Pre-Fall Favorites on my Radar

1. LEOPARD PRINT BLOUSE | This top is so chic and could be worn from desk to drinks & even date night!
  2. GOLD BRACELETS | These are a fun addition to any stack of bracelets!
  3. RIBBED SWEATER | I own this sweater in two colors and I love this rust color for fall.
  4. LEOPARD BAG | How fun is this leopard print bag?! I love that it’s a crossbody but appears to be able to hold a lot.
  5. STRIPED SWEATER | Love the mix of colors in this sweater.
  6. TAUPE BOOTIES | You can’t go wrong with a good pair of booties! I really like the color of these.
  7. GOLD COIN NECKLACE | Would look cute alone or layered with other dainty necklaces.
  8. TURTLENECK TISSUE TEE | These are great tops for layering, especially when the cooler weather kicks in!
  9. GOLD FLORAL EARRINGS | How gorgeous are these?! I can already think of so many ways to style them!
  10. CHAMBRAY TOP | I love denim/chambray tops in the fall. Wear them alone or over a top or a dress for a cute layered look!
  11. BLUE CROSSBODY TOTE | I have this tote in cognac and love the size. Would be amazing in this navy, too.
  12. LEOPARD SLINGBACK FLATS | I have this thing for leopard print, ok?! These are SO adorable.
  13. CROPPED FLARE JEANS | I am all about the cropped jean look & these are perfect.
  14. CALF HAIR BELT | This belt is so unique and a great accessory to add to high waisted jeans or a LBD.
  15. PLAID TRENCH COAT | Is there anything more chic than a trench?! I love the plaid version of this one.
  16. LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT DRESS | This is a great basic and comes in so many colors.
  17. SNAKESKIN FLATS | These are my favorite flats and I love that they come in fun prints for fall, like snakeskin.
  18. HENLEY TEE | These are *the* softest tops & I buy the new colors every year!
  19. PLAID TOP | When I think of fall I immediately think of plaid tops! This one is cute and lightweight for transitional weather.
  20. PYTHON CROSSBODY BAG | This would be a great bag to carry for date night or drinks!
  21. PERSONALIZED TOTE BAG | I *love* my Barrington totes and this one has a zipper! The hunter green is perfect for fall!
  22. DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND DENIM | These may just be the perfect pair of BF jeans!

Shop the post

1. Rachel wrote:

GAH I’m so excited for fall! Love, love, love the taupe booties and the navy transport tote!

Rachel

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  2. I have my eyes on that plaid trench coat. So chic!

❥ tanvii.com

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  3. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

So much yes to everything! My taupe booties are my fave fall shoes– in fact, they’re looking a bit worn and these look like the perfect replacements!

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  4. Ashley Hargrove wrote:

There are so many pieces I want out of this post!! I absolutely love that leopard bag. What a great Fall staple!

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

That calf hair belt is adorable! I’m always looking for new and interesting belts.

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  6. Omg those leopard flats are too cute! I need those for sure this fall season. xoxo sarah

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  7. Caitlin wrote:

Really love the navy tote! So perfect for fall.

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  8. I love all the leopard print. That crossbody is so cute 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  9. lyddiegal wrote:

Those leopard slingbacks are gorgeous, and I’m loving them hem of the wide leg jeans!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  10. That woven belt might be the cutest thing ever! Definitely adding that to my fall wish list!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  11. Laura S wrote:

LOVE that comfy boyfriend denim and the leopard shoes! Actually can I just have it all?!

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  12. Mary Kate wrote:

Just purchased the plaid shirt! Love.

Posted 9.12.19 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly