Spring Home Refresh + The Shows You Need to Binge ASAP

Spring is in full swing here and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I always love spring because everything is in full bloom and I use it as an excuse to clean out and purge everything in my house (anyone else?!) I always like to start a new season off with a fresh start and this year that included doing a small refresh in our living space. Earlier this spring I added a new colorful rug and on a recent trip to HomeGoods I added a few new pillows, a new tray, and a delightful smelling candle (that smells just like the Capri Blue Volcano candle!).

One thing that is always nearby, especially in the fall and spring, are my Scottie’s Tissues. They are in every single room throughout fall and spring because I suffer from the WORST allergies (thanks a lot mom and dad 😉 haha!) I love that they have such a wide range of prints and designs that fit right in with your space- especially with my HomeGoods accessories! The spring boxes are gorgeous with shades of blue and green, right up my alley.

Since I have been spending quite a bit of time inside (and away from the insane pollen!) I thought I would share some of my favorite binge worthy shows with y’all today! Whether you’re looking for a good cry or something that makes you laugh until you cry, I have you covered in today’s post! And don’t forget to grab the tissues either way! 😉

The TV Shows to Binge ASAP

I have been on a TV kick lately and have been watching SO many shows, both new and old! I’m excited to share some of my favorites with you! Please let me know if you have any good recommendations – I am always looking to add more to me queue!

If you want a good laugh

Veep
Friends from College
The Office
Parks & Recreation
Modern Family

If you want a feel good show (that might make you cry!)

Parenthood
A Million Little Things
This is Us

If you want something to put on in the background

Younger
Gossip Girl
Friends
Beat Bobby Flay
Southern Charm
Below Deck

If you like true crime, you might like these

Abducted in Plain Sight
Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile
I Am the Night
The Sinner
The Staircase
Making of a Murderer
You
Pretty Little Liars

If you want to sit on the edge of your seat

Game of Thrones
Designated Survivor
Ozark

This post is in partnership with Scottie’s Tissues. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Carrington Barfield wrote:

I love these recommendations! I literally ALWAYS have Friends or The Office on in the background when I’m working or hanging out around the house. Such classic and timeless shows, I love them! 🙂

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

We’ve been binging The Office lately (it’s our go-to!). Love Ozark, You, Parks & Rec and of course, Gossip Girl too!

Lizzie

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

Great list! We seem to have a similar taste in shows. I’ll definitely look into the ones that I haven’t already seen. Thanks!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply

Your home is so beautiful. It’s so aesthetically on-point for your brand, which I love. Great TV show suggestions too! And girl, I hear you on the tissues. I have them all over my home as well haha!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  5. I love This is Us! One of my fav shows. I can’t wait until it comes back on! xo

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  6. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

So many great show picks! Parenthood is one of my favorite shows of all time!

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  7. Anna English wrote:

There are so many great shows on your list! I’m always on the hunt for something new to watch.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  8. tanvi wrote:

Parks & Rec is on my list – I have seen all other in Comedy. Your home looks lovely.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  9. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows to binge on during the weekend! I need to start watching The Office 🙂

-xo, Azanique |

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

Your home looks so good! And I love all of these recommendations. Definitely need to start watching a few of these! My favorites are Dynasty and Riverdale!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.23.19 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love OZARK! You definitely need to watch Dead to Me on Netflix! Sooo, good!

xo,Laura

Posted 5.24.19 Reply
  12. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Friend, have you watched Dirty John!!! So hectic! x

Posted 5.28.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50