The Floral Romper You Need for Spring

I have a total love-hate relationship with rompers!  Anyone else that way?! I don’t wear them often because I find them to be incredibly inconvenient and not always practical. But sometimes I stumble upon a cute romper and I choose to “forget” their impracticality for the sake of lookin’ cute haha! I saw this romper online recently and decided to order it. I loved the print, I thought the ruffles were a nice detail, and it’s a piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I was incredibly impressed when I received it – the quality is great for the price! But what impressed me the most: how functional it is for it being a romper ha! It is a wrap style romper and the shorts part of it has a zipper, so it’s SO MUCH EASIER to get in and out of it. I can totally see myself wearing this for brunches, for date night & everything in between.

romper | bag | heels | earrings

FLORAL PRINT ROMPER | NUDE BLOCK HEELS (under $40!) | CROCHET BAG | BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS | SOLITAIRE NECKLACE (under $60)

1. I’m totally with you on rompers! I either love them or hate them, but I LOVE this one!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

I’m with you!! I either love or hate rompers, but I love this one! It’s so chic!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  3. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with rompers too but i LOVE this one on you! they really are perfect for spring!

xx rebecca // the crystal press

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  4. How cute is this romper!! I love the print and ruffles!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  5. Mary Kate wrote:

Omg I literally bought this romper a couple of weeks ago!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply

That romper is the cutest thing ever! So obsessed with that pretty print!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  7. Didn’t even realize it was a romper! Makes it even better!! It has such a cute pattern too

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.25.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

The print is super cute for spring! But I’m dying over those sleeves. This looks so cute on you lady!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  9. Greta wrote:

What a cute little romper for spring!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply

Talk about an adorable romper. Usually I avoid them because they basically turn into a thong bodysuit on me haha! But this one is incredibly gorgeous!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  11. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

Ah! A zipper! What a perfect surprise!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  12. Kelsey wrote:

Omg that print is so pretty! And I love the wrap details, makes it look like a dress!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  13. Amanda Burrows wrote:

I personally love rompers and have wayyy too many in my closet, haha!
    Xo Amanda

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  14. Deanie wrote:

Nothing says spring quite like a romper and a floral print. Love this one!
    Xo, Deanie

Posted 5.6.19 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! 🙌🏻 These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! 💙 I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether it’s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! 💙 I recently discovered @stoneyclover & it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! 🙌🏻 Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business 🙌🏻 I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! 💻 You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in 😂 now it’s time to play catch up! 👩🏼‍💻 hope y’all are having a great week! 💙http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so it’s a good day to curl up with a good book! 💙📚If you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* 🙌🏻 If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! 👸🏻It's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • It’s hard to believe it’s already September & summer is coming to an end 💙 I’m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! 🎉 Hope y’all had a great Labor Day weekend! 💙 We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! 🚪🥰🏡 shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush