The Floral Romper You Need for Spring

I have a total love-hate relationship with rompers!  Anyone else that way?! I don’t wear them often because I find them to be incredibly inconvenient and not always practical. But sometimes I stumble upon a cute romper and I choose to “forget” their impracticality for the sake of lookin’ cute haha! I saw this romper online recently and decided to order it. I loved the print, I thought the ruffles were a nice detail, and it’s a piece that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I was incredibly impressed when I received it – the quality is great for the price! But what impressed me the most: how functional it is for it being a romper ha! It is a wrap style romper and the shorts part of it has a zipper, so it’s SO MUCH EASIER to get in and out of it. I can totally see myself wearing this for brunches, for date night & everything in between.

romper | bag | heels | earrings

FLORAL PRINT ROMPER | NUDE BLOCK HEELS (under $40!) | CROCHET BAG | BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS | SOLITAIRE NECKLACE (under $60)

1. I’m totally with you on rompers! I either love them or hate them, but I LOVE this one!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

I’m with you!! I either love or hate rompers, but I love this one! It’s so chic!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  3. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with rompers too but i LOVE this one on you! they really are perfect for spring!

xx rebecca // the crystal press

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  4. How cute is this romper!! I love the print and ruffles!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  5. Mary Kate wrote:

Omg I literally bought this romper a couple of weeks ago!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply

That romper is the cutest thing ever! So obsessed with that pretty print!

Posted 4.24.19 Reply
  7. Didn’t even realize it was a romper! Makes it even better!! It has such a cute pattern too

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.25.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

The print is super cute for spring! But I’m dying over those sleeves. This looks so cute on you lady!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  9. Greta wrote:

What a cute little romper for spring!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply

Talk about an adorable romper. Usually I avoid them because they basically turn into a thong bodysuit on me haha! But this one is incredibly gorgeous!

Posted 4.26.19 Reply
  11. Alyssa Trejo wrote:

Ah! A zipper! What a perfect surprise!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  12. Kelsey wrote:

Omg that print is so pretty! And I love the wrap details, makes it look like a dress!

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  13. Amanda Burrows wrote:

I personally love rompers and have wayyy too many in my closet, haha!
    Xo Amanda

Posted 4.29.19 Reply
  14. Deanie wrote:

Nothing says spring quite like a romper and a floral print. Love this one!
    Xo, Deanie

Posted 5.6.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle