On My Radar – 10.23

How is it already Wednesday?! This week is kind of flying by and I’m not complaining one bit! It has been a rainy week over here, so there’s been lots of time spent inside cuddled up reading and watching Downton Abbey ha! But the rain has brought fall temperatures and it’s been glorious. Our leaves are starting to change here and I get such joy seeing them grow brighter with each passing day. Today I wanted to share some of the items that are on my radar with you all! This season I have been focusing more on closet staples than trendy pieces and it’s really helped me get more wear out of the items in my closet!

1. BOYFRIEND JEANS | I can’t get enough of boyfriend jeans lately! My favorite pair is from this brand!
  2. GOLD STATEMENT EARRINGS | Are these not the most gorgeous earrings?! Would be great around the holidays.
  3. NUDE CROSSBODY BAG | I really like how classic this bag is. Simple and functional.
  4. PLEATED SKIRT | I am all about pleated skirts lately. They’re so versatile and easy to dress up or down. This skirt comes in three prints.
  5. RIBBED SWEATER | I can’t say enough great things about this sweater! I discovered it last year and have it in 4 colors now.
  6. SEQUIN TOP | Is it too early to think about the holidays?! This sequin top would be perfect for holiday parties. I just got it in the mail and it’s gorgeous. It comes in petite and is size inclusive.
  7. RIBBED SWEATER DRESS | Sweater dresses are SO easy and chic for fall. I love the ribbed detail of this one.
  8. FLORAL EARRINGS | I wear these earrings all the time. They easily dress up any outfit.
  9. PYTHON BAG | If you’re wanting to try out the python trend, this bag is a great way to do so!
  10. LINK NECKLACE | This thick link necklace is a great classic necklace.
  11. PLAID BLAZER COAT | I am currently obsessing over this coat. It’s so chic and comes in 5 other colors.
  12. NEST HOLIDAY CANDLE | This candle smells so delightful and makes a great gift. You don’t even have to light it for it to smell up the room.
  13. LEOPARD SCARF | I just grabbed this leopard scarf and can’t wait to wear it. It’s definitely not made for warmth, but it’s a great added layer.
  14. SHERPA LINED UTILITY JACKET | This jacket reminds me a lot of the J.Crew field jacket, but this one is sherpa lined, making it so warm!
  15. LEOPARD LOAFERS | These have been my go-to loafers for two years now and they’re so comfortable.
  16. TURTLENECK SWEATER | I am so glad this sweater is back again this year. I purchased this three years ago and love it! I ordered a size up for extra room (I love layering turtlenecks under it!).

shop items on my radar

Shop the post

1. loving these knits!! i am loving fall fashion this year EXTRA!

Posted 10.23.19 Reply
  2. Lizzie wrote:

Oh these are all so cute! I am obsessed with that gold sparkly shirt! How would that be for the holidays?

Lizzie

Posted 10.23.19 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

Every time I see those leopard loafers they’re all I can think about for days! Such a great fall shoe!

Rachel

Posted 10.23.19 Reply
  4. Omg I need that leopard print scarf asap!! Too cute!! xoxo sarah

Posted 10.23.19 Reply

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever loved a collection of clothing more than these. The pieces you selected are just gorgeous. Especially the coat, the ribbed sweater, and those loafers. I’m in love with it all!

Posted 10.23.19 Reply
  6. Anna English wrote:

I definitely love the sparkle top for the holidays! So cute!

Posted 10.23.19 Reply
  7. I’m loving everything, I love both bags the best! That turtle neck sweater would be perfect for the deep cold winter months

Posted 10.24.19 Reply
  8. Laura Leigh wrote:

All of these fall hues are making me swoon! I’ll take one of everything!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 10.24.19 Reply
  9. lydia wrote:

Goodness, this whole month is flying by – it’s crazy! Love your autumnal picks, The sweater dress and snake print bag would be so chic together.

Posted 10.24.19 Reply
  10. Caitlin wrote:

Just loving number 11!

Posted 10.25.19 Reply
  11. roxyturtle wrote:

I love that it’s finally time for chunky knits and layers! Love the pleated skirt and sweater dress so much!!

Posted 10.27.19 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬