The Floral Romper You Need for Spring

I have a total love-hate relationship with rompers!  Anyone else that way?! I don’t wear them often because I find them to be incredibly inconvenient and not always practical. But sometimes I stumble upon a cute romper and I choose to “forget” their impracticality for the sake of lookin’ cute haha! I saw this romper online recently and decided to order it. I loved the print, I thought the ruffles were a nice detail, and it’s a piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I was incredibly impressed when I received it – the quality is great for the price! But what impressed me the most: how functional it is for it being a romper ha! It is a wrap style romper and the shorts part of it has a zipper, so it’s SO MUCH EASIER to get in and out of it. I can totally see myself wearing this for brunches, for date night & everything in between.

romper | bag | heels | earrings

FLORAL PRINT ROMPER | NUDE BLOCK HEELS (under $40!) | CROCHET BAG | BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS | SOLITAIRE NECKLACE (under $60)

1. I’m totally with you on rompers! I either love them or hate them, but I LOVE this one!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

I’m with you!! I either love or hate rompers, but I love this one! It’s so chic!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  3. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with rompers too but i LOVE this one on you! they really are perfect for spring!

xx rebecca // the crystal press

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  4. How cute is this romper!! I love the print and ruffles!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  5. Mary Kate wrote:

Omg I literally bought this romper a couple of weeks ago!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply

That romper is the cutest thing ever! So obsessed with that pretty print!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  7. Didn’t even realize it was a romper! Makes it even better!! It has such a cute pattern too

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.25.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

The print is super cute for spring! But I’m dying over those sleeves. This looks so cute on you lady!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  9. Greta wrote:

What a cute little romper for spring!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply

Talk about an adorable romper. Usually I avoid them because they basically turn into a thong bodysuit on me haha! But this one is incredibly gorgeous!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  11. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

Ah! A zipper! What a perfect surprise!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  12. Kelsey wrote:

Omg that print is so pretty! And I love the wrap details, makes it look like a dress!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  13. Amanda Burrows wrote:

I personally love rompers and have wayyy too many in my closet, haha!
    Xo Amanda

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  14. Deanie wrote:

Nothing says spring quite like a romper and a floral print. Love this one!
    Xo, Deanie

Posted 5.6.19 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion