Spring Home Refresh + The Shows You Need to Binge ASAP

Spring is in full swing here and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I always love spring because everything is in full bloom and I use it as an excuse to clean out and purge everything in my house (anyone else?!) I always like to start a new season off with a fresh start and this year that included doing a small refresh in our living space. Earlier this spring I added a new colorful rug and on a recent trip to HomeGoods I added a few new pillows, a new tray, and a delightful smelling candle (that smells just like the Capri Blue Volcano candle!).

One thing that is always nearby, especially in the fall and spring, are my Scottie’s Tissues. They are in every single room throughout fall and spring because I suffer from the WORST allergies (thanks a lot mom and dad 😉 haha!) I love that they have such a wide range of prints and designs that fit right in with your space- especially with my HomeGoods accessories! The spring boxes are gorgeous with shades of blue and green, right up my alley.

Since I have been spending quite a bit of time inside (and away from the insane pollen!) I thought I would share some of my favorite binge worthy shows with y’all today! Whether you’re looking for a good cry or something that makes you laugh until you cry, I have you covered in today’s post! And don’t forget to grab the tissues either way! 😉

The TV Shows to Binge ASAP

I have been on a TV kick lately and have been watching SO many shows, both new and old! I’m excited to share some of my favorites with you! Please let me know if you have any good recommendations – I am always looking to add more to me queue!

If you want a good laugh

Veep
Friends from College
The Office
Parks & Recreation
Modern Family

If you want a feel good show (that might make you cry!)

Parenthood
A Million Little Things
This is Us

If you want something to put on in the background

Younger
Gossip Girl
Friends
Beat Bobby Flay
Southern Charm
Below Deck

If you like true crime, you might like these

Abducted in Plain Sight
Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile
I Am the Night
The Sinner
The Staircase
Making of a Murderer
You
Pretty Little Liars

If you want to sit on the edge of your seat

Game of Thrones
Designated Survivor
Ozark

This post is in partnership with Scottie’s Tissues. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Carrington Barfield wrote:

I love these recommendations! I literally ALWAYS have Friends or The Office on in the background when I’m working or hanging out around the house. Such classic and timeless shows, I love them! 🙂

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

We’ve been binging The Office lately (it’s our go-to!). Love Ozark, You, Parks & Rec and of course, Gossip Girl too!

Lizzie

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

Great list! We seem to have a similar taste in shows. I’ll definitely look into the ones that I haven’t already seen. Thanks!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply

Your home is so beautiful. It’s so aesthetically on-point for your brand, which I love. Great TV show suggestions too! And girl, I hear you on the tissues. I have them all over my home as well haha!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  5. I love This is Us! One of my fav shows. I can’t wait until it comes back on! xo

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  6. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

So many great show picks! Parenthood is one of my favorite shows of all time!

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  7. Anna English wrote:

There are so many great shows on your list! I’m always on the hunt for something new to watch.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  8. tanvi wrote:

Parks & Rec is on my list – I have seen all other in Comedy. Your home looks lovely.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  9. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows to binge on during the weekend! I need to start watching The Office 🙂

-xo, Azanique |

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

Your home looks so good! And I love all of these recommendations. Definitely need to start watching a few of these! My favorites are Dynasty and Riverdale!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love OZARK! You definitely need to watch Dead to Me on Netflix! Sooo, good!

xo,Laura

Posted 5.24.19 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Friend, have you watched Dirty John!!! So hectic! x

Posted 5.28.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek