Ten Brands to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Happy Tuesday, y’all! Today starts one of Shopbop’s biggest and best sales of the season! While it’s not being advertised on their site until tomorrow, I’m going to give you the run down today so that you can shop before all the good stuff sells out! Now through 4/12 you can get 20% off of orders under $500 and 25% off of orders $500+ w/ code EVENT19. Now is a great time to take a look in your closet, figure out what you need for spring and summer and stock up on it! I typically use this sale to buy shorts, dresses, and sandals that I need!

Today I wanted to share ten of the brands I always like shopping on Shopbop! They have a wide range of brands – from affordable to designer – and I can always find *too many* things that I love on their site! Whenever I am browsing on their site I constantly check out these brands to see what new items they have! Happy shopping xx

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY

10 brands to shop during the shopbop sale

MADEWELL | Madewell is one of my favorite brands when it comes to good basics and jeans! They also have great quality bags that hold up and wear well over time!

SHASHI Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite brands for affordable, quality jewelry! I wear this necklace almost daily and I have amassed quite a collection of their items! I think the quality is great for the price!

AGOLDEAfter years of hearing about how great their shorts are, I finally understand the hype! I have two pair now and love them! They always sell out well before summer begins, so make sure to grab a pair!

SAM EDELMAN | I have been a fan of Sam Edelman for the longest time. I love that the brand has a mix of classic styles and fun trendy shoes as well. Every pair I own by the brand is SO comfortable and they’re high quality.

CUPCAKES & CASHMERE | My obsession with C&C started with a kimono cardigan two years ago. Since then, I have ordered numerous things from cardigans to dresses and have loved each piece.

BB DAKOTA | Whether you’re looking for a classic go-to jacket or a fun, flirty dress BB Dakota has got you covered! Their price point is great and they offer a mix of trendy pieces that will last more than one season.

SOLUDOS | I got my first pair of Soludos before a trip to Europe last year and I couldn’t get over how comfortable they were to walk in for hours on end.

KAANAS | This is a newer-to-me brand, but I have quickly grown to love their shoes and bags! They offer fun takes on classic pieces at a nice price point.

CLARE V. I cannot say enough great things about the Clare V. items I own! I have had many bags and clutches over the years and the quality is always SO great. My current favorite is this bag!

AG JEANS | I wear AG jeans at least 5 days a week and they are one of my favorite designers when it comes to jeans.

1. I am so happy that the espadrille wedges are back this season. They are so cute.

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

Placed my order for some Madewell stuff!! I love a good sale!

-Morgan

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Hey! Sam Edelman is linking to another brand (just FYI). Love this post!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Sorry about that – thanks for letting me know! All fixed! Must not have had my coffee yet 😉

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

So man great items on sale. I love those earrings, they’re fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

So many amazing brands are a part of this sale!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  6. Jamaria wrote:

So many awesome picks! I will be shopping this sale today! Xo

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  7. Candace Hampton wrote:

Great picks! I love AG Jeans. I can’t have enough! Amazing quality.

XO
    Candace

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  8. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

You named all of my favorite brands! Love your collage!

Posted 4.14.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50