Fall Sweaters under $75

It is officially sweater weather here! This week we are experiencing a cold front so I have been pulling out all of my favorite sweaters and layers in an attempt to stay warm! I have discovered so many great sweaters lately, so today I wanted to share a roundup of 23 sweaters that are all under $75 (and many of them are under $50!). A few of these sweaters have been tried-and-true favorites for a few years now and I can vouch for the quality of them! So, if you’re looking for a great sweater that you can wear throughout fall and winter for seasons to come I’ve got ya covered in today’s post!

sweater (on sale) | jeans | necklace | bag | earrings

ONE (just ordered this one!) | TWO | THREE | FOUR (one of my favorite turtleneck sweaters) | FIVE | SIX (a great classic sweater – I have it in several colors) | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN (I have this in a few colors – great for layering!) | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY-ONE | TWENTY-TWO | TWENTY-THREE

shop sweaters under $75

1. annie wrote:

Oh my goodness, one can never have too many sweaters! Thanks for sharing so many cute picks!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  2. I have bought SO many sweaters this season!! this is a great roundup!

xx rebecca // thecrystalpress.com

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  3. Lizzie wrote:

So many amazing sweaters! I actually need some new ones so I’ll check these out!

Lizzie

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

This striped sweater is so pretty! I’m so excited it’s finally sweater weather.

Rachel

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  5. Rach wrote:

I really love your striped sweater! So cute!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply

I spy so many sweaters to add to my collection just on one quick glance. So thoughtful of you to take the time to round-up all these amazing pieces for the autumn and winter seasons!

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  7. It has gotten too cold here in NY recently so this post is perfect for me! Need more sweaters asap! xoxo sarah

Posted 11.13.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

I’m a sucker for all the neutral sweaters, but #1 caught my eye because of the pretty details.

Posted 11.14.19 Reply
  9. Mary Kate wrote:

Love these pics! FYI, I didn’t think you’d posted since September because your home page is showing the Shopbop post as the latest! Realized based on your FB post.

Posted 11.14.19 Reply
  10. Greta wrote:

You always have the cutest sweaters! I definitely need to stock up for the winter season.

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  11. Hillary Conheady wrote:

Ok give me all of these!!! They are all so cute but I especially need number 5!!

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  12. Definitely need this striped sweater. I also love that it’s affordable.

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  13. darleenmeier wrote:

Love the stripe and cowl neck sweaters!

Posted 11.19.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle