The Floral Romper You Need for Spring

I have a total love-hate relationship with rompers!  Anyone else that way?! I don’t wear them often because I find them to be incredibly inconvenient and not always practical. But sometimes I stumble upon a cute romper and I choose to “forget” their impracticality for the sake of lookin’ cute haha! I saw this romper online recently and decided to order it. I loved the print, I thought the ruffles were a nice detail, and it’s a piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I was incredibly impressed when I received it – the quality is great for the price! But what impressed me the most: how functional it is for it being a romper ha! It is a wrap style romper and the shorts part of it has a zipper, so it’s SO MUCH EASIER to get in and out of it. I can totally see myself wearing this for brunches, for date night & everything in between.

romper | bag | heels | earrings

FLORAL PRINT ROMPER | NUDE BLOCK HEELS (under $40!) | CROCHET BAG | BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS | SOLITAIRE NECKLACE (under $60)

1. I’m totally with you on rompers! I either love them or hate them, but I LOVE this one!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

I’m with you!! I either love or hate rompers, but I love this one! It’s so chic!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  3. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with rompers too but i LOVE this one on you! they really are perfect for spring!

xx rebecca // the crystal press

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  4. How cute is this romper!! I love the print and ruffles!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  5. Mary Kate wrote:

Omg I literally bought this romper a couple of weeks ago!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply

That romper is the cutest thing ever! So obsessed with that pretty print!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  7. Didn’t even realize it was a romper! Makes it even better!! It has such a cute pattern too

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.25.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

The print is super cute for spring! But I’m dying over those sleeves. This looks so cute on you lady!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  9. Greta wrote:

What a cute little romper for spring!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply

Talk about an adorable romper. Usually I avoid them because they basically turn into a thong bodysuit on me haha! But this one is incredibly gorgeous!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  11. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

Ah! A zipper! What a perfect surprise!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  12. Kelsey wrote:

Omg that print is so pretty! And I love the wrap details, makes it look like a dress!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  13. Amanda Burrows wrote:

I personally love rompers and have wayyy too many in my closet, haha!
    Xo Amanda

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  14. Deanie wrote:

Nothing says spring quite like a romper and a floral print. Love this one!
    Xo, Deanie

Posted 5.6.19 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly