Fall Sweaters under $75

It is officially sweater weather here! This week we are experiencing a cold front so I have been pulling out all of my favorite sweaters and layers in an attempt to stay warm! I have discovered so many great sweaters lately, so today I wanted to share a roundup of 23 sweaters that are all under $75 (and many of them are under $50!). A few of these sweaters have been tried-and-true favorites for a few years now and I can vouch for the quality of them! So, if you’re looking for a great sweater that you can wear throughout fall and winter for seasons to come I’ve got ya covered in today’s post!

sweater (on sale) | jeans | necklace | bag | earrings

ONE (just ordered this one!) | TWO | THREE | FOUR (one of my favorite turtleneck sweaters) | FIVE | SIX (a great classic sweater – I have it in several colors) | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN (I have this in a few colors – great for layering!) | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY-ONE | TWENTY-TWO | TWENTY-THREE

shop sweaters under $75

1. annie wrote:

Oh my goodness, one can never have too many sweaters! Thanks for sharing so many cute picks!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  2. I have bought SO many sweaters this season!! this is a great roundup!

xx rebecca // thecrystalpress.com

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  3. Lizzie wrote:

So many amazing sweaters! I actually need some new ones so I’ll check these out!

Lizzie

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

This striped sweater is so pretty! I’m so excited it’s finally sweater weather.

Rachel

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  5. Rach wrote:

I really love your striped sweater! So cute!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply

I spy so many sweaters to add to my collection just on one quick glance. So thoughtful of you to take the time to round-up all these amazing pieces for the autumn and winter seasons!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  7. It has gotten too cold here in NY recently so this post is perfect for me! Need more sweaters asap! xoxo sarah

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

I’m a sucker for all the neutral sweaters, but #1 caught my eye because of the pretty details.

Posted 11.14.19 Reply
  9. Mary Kate wrote:

Love these pics! FYI, I didn’t think you’d posted since September because your home page is showing the Shopbop post as the latest! Realized based on your FB post.

Posted 11.14.19 Reply
  10. Greta wrote:

You always have the cutest sweaters! I definitely need to stock up for the winter season.

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  11. Hillary Conheady wrote:

Ok give me all of these!!! They are all so cute but I especially need number 5!!

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  12. Definitely need this striped sweater. I also love that it’s affordable.

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  13. darleenmeier wrote:

Love the stripe and cowl neck sweaters!

Posted 11.19.19 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor