I love how you can wear it now and into the warmer months. It will look so cute with sandals!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  6. Rachel wrote:

I am a sucker for a cute skirt and chunky sweater for spring! So easy and chic!

Rachel

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  7. What a pretty print. This skirt is such a versatile piece.

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  8. Megan wrote:

You could totally wear this halfway into summer. I love it, its so cute.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  9. Adore this skirt! You styled it perfectly here and I cannot wait to see you style it more! Also, your hair is perfection here!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.8.19 Reply

Such a cute skirt for springtime! I love the darker color with the light floral print. I can’t wait to see you style it for warmer weather soon.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  11. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

You are so cute! Love this skirt and booties. Xo

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  12. Morgan wrote:

Emily, this outfit is perfection! And I’m with you .. I feel like all I’ve worn the past few months has been jeans and I’m ready for spring skirts and dresses!

-Morgan

Posted 3.11.19 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat