Ten Brands to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Happy Tuesday, y’all! Today starts one of Shopbop’s biggest and best sales of the season! While it’s not being advertised on their site until tomorrow, I’m going to give you the run down today so that you can shop before all the good stuff sells out! Now through 4/12 you can get 20% off of orders under $500 and 25% off of orders $500+ w/ code EVENT19. Now is a great time to take a look in your closet, figure out what you need for spring and summer and stock up on it! I typically use this sale to buy shorts, dresses, and sandals that I need!

Today I wanted to share ten of the brands I always like shopping on Shopbop! They have a wide range of brands – from affordable to designer – and I can always find *too many* things that I love on their site! Whenever I am browsing on their site I constantly check out these brands to see what new items they have! Happy shopping xx

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY

10 brands to shop during the shopbop sale

MADEWELL | Madewell is one of my favorite brands when it comes to good basics and jeans! They also have great quality bags that hold up and wear well over time!

SHASHI Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite brands for affordable, quality jewelry! I wear this necklace almost daily and I have amassed quite a collection of their items! I think the quality is great for the price!

AGOLDEAfter years of hearing about how great their shorts are, I finally understand the hype! I have two pair now and love them! They always sell out well before summer begins, so make sure to grab a pair!

SAM EDELMAN | I have been a fan of Sam Edelman for the longest time. I love that the brand has a mix of classic styles and fun trendy shoes as well. Every pair I own by the brand is SO comfortable and they’re high quality.

CUPCAKES & CASHMERE | My obsession with C&C started with a kimono cardigan two years ago. Since then, I have ordered numerous things from cardigans to dresses and have loved each piece.

BB DAKOTA | Whether you’re looking for a classic go-to jacket or a fun, flirty dress BB Dakota has got you covered! Their price point is great and they offer a mix of trendy pieces that will last more than one season.

SOLUDOS | I got my first pair of Soludos before a trip to Europe last year and I couldn’t get over how comfortable they were to walk in for hours on end.

KAANAS | This is a newer-to-me brand, but I have quickly grown to love their shoes and bags! They offer fun takes on classic pieces at a nice price point.

CLARE V. I cannot say enough great things about the Clare V. items I own! I have had many bags and clutches over the years and the quality is always SO great. My current favorite is this bag!

AG JEANS | I wear AG jeans at least 5 days a week and they are one of my favorite designers when it comes to jeans.

1. I am so happy that the espadrille wedges are back this season. They are so cute.

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

Placed my order for some Madewell stuff!! I love a good sale!

-Morgan

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Hey! Sam Edelman is linking to another brand (just FYI). Love this post!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Sorry about that – thanks for letting me know! All fixed! Must not have had my coffee yet 😉

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

So man great items on sale. I love those earrings, they’re fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

So many amazing brands are a part of this sale!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  6. Jamaria wrote:

So many awesome picks! I will be shopping this sale today! Xo

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  7. Candace Hampton wrote:

Great picks! I love AG Jeans. I can’t have enough! Amazing quality.

XO
    Candace

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  8. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

You named all of my favorite brands! Love your collage!

Posted 4.14.19 Reply

• Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy