Spring Home Refresh + The Shows You Need to Binge ASAP

Spring is in full swing here and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I always love spring because everything is in full bloom and I use it as an excuse to clean out and purge everything in my house (anyone else?!) I always like to start a new season off with a fresh start and this year that included doing a small refresh in our living space. Earlier this spring I added a new colorful rug and on a recent trip to HomeGoods I added a few new pillows, a new tray, and a delightful smelling candle (that smells just like the Capri Blue Volcano candle!).

One thing that is always nearby, especially in the fall and spring, are my Scottie’s Tissues. They are in every single room throughout fall and spring because I suffer from the WORST allergies (thanks a lot mom and dad 😉 haha!) I love that they have such a wide range of prints and designs that fit right in with your space- especially with my HomeGoods accessories! The spring boxes are gorgeous with shades of blue and green, right up my alley.

Since I have been spending quite a bit of time inside (and away from the insane pollen!) I thought I would share some of my favorite binge worthy shows with y’all today! Whether you’re looking for a good cry or something that makes you laugh until you cry, I have you covered in today’s post! And don’t forget to grab the tissues either way! 😉

The TV Shows to Binge ASAP

I have been on a TV kick lately and have been watching SO many shows, both new and old! I’m excited to share some of my favorites with you! Please let me know if you have any good recommendations – I am always looking to add more to me queue!

If you want a good laugh

Veep
Friends from College
The Office
Parks & Recreation
Modern Family

If you want a feel good show (that might make you cry!)

Parenthood
A Million Little Things
This is Us

If you want something to put on in the background

Younger
Gossip Girl
Friends
Beat Bobby Flay
Southern Charm
Below Deck

If you like true crime, you might like these

Abducted in Plain Sight
Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile
I Am the Night
The Sinner
The Staircase
Making of a Murderer
You
Pretty Little Liars

If you want to sit on the edge of your seat

Game of Thrones
Designated Survivor
Ozark

This post is in partnership with Scottie’s Tissues. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Carrington Barfield wrote:

I love these recommendations! I literally ALWAYS have Friends or The Office on in the background when I’m working or hanging out around the house. Such classic and timeless shows, I love them! 🙂

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

We’ve been binging The Office lately (it’s our go-to!). Love Ozark, You, Parks & Rec and of course, Gossip Girl too!

Lizzie

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

Great list! We seem to have a similar taste in shows. I’ll definitely look into the ones that I haven’t already seen. Thanks!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply

Your home is so beautiful. It’s so aesthetically on-point for your brand, which I love. Great TV show suggestions too! And girl, I hear you on the tissues. I have them all over my home as well haha!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  5. I love This is Us! One of my fav shows. I can’t wait until it comes back on! xo

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  6. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

So many great show picks! Parenthood is one of my favorite shows of all time!

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  7. Anna English wrote:

There are so many great shows on your list! I’m always on the hunt for something new to watch.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  8. tanvi wrote:

Parks & Rec is on my list – I have seen all other in Comedy. Your home looks lovely.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  9. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows to binge on during the weekend! I need to start watching The Office 🙂

-xo, Azanique |

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

Your home looks so good! And I love all of these recommendations. Definitely need to start watching a few of these! My favorites are Dynasty and Riverdale!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love OZARK! You definitely need to watch Dead to Me on Netflix! Sooo, good!

xo,Laura

Posted 5.24.19 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Friend, have you watched Dirty John!!! So hectic! x

Posted 5.28.19 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington