Warm Weather Wants

The weather here is hot-hot-hot and it’s making me crave getaway! No matter if your calendar is filled this summer with beach getaways and pool days, or you just want to look chic while trying to beat the heat, I’ve got you covered with these warm weather wants in today’s post! I have been loving bright colors and a mix of closet classics lately and I think this collage reflects exactly the items I have been loving!

I hope y’all have a great weekend! Any fun plans?! Nick has been traveling from work and comes home late tonight, so I plan on relaxing until he gets home. Tomorrow I have a fun styled shoot planned with Draper James that I can’t wait to show y’all! It’s going to be suppper cute. 🙂

1. PRINTED KIMONO | I have been loving kimonos lately! They are so easy to throw on with any outfit. This one can even double as a swim coverup.
  2. STRIPED BEACH TOWEL | I have this beach towel and I firmly believe it’s one of the best! It’s thick and the colorful stripes always help me identify my spot on the beach haha! 🙂
  3. STRAPPY LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | I couldn’t be more obsessed with these! They are the cutest and would go with everything from shorts to sun dresses.
  4. ROUND TOTE | I always love using these rattan style bags in the summer!
  5. OVERSIZED FLOPPY HAT | I am never without a hat when I’m at the pool or beach. I love how large this one is to protect my face and chest from the sun.
  6. STRIPED MIDI SKIRT | This skirt is so breezy and would be a cute paired with a tank and sandals in the warm months.
  7. BLUSH STATEMENT EARRINGS | I think these earrings are adorable!
  8. BLUSH LINK NECKLACE | This lightweight necklace would look great with so many outfits this summer. It’s such an easy accessory to add to an outfit.
  9. WHITE EYELET MIDI DRESS | I am a sucker for white dresses in the summer and this one is calling my name! I am obsessed with it!
  10. LILAC SWIMSUIT TOP | I love a good basic swimsuit top and this color is gorg.
  11. LILAC SWIMSUIT BOTTOM | I love that this brand is making swim now! Thank goodness for a full coverage bottom haha!
  12. STRIPED SCARF | I know, not what you were expecting to see in a warm weather wants roundup right?! I like wearing scarves, like this one,  in the summer when I know I’m going to be in a restaurant or a store where the AC is blasting!
  13. CACTUS FLOAT | Nothing better an ultra fun float for a pool day!
  14. BLUE & TAN STRIPED SHORTS | These are a great alternative to wearing denim shorts and these are so darn cute.
  15. TEXTURED SLIDES | These just scream nautical to me! I love the rope detailing.
  16. LEOPARD ESPADRILLES | *insert heart eye emoji* because these are PERFECT! I am in love with these and they would get so much wear, even into fall!
  17. BLUE BEADED STATEMENT EARRINGS | I ordered these recently and cannot wait to wear them! They would be great with casual or more dressy outfits.
  18. PALM PRINT COSMETIC BAG | I like having these type of bags in my larger bags (or pool bag) to keep things a bit more organized.
  19. TORTOISE CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | You can never have enough pairs of sunglasses (in my opinion at least ha!) I like having a few cheaper options for when I’m at the beach or pool.
  20. COLORFUL STRIPED TANK | I stumbled upon this top when searching for something and thought it was SO adorable! I ordered it and can’t wait to wear it. I think it would be perfect with white jeans or shorts.
  21. COLORFUL CORAL TASSEL EARRINGS | These were also in a recent order and I can’t wait to wear them soon.
  22. GOLD KNOT SANDALS | The knot detail on these sandals are sooo cute. These are a great basic summer sandal that would go with a lot.
  23. PLAID POOL BAG | I scooped this bag up recently for pool & beach days and can’t wait to get it in! I like that it has short straps and a long strap for carrying.

1. madison wrote:

These gold knot sandals are perfect for days by the pool!

xo,
    Madison

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

These are the cutest summer picks! I love that white dress!

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  3. I need that cactus float! Such great summer essentials!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  4. Lizzie wrote:

Sooo many cute things! I totally want that cactus pool float lol! Its adorable!

Lizzie

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  5. Jessica wrote:

I have always been a fan of leopard, and those leopard sandals are so cute! I definitely need those!

Posted 5.31.19 Reply
  6. The cactus pool float is so fun!

Posted 6.2.19 Reply
  7. I would pair #3 and #9 together in a heartbeat .. loving both of those!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 6.3.19 Reply

I’ll take one of each, please and thanks! Your style is to die for, girly! I love everything on this wishlist.

Posted 6.3.19 Reply
  9. Love it all!! But Especially love those leopard espadrilles!

Posted 6.3.19 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

You always find the cutest things! I have the leopard espadrilles, love them.

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  11. Ciera Chang wrote:

I’m obsessed with all your summer picks! I love all things cacti, palm print and stripes 🙌🏼

Posted 6.7.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek