Five on Friday no. 10 – my favorite spots for personalized items

Being born and raised in the south I have always been a fan of personalized items. Whether it’s a monogrammed necklace or etched wine glasses, I am all about adding a personalized touch. In particular I love gifting personalized items – it shows the person that you took the extra step when purchasing a gift for them and that sentiment goes a long way. For today’s Five on Friday post I want to share my go-to spots for ordering personalized items!

I hope y’all have a great weekend! We have date night tonight, College Game Day plans tomorrow and are grabbing brunch with friends this weekend too! It’s still HOT here in North Carolina, but I’m looking forward to cooler weather soon (hopefully!).

woven pouch w/ patches

my go-to spots for personalized items

1. GIGI NEW YORK | I first discovered GiGi New York in 2012 and have been a loyal customer ever since! The quality of their bags is unmatched and I love the metallic initials that you can get on any of their items. I have many of their bags but they also carry wallets & iPhone cases & other leather accessories. When we got married we gave our bridal party gifts from GiGi New York! The girls got an all-in-one clutch and the guys got an embossed flask.

2. STONEY CLOVER LANE | Stoney Clover Lane is a new-to-me brand that is so darn cute! They have well-made items, including pouches, travel bags, and accessories. The best part is everything can be personalized with their insanely cool patches! Stoney Clover Lane offers the perfect gifts for friends, bridal parties, or sisters! They sent me a few items recently and I can’t wait to share more of them with you.

3. MARK & GRAHAM | If you’re looking for a great personalized gift for anyone definitely check out Mark & Graham. They have items for the chef, the entertainer, the traveler, and more! I have their everyday tote & really like it! and we got this cutting board as a wedding gift! I gave Nick this leather catchall one year for Christmas a few years ago & these coasters would make a great gift!

4. ETSY | Etsy is a treasure trove for basically anything you could ever need! Vintage rug? check! Holiday decor? check! Personalized gift? check! I have found so many amazing etsy shops for personalized pieces. A few of my favorite shops are Grace Personalized (monogram & lettered jewelry), Katie Kim Studio (chic leather goods), Personalized by K (holiday decor), PeppermintBee (monogrammed pillows) & With Love & Lux (custom door mats & bridal gifts).

5. THE DAILY EDITED OR LEATHEROLOGY | If you’re looking for high quality luxe personalized gifts, check out one of these companies! I have numerous things from The Daily Edited and the items are such high quality and have lasted for years. I love my laptop case and my phone case along with travel pouches. Leatherology has such unique designs and they offer hand painted personalization. I have my eye on quite a few items!

striped pouch

1. Laura S wrote:

Oh so cute! I love that you compiled all of this! With our wedding coming up, I’m going to need ALL the monograms with my new initials! Thanks girl!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  2. I’m obsessed with a good personalized product! Love those pouches! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  3. ahhh love these picks! I have two Gigi bags & love them! happy friday!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  4. Anna English wrote:

GIGI New York has always been a favorite of mine, but I definitely want to check out some of these others.

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  5. Lizzie wrote:

These are all such great places! I also really love BaubleBar for their personalized hair clips!

Lizzie

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  6. Azanique Rawl wrote:

Mark and Graham is one of my favorites for getting monogrammed gifts. Surprisingly, I haven’t used Etsy at all! I need to start looking there, too 🙂

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  7. Rachel wrote:

Love these pieces! Mark & Graham and Gigi New York are the best but I need to check some of these others out!

Rachel

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  8. I’m not a huge monogram girl but love the idea of all these pieces! Good gift idea.

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  9. Caitlin wrote:

Ah so many great places to buy monogrammed items!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply
  10. darleenmeier wrote:

I’m a big fan of Mark&Graham! It’s a good resource for gifts!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply
  11. Wow! A lot of new spots for me. Etsy is my absolute go to, but I would love to try other options. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply

• We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant