Casual Weekend Outfit

Sometimes when the weekend rolls around I want an easy outfit that I can quickly throw on and run out the door in. Lately I have been reaching for my go-to white jeans and classic white sneakers!  One thing I really like about Keds is their versatility. They can go with everything from leggings to dresses and everything in between because they are such a classic style! I remember basically living in my Keds growing up – they were the “cool” shoe to have and I think I had them in every color they came in ha! While they’ve never gone out of style, I think it’s safe to say they are making a major comeback with the classic Keds in new colors and patterns and the addition of athleisure styles like the Ace sneakers. They have a sneaker for every style & occasion. I think it’s safe to say I’ll be pulling out my white sneakers more this summer!

p.s. You can shop the entire Keds collection at Zappos.com, which has free (quick!) shipping, a 365 return policy and such amazing customer service! I have shopped at Zappos.com for many years and have always had such a great experience with them!

tee | statement earrings | white jeans | white keds sneakers c/o

HAPPY PLACE TEE | STATEMENT EARRINGS | WHITE JEANS | KEDS ACE SNEAKERS c/o ZAPPOS.COM | SUNGLASSES | DENIM JACKET

This post is in partnership with Zappos x Ked’s. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. hillheady wrote:

What a cute look! I totally need that tee!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  2. this is such a cute look and i love that Keds are making a come back! so fun.

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:
    Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  4. I love white sneakers!!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  5. Anna English wrote:

This t-shirt is so cute! Plus these statement earrings are the perfect pop of color.

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  6. I’ve been totally obsessed white clean white sneaks lately! Love these Keds!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a cute outfit! I love those big and bright tassel earrings!

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute, casual outfit!! Loving that tee, so perfect for Summer!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 6.12.19 Reply
  9. I used to get a new pair of Keds every year growing up – they were my fave!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply
  10. Laura S wrote:

I love that Keds have always been kind of a classic! They go with everything, they’re comfy and they are super affordable! You can’t beat it!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply

It’s like this outfit was made for me. From the graphic tee to the white sneakers to the statement earrings. I love it all!

Posted 6.13.19 Reply
  12. Love these white jeans and keds!

Posted 6.14.19 Reply
  13. Nailil wrote:

Love your sneakers. I have a pair of meds and love them!!

Xx, Nailil

Posted 6.14.19 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe