Being born and raised in the south I have always been a fan of personalized items. Whether it’s a monogrammed necklace or etched wine glasses, I am all about adding a personalized touch. In particular I love gifting personalized items – it shows the person that you took the extra step when purchasing a gift for them and that sentiment goes a long way. For today’s Five on Friday post I want to share my go-to spots for ordering personalized items!
I hope y’all have a great weekend! We have date night tonight, College Game Day plans tomorrow and are grabbing brunch with friends this weekend too! It’s still HOT here in North Carolina, but I’m looking forward to cooler weather soon (hopefully!).
my go-to spots for personalized items
1. GIGI NEW YORK | I first discovered GiGi New York in 2012 and have been a loyal customer ever since! The quality of their bags is unmatched and I love the metallic initials that you can get on any of their items. I have many of their bags but they also carry wallets & iPhone cases & other leather accessories. When we got married we gave our bridal party gifts from GiGi New York! The girls got an all-in-one clutch and the guys got an embossed flask.
2. STONEY CLOVER LANE | Stoney Clover Lane is a new-to-me brand that is so darn cute! They have well-made items, including pouches, travel bags, and accessories. The best part is everything can be personalized with their insanely cool patches! Stoney Clover Lane offers the perfect gifts for friends, bridal parties, or sisters! They sent me a few items recently and I can’t wait to share more of them with you.
3. MARK & GRAHAM | If you’re looking for a great personalized gift for anyone definitely check out Mark & Graham. They have items for the chef, the entertainer, the traveler, and more! I have their everyday tote & really like it! and we got this cutting board as a wedding gift! I gave Nick this leather catchall one year for Christmas a few years ago & these coasters would make a great gift!
4. ETSY | Etsy is a treasure trove for basically anything you could ever need! Vintage rug? check! Holiday decor? check! Personalized gift? check! I have found so many amazing etsy shops for personalized pieces. A few of my favorite shops are Grace Personalized (monogram & lettered jewelry), Katie Kim Studio (chic leather goods), Personalized by K (holiday decor), PeppermintBee (monogrammed pillows) & With Love & Lux (custom door mats & bridal gifts).
5. THE DAILY EDITED OR LEATHEROLOGY | If you’re looking for high quality luxe personalized gifts, check out one of these companies! I have numerous things from The Daily Edited and the items are such high quality and have lasted for years. I love my laptop case and my phone case along with travel pouches. Leatherology has such unique designs and they offer hand painted personalization. I have my eye on quite a few items!