Pre-Fall Favorites on my Radar

1. LEOPARD PRINT BLOUSE | This top is so chic and could be worn from desk to drinks & even date night!
  2. GOLD BRACELETS | These are a fun addition to any stack of bracelets!
  3. RIBBED SWEATER | I own this sweater in two colors and I love this rust color for fall.
  4. LEOPARD BAG | How fun is this leopard print bag?! I love that it’s a crossbody but appears to be able to hold a lot.
  5. STRIPED SWEATER | Love the mix of colors in this sweater.
  6. TAUPE BOOTIES | You can’t go wrong with a good pair of booties! I really like the color of these.
  7. GOLD COIN NECKLACE | Would look cute alone or layered with other dainty necklaces.
  8. TURTLENECK TISSUE TEE | These are great tops for layering, especially when the cooler weather kicks in!
  9. GOLD FLORAL EARRINGS | How gorgeous are these?! I can already think of so many ways to style them!
  10. CHAMBRAY TOP | I love denim/chambray tops in the fall. Wear them alone or over a top or a dress for a cute layered look!
  11. BLUE CROSSBODY TOTE | I have this tote in cognac and love the size. Would be amazing in this navy, too.
  12. LEOPARD SLINGBACK FLATS | I have this thing for leopard print, ok?! These are SO adorable.
  13. CROPPED FLARE JEANS | I am all about the cropped jean look & these are perfect.
  14. CALF HAIR BELT | This belt is so unique and a great accessory to add to high waisted jeans or a LBD.
  15. PLAID TRENCH COAT | Is there anything more chic than a trench?! I love the plaid version of this one.
  16. LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT DRESS | This is a great basic and comes in so many colors.
  17. SNAKESKIN FLATS | These are my favorite flats and I love that they come in fun prints for fall, like snakeskin.
  18. HENLEY TEE | These are *the* softest tops & I buy the new colors every year!
  19. PLAID TOP | When I think of fall I immediately think of plaid tops! This one is cute and lightweight for transitional weather.
  20. PYTHON CROSSBODY BAG | This would be a great bag to carry for date night or drinks!
  21. PERSONALIZED TOTE BAG | I *love* my Barrington totes and this one has a zipper! The hunter green is perfect for fall!
  22. DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND DENIM | These may just be the perfect pair of BF jeans!

Shop the post

1. Rachel wrote:

GAH I’m so excited for fall! Love, love, love the taupe booties and the navy transport tote!

Rachel

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  2. I have my eyes on that plaid trench coat. So chic!

❥ tanvii.com

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  3. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

So much yes to everything! My taupe booties are my fave fall shoes– in fact, they’re looking a bit worn and these look like the perfect replacements!

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  4. Ashley Hargrove wrote:

There are so many pieces I want out of this post!! I absolutely love that leopard bag. What a great Fall staple!

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

That calf hair belt is adorable! I’m always looking for new and interesting belts.

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  6. Omg those leopard flats are too cute! I need those for sure this fall season. xoxo sarah

Posted 9.10.19 Reply
  7. Caitlin wrote:

Really love the navy tote! So perfect for fall.

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  8. I love all the leopard print. That crossbody is so cute 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  9. lyddiegal wrote:

Those leopard slingbacks are gorgeous, and I’m loving them hem of the wide leg jeans!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  10. That woven belt might be the cutest thing ever! Definitely adding that to my fall wish list!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  11. Laura S wrote:

LOVE that comfy boyfriend denim and the leopard shoes! Actually can I just have it all?!

Posted 9.11.19 Reply
  12. Mary Kate wrote:

Just purchased the plaid shirt! Love.

Posted 9.12.19 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington