Five on Friday no. 10 – my favorite spots for personalized items

Being born and raised in the south I have always been a fan of personalized items. Whether it’s a monogrammed necklace or etched wine glasses, I am all about adding a personalized touch. In particular I love gifting personalized items – it shows the person that you took the extra step when purchasing a gift for them and that sentiment goes a long way. For today’s Five on Friday post I want to share my go-to spots for ordering personalized items!

I hope y’all have a great weekend! We have date night tonight, College Game Day plans tomorrow and are grabbing brunch with friends this weekend too! It’s still HOT here in North Carolina, but I’m looking forward to cooler weather soon (hopefully!).

woven pouch w/ patches

my go-to spots for personalized items

1. GIGI NEW YORK | I first discovered GiGi New York in 2012 and have been a loyal customer ever since! The quality of their bags is unmatched and I love the metallic initials that you can get on any of their items. I have many of their bags but they also carry wallets & iPhone cases & other leather accessories. When we got married we gave our bridal party gifts from GiGi New York! The girls got an all-in-one clutch and the guys got an embossed flask.

2. STONEY CLOVER LANE | Stoney Clover Lane is a new-to-me brand that is so darn cute! They have well-made items, including pouches, travel bags, and accessories. The best part is everything can be personalized with their insanely cool patches! Stoney Clover Lane offers the perfect gifts for friends, bridal parties, or sisters! They sent me a few items recently and I can’t wait to share more of them with you.

3. MARK & GRAHAM | If you’re looking for a great personalized gift for anyone definitely check out Mark & Graham. They have items for the chef, the entertainer, the traveler, and more! I have their everyday tote & really like it! and we got this cutting board as a wedding gift! I gave Nick this leather catchall one year for Christmas a few years ago & these coasters would make a great gift!

4. ETSY | Etsy is a treasure trove for basically anything you could ever need! Vintage rug? check! Holiday decor? check! Personalized gift? check! I have found so many amazing etsy shops for personalized pieces. A few of my favorite shops are Grace Personalized (monogram & lettered jewelry), Katie Kim Studio (chic leather goods), Personalized by K (holiday decor), PeppermintBee (monogrammed pillows) & With Love & Lux (custom door mats & bridal gifts).

5. THE DAILY EDITED OR LEATHEROLOGY | If you’re looking for high quality luxe personalized gifts, check out one of these companies! I have numerous things from The Daily Edited and the items are such high quality and have lasted for years. I love my laptop case and my phone case along with travel pouches. Leatherology has such unique designs and they offer hand painted personalization. I have my eye on quite a few items!

striped pouch

1. Laura S wrote:

Oh so cute! I love that you compiled all of this! With our wedding coming up, I’m going to need ALL the monograms with my new initials! Thanks girl!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  2. I’m obsessed with a good personalized product! Love those pouches! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  3. ahhh love these picks! I have two Gigi bags & love them! happy friday!

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  4. Anna English wrote:

GIGI New York has always been a favorite of mine, but I definitely want to check out some of these others.

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  5. Lizzie wrote:

These are all such great places! I also really love BaubleBar for their personalized hair clips!

Lizzie

Posted 9.13.19 Reply
  6. Azanique Rawl wrote:

Mark and Graham is one of my favorites for getting monogrammed gifts. Surprisingly, I haven’t used Etsy at all! I need to start looking there, too 🙂

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  7. Rachel wrote:

Love these pieces! Mark & Graham and Gigi New York are the best but I need to check some of these others out!

Rachel

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  8. I’m not a huge monogram girl but love the idea of all these pieces! Good gift idea.

Posted 9.15.19 Reply
  9. Caitlin wrote:

Ah so many great places to buy monogrammed items!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply
  10. darleenmeier wrote:

I’m a big fan of Mark&Graham! It’s a good resource for gifts!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply
  11. Wow! A lot of new spots for me. Etsy is my absolute go to, but I would love to try other options. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.16.19 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! 🙌🏻 These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! 💙 I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether it’s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! 💙 I recently discovered @stoneyclover & it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! 🙌🏻 Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business 🙌🏻 I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! 💻 You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in 😂 now it’s time to play catch up! 👩🏼‍💻 hope y’all are having a great week! 💙http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so it’s a good day to curl up with a good book! 💙📚If you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* 🙌🏻 If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! 👸🏻It's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • It’s hard to believe it’s already September & summer is coming to an end 💙 I’m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! 🎉 Hope y’all had a great Labor Day weekend! 💙 We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! 🚪🥰🏡 shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush