The Floral Romper You Need for Spring

I have a total love-hate relationship with rompers!  Anyone else that way?! I don’t wear them often because I find them to be incredibly inconvenient and not always practical. But sometimes I stumble upon a cute romper and I choose to “forget” their impracticality for the sake of lookin’ cute haha! I saw this romper online recently and decided to order it. I loved the print, I thought the ruffles were a nice detail, and it’s a piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I was incredibly impressed when I received it – the quality is great for the price! But what impressed me the most: how functional it is for it being a romper ha! It is a wrap style romper and the shorts part of it has a zipper, so it’s SO MUCH EASIER to get in and out of it. I can totally see myself wearing this for brunches, for date night & everything in between.

romper | bag | heels | earrings

FLORAL PRINT ROMPER | NUDE BLOCK HEELS (under $40!) | CROCHET BAG | BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS | SOLITAIRE NECKLACE (under $60)

1. I’m totally with you on rompers! I either love them or hate them, but I LOVE this one!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

I’m with you!! I either love or hate rompers, but I love this one! It’s so chic!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  3. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with rompers too but i LOVE this one on you! they really are perfect for spring!

xx rebecca // the crystal press

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  4. How cute is this romper!! I love the print and ruffles!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  5. Mary Kate wrote:

Omg I literally bought this romper a couple of weeks ago!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply

That romper is the cutest thing ever! So obsessed with that pretty print!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  7. Didn’t even realize it was a romper! Makes it even better!! It has such a cute pattern too

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.25.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

The print is super cute for spring! But I’m dying over those sleeves. This looks so cute on you lady!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  9. Greta wrote:

What a cute little romper for spring!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply

Talk about an adorable romper. Usually I avoid them because they basically turn into a thong bodysuit on me haha! But this one is incredibly gorgeous!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  11. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

Ah! A zipper! What a perfect surprise!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  12. Kelsey wrote:

Omg that print is so pretty! And I love the wrap details, makes it look like a dress!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  13. Amanda Burrows wrote:

I personally love rompers and have wayyy too many in my closet, haha!
    Xo Amanda

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  14. Deanie wrote:

Nothing says spring quite like a romper and a floral print. Love this one!
    Xo, Deanie

Posted 5.6.19 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington