Pink Floral Maxi Dress You Need for Summer

Anytime I go on vacation I like to pick up a few pieces to wear while on my trip. I strongly believe clothing can have attached memories and anytime I put a piece on from a special trip or event, I always think of those memories! When I was gathering items for my recent trip with Royal Caribbean I decided to finally pull the trigger on this gorgeous floral maxi dress. I had admired it from afar for quite some time and I thought this trip (and a few others later this year) would be a great time to wear it. If you have been eyeing it – get it! It is a great dress for vacation (or even a wedding!). A few of my favorite features are that it is easily packable and doesn’t wrinkle (!!!) and it has a SERIOUS twirl factor going on! You’re sure to have fun in this dress!

P.S. How’s everyone’s week been? I know it’s only Wednesday but this has felt like the longest week EVER. Time feels like it’s standing still haha! I’m not so patiently waiting for Friday! We have fun plans and I’m so excited.

maxi dress | heels | bag

FLORAL PRINT MAXI DRESS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD HEELS | HART STUDIO EARRINGS | CLARE V. BAG | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES

Shop the post

1. innapishtoy wrote:

This is such a gorgeous summer dress!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

OMG I need this dress is my life! It’s s stunning and perfect for vacation!

Lizzie

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  3. What a gorgeous dress! I love tiers and the floral print!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  4. this is SUCH a fun dress and I totally agree about clothes being attached to memories! xx rebecca

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  5. Ok this dress is just gorgeous! It looks so good on you. I think I need it!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

This dress is really pretty! I love the photo of you twirling, taken from above. It’s a beautiful shot!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  7. Laura S wrote:

This is so feminine and pretty. I love it!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

This dress looks stunning on you! I love all the intricate details.

Posted 6.5.19 Reply

You’re not kidding – I DO need that maxi dress. It’s absolutely breathtaking! I love the tie waist and the ruffled neckline. So gorgeous!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

This dress is SO fun for summer!!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  11. This is the prettiest dress!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  12. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

Emily, you look amazing! That shot from above is gorgeous 🙂

Posted 6.8.19 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50