Little White Matching Set

When the weather warms up I find myself gravitating towards the white pieces in my closet – whether it’s white jeans, little white dresses, or this chic matching set! An all white outfit always feels very classic to me and it’s always fun to change up the look with accessories!

I had been eyeing this white matching set (crop top & wide leg pants) for a while even though I had no idea where I would wear it. As luck would have it, I ended up heading on a trip with Royal Caribbean and decided to bring this matching set along! It was perfect for a vacation look and I love that both pieces can be worn together or separately for completely different looks!

This matching set would be perfect if you’re a bride to be! It would be a great alternative to a little white dress for a bridal shower, a couple’s shower, or even for a rehearsal dinner! I struggled finding white pieces when we were engaged and I am SO sad this little set wasn’t available back then. I would have worn it for our rehearsal dinner for sure!

crop top | white pants | bag | heels | headband | earrings

WHITE CROP TOP c/o | WHITE WIDE LEG PANTS c/o | PINK TASSEL EARRINGS | HEADBAND | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD HEELS (less expensive version here) | MONOGRAM NECKLACE | CLARE V. BAG | SILK SCARF (on bag)

Shop the post

1. How cute are you!! This set is adorable and I love the pop of pink earrings!

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

This set is so pretty! You styled it perfectly. I especially love it paired with that fun headscarf!

Lizzie

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  3. I love this white two piece pant set! So pretty with hot pink earrings!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

This is such a gorgeous white matching set. So perfect for Summer and I love that headband, so chic!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  5. Laura S wrote:

I am so loving the sets trend going on right now. So stinking cute! You are rocking this!

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  6. What a great set! Perfect for summer.

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  7. SO cute! I love all white for the summer months! You nailed this look. XO

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  8. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

This is gorgeous!! It’s almost got retro vibes going on, I love it!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  9. This is such a gorgeous white matching set. This set is so pretty!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  10. Caitlin wrote:

Just loving that its TWO pieces! So adorable!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

This all white outfit is so chic! I love that you added fun pops of color.

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  12. Oh I love this look so much!!!

Posted 6.1.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50