Little White Matching Set

When the weather warms up I find myself gravitating towards the white pieces in my closet – whether it’s white jeans, little white dresses, or this chic matching set! An all white outfit always feels very classic to me and it’s always fun to change up the look with accessories!

I had been eyeing this white matching set (crop top & wide leg pants) for a while even though I had no idea where I would wear it. As luck would have it, I ended up heading on a trip with Royal Caribbean and decided to bring this matching set along! It was perfect for a vacation look and I love that both pieces can be worn together or separately for completely different looks!

This matching set would be perfect if you’re a bride to be! It would be a great alternative to a little white dress for a bridal shower, a couple’s shower, or even for a rehearsal dinner! I struggled finding white pieces when we were engaged and I am SO sad this little set wasn’t available back then. I would have worn it for our rehearsal dinner for sure!

crop top | white pants | bag | heels | headband | earrings

WHITE CROP TOP c/o | WHITE WIDE LEG PANTS c/o | PINK TASSEL EARRINGS | HEADBAND | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD HEELS (less expensive version here) | MONOGRAM NECKLACE | CLARE V. BAG | SILK SCARF (on bag)

Shop the post

1. How cute are you!! This set is adorable and I love the pop of pink earrings!

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

This set is so pretty! You styled it perfectly. I especially love it paired with that fun headscarf!

Lizzie

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  3. I love this white two piece pant set! So pretty with hot pink earrings!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

This is such a gorgeous white matching set. So perfect for Summer and I love that headband, so chic!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  5. Laura S wrote:

I am so loving the sets trend going on right now. So stinking cute! You are rocking this!

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  6. What a great set! Perfect for summer.

Posted 5.29.19 Reply
  7. SO cute! I love all white for the summer months! You nailed this look. XO

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  8. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

This is gorgeous!! It’s almost got retro vibes going on, I love it!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  9. This is such a gorgeous white matching set. This set is so pretty!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  10. Caitlin wrote:

Just loving that its TWO pieces! So adorable!

Posted 5.30.19 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

This all white outfit is so chic! I love that you added fun pops of color.

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  12. Oh I love this look so much!!!

Posted 6.1.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek