The Pleated Skirt I’ll Be Wearing into Spring

I’m typically a tried-and-true jeans kind of girl, but lately I have been dying to wear anything but jeans! I found this pleated skirt recently and instantly added it to my cart. This pleated skirt can easily be worn now during the cooler temperatures and into spring as well! I wore this exact look for date night with Nick a few weeks ago and am obsessed with the entire outfit from head to toe! The sweater has balloon sleeves, which is such a fun trend this year and I brought out these booties from a few years ago that still get a lot of love! This outfit was a great way to break up my typical jeans and a sweater look in the midst of a drab winter! I can’t wait to wear this with a tee and espadrilles this spring!

sweater | skirt | bag | similar booties | earrings | sunglasses

tan sweater | floral pleated skirt | Gigi New York bag | similar booties | gold hoop earrings | sunglasses

Shop the post

This whole outfit is just so pretty! I love the sweater and skirt combo!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  2. Sam wrote:

So cute! Love how you styled this skirt! Perfect for in-between weather.

xx

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  3. Anabelle wrote:

This skirt is so cute & it also looks super comfy!

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  4. So cute!! Love how you added a crop sweater!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

Cute skirt! I love how you can wear it now and into the warmer months. It will look so cute with sandals!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  6. Rachel wrote:

I am a sucker for a cute skirt and chunky sweater for spring! So easy and chic!

Rachel

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  7. What a pretty print. This skirt is such a versatile piece.

Posted 3.7.19 Reply
  8. Megan wrote:

You could totally wear this halfway into summer. I love it, its so cute.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  9. Adore this skirt! You styled it perfectly here and I cannot wait to see you style it more! Also, your hair is perfection here!

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 3.8.19 Reply

Such a cute skirt for springtime! I love the darker color with the light floral print. I can’t wait to see you style it for warmer weather soon.

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  11. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

You are so cute! Love this skirt and booties. Xo

Posted 3.8.19 Reply
  12. Morgan wrote:

Emily, this outfit is perfection! And I’m with you .. I feel like all I’ve worn the past few months has been jeans and I’m ready for spring skirts and dresses!

-Morgan

Posted 3.11.19 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor