The Pleated Skirt I’ll Be Wearing into Spring

I’m typically a tried-and-true jeans kind of girl, but lately I have been dying to wear anything but jeans! I found this pleated skirt recently and instantly added it to my cart. This pleated skirt can easily be worn now during the cooler temperatures and into spring as well! I wore this exact look for date night with Nick a few weeks ago and am obsessed with the entire outfit from head to toe! The sweater has balloon sleeves, which is such a fun trend this year and I brought out these booties from a few years ago that still get a lot of love! This outfit was a great way to break up my typical jeans and a sweater look in the midst of a drab winter! I can’t wait to wear this with a tee and espadrilles this spring!

sweater | skirt | bag | similar booties | earrings | sunglasses

tan sweater | floral pleated skirt | Gigi New York bag | similar booties | gold hoop earrings | sunglasses

Shop the post

This whole outfit is just so pretty! I love the sweater and skirt combo!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  2. Sam wrote:

So cute! Love how you styled this skirt! Perfect for in-between weather.

xx

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  3. Anabelle wrote:

This skirt is so cute & it also looks super comfy!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  4. So cute!! Love how you added a crop sweater!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt! I love how you can wear it now and into the warmer months. It will look so cute with sandals!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  6. Rachel wrote:

I am a sucker for a cute skirt and chunky sweater for spring! So easy and chic!

Rachel

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  7. What a pretty print. This skirt is such a versatile piece.

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  8. Megan wrote:

You could totally wear this halfway into summer. I love it, its so cute.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  9. Adore this skirt! You styled it perfectly here and I cannot wait to see you style it more! Also, your hair is perfection here!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.8.19 Reply

Such a cute skirt for springtime! I love the darker color with the light floral print. I can’t wait to see you style it for warmer weather soon.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  11. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

You are so cute! Love this skirt and booties. Xo

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  12. Morgan wrote:

Emily, this outfit is perfection! And I’m with you .. I feel like all I’ve worn the past few months has been jeans and I’m ready for spring skirts and dresses!

-Morgan

Posted 3.11.19 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion