Pink Floral Maxi Dress You Need for Summer

Anytime I go on vacation I like to pick up a few pieces to wear while on my trip. I strongly believe clothing can have attached memories and anytime I put a piece on from a special trip or event, I always think of those memories! When I was gathering items for my recent trip with Royal Caribbean I decided to finally pull the trigger on this gorgeous floral maxi dress. I had admired it from afar for quite some time and I thought this trip (and a few others later this year) would be a great time to wear it. If you have been eyeing it – get it! It is a great dress for vacation (or even a wedding!). A few of my favorite features are that it is easily packable and doesn’t wrinkle (!!!) and it has a SERIOUS twirl factor going on! You’re sure to have fun in this dress!

P.S. How’s everyone’s week been? I know it’s only Wednesday but this has felt like the longest week EVER. Time feels like it’s standing still haha! I’m not so patiently waiting for Friday! We have fun plans and I’m so excited.

maxi dress | heels | bag

FLORAL PRINT MAXI DRESS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD HEELS | HART STUDIO EARRINGS | CLARE V. BAG | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES

Shop the post

1. innapishtoy wrote:

This is such a gorgeous summer dress!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

OMG I need this dress is my life! It’s s stunning and perfect for vacation!

Lizzie

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  3. What a gorgeous dress! I love tiers and the floral print!

xoxo Sarah

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  4. this is SUCH a fun dress and I totally agree about clothes being attached to memories! xx rebecca

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  5. Ok this dress is just gorgeous! It looks so good on you. I think I need it!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

This dress is really pretty! I love the photo of you twirling, taken from above. It’s a beautiful shot!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  7. Laura S wrote:

This is so feminine and pretty. I love it!

Posted 6.5.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

This dress looks stunning on you! I love all the intricate details.

Posted 6.5.19 Reply

You’re not kidding – I DO need that maxi dress. It’s absolutely breathtaking! I love the tie waist and the ruffled neckline. So gorgeous!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

This dress is SO fun for summer!!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  11. This is the prettiest dress!

Posted 6.6.19 Reply
  12. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

Emily, you look amazing! That shot from above is gorgeous 🙂

Posted 6.8.19 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek