Ten Brands to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Happy Tuesday, y’all! Today starts one of Shopbop’s biggest and best sales of the season! While it’s not being advertised on their site until tomorrow, I’m going to give you the run down today so that you can shop before all the good stuff sells out! Now through 4/12 you can get 20% off of orders under $500 and 25% off of orders $500+ w/ code EVENT19. Now is a great time to take a look in your closet, figure out what you need for spring and summer and stock up on it! I typically use this sale to buy shorts, dresses, and sandals that I need!

Today I wanted to share ten of the brands I always like shopping on Shopbop! They have a wide range of brands – from affordable to designer – and I can always find *too many* things that I love on their site! Whenever I am browsing on their site I constantly check out these brands to see what new items they have! Happy shopping xx

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY

10 brands to shop during the shopbop sale

MADEWELL | Madewell is one of my favorite brands when it comes to good basics and jeans! They also have great quality bags that hold up and wear well over time!

SHASHI Shashi has quickly become one of my favorite brands for affordable, quality jewelry! I wear this necklace almost daily and I have amassed quite a collection of their items! I think the quality is great for the price!

AGOLDEAfter years of hearing about how great their shorts are, I finally understand the hype! I have two pair now and love them! They always sell out well before summer begins, so make sure to grab a pair!

SAM EDELMAN | I have been a fan of Sam Edelman for the longest time. I love that the brand has a mix of classic styles and fun trendy shoes as well. Every pair I own by the brand is SO comfortable and they’re high quality.

CUPCAKES & CASHMERE | My obsession with C&C started with a kimono cardigan two years ago. Since then, I have ordered numerous things from cardigans to dresses and have loved each piece.

BB DAKOTA | Whether you’re looking for a classic go-to jacket or a fun, flirty dress BB Dakota has got you covered! Their price point is great and they offer a mix of trendy pieces that will last more than one season.

SOLUDOS | I got my first pair of Soludos before a trip to Europe last year and I couldn’t get over how comfortable they were to walk in for hours on end.

KAANAS | This is a newer-to-me brand, but I have quickly grown to love their shoes and bags! They offer fun takes on classic pieces at a nice price point.

CLARE V. I cannot say enough great things about the Clare V. items I own! I have had many bags and clutches over the years and the quality is always SO great. My current favorite is this bag!

AG JEANS | I wear AG jeans at least 5 days a week and they are one of my favorite designers when it comes to jeans.

1. I am so happy that the espadrille wedges are back this season. They are so cute.

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  2. Morgan wrote:

Placed my order for some Madewell stuff!! I love a good sale!

-Morgan

Posted 4.9.19 Reply
  3. Mary Kate wrote:

Hey! Sam Edelman is linking to another brand (just FYI). Love this post!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Sorry about that – thanks for letting me know! All fixed! Must not have had my coffee yet 😉

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

So man great items on sale. I love those earrings, they’re fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  5. Caitlin Houston wrote:

So many amazing brands are a part of this sale!

Posted 4.11.19 Reply
  6. Jamaria wrote:

So many awesome picks! I will be shopping this sale today! Xo

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  7. Candace Hampton wrote:

Great picks! I love AG Jeans. I can’t have enough! Amazing quality.

XO
    Candace

Posted 4.12.19 Reply
  8. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

You named all of my favorite brands! Love your collage!

Posted 4.14.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek