Casual Weekend Outfit

Sometimes when the weekend rolls around I want an easy outfit that I can quickly throw on and run out the door in. Lately I have been reaching for my go-to white jeans and classic white sneakers!  One thing I really like about Keds is their versatility. They can go with everything from leggings to dresses and everything in between because they are such a classic style! I remember basically living in my Keds growing up – they were the “cool” shoe to have and I think I had them in every color they came in ha! While they’ve never gone out of style, I think it’s safe to say they are making a major comeback with the classic Keds in new colors and patterns and the addition of athleisure styles like the Ace sneakers. They have a sneaker for every style & occasion. I think it’s safe to say I’ll be pulling out my white sneakers more this summer!

p.s. You can shop the entire Keds collection at Zappos.com, which has free (quick!) shipping, a 365 return policy and such amazing customer service! I have shopped at Zappos.com for many years and have always had such a great experience with them!

tee | statement earrings | white jeans | white keds sneakers c/o

HAPPY PLACE TEE | STATEMENT EARRINGS | WHITE JEANS | KEDS ACE SNEAKERS c/o ZAPPOS.COM | SUNGLASSES | DENIM JACKET

This post is in partnership with Zappos x Ked’s. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. hillheady wrote:

What a cute look! I totally need that tee!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  2. this is such a cute look and i love that Keds are making a come back! so fun.

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:
    Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  4. I love white sneakers!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

This t-shirt is so cute! Plus these statement earrings are the perfect pop of color.

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  6. I’ve been totally obsessed white clean white sneaks lately! Love these Keds!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love those big and bright tassel earrings!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute, casual outfit!! Loving that tee, so perfect for Summer!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  9. I used to get a new pair of Keds every year growing up – they were my fave!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply
  10. Laura S wrote:

I love that Keds have always been kind of a classic! They go with everything, they’re comfy and they are super affordable! You can’t beat it!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply

It’s like this outfit was made for me. From the graphic tee to the white sneakers to the statement earrings. I love it all!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply
  12. Love these white jeans and keds!

Posted 6.14.19 Reply
  13. Nailil wrote:

Love your sneakers. I have a pair of meds and love them!!

Xx, Nailil

Posted 6.14.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50