Holiday Home Decor Finds

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe the holiday season is upon us?! I, for one, am overly excited about the holiday season this year! This is our first year spending the holidays in our home and I *may* have jumped the gun on decorating for Christmas because I was so excited to decorate for the first time! I have never had a mantle, multiple trees, or a front porch to decorate, so I’m really looking forward to finding some great holiday decor to do so. I started browsing at the beginning of November and y’all there are SO many good holiday decor finds, so I thought I would share them with you! I hope y’all have a great weekend. We are tackling another home project this weekend and I can’t wait to share it with y’all!

christmas tree | tree collar

This year we added a King of Christmas flocked tree for our front living room and so far I’m really impressed! It is such a full tree and was so easy to “fluff” up! I got almost all of the ornaments and ribbon from Hobby Lobby for this tree. Since we have two animals we *must* have shatterproof ornaments and I think Hobby Lobby always has the best selection.

holiday home decor finds

1. 2019 FRAME ORNAMENT | 2. ASSORTED MERCURY GLASS ORNAMENTS | 3. 2019 HOME ORNAMENT (ordering this!) | 4. BOOK STACK ORNAMENT (hello, need!) | 5. MITTEN ORNAMENT | 6. MERRY CHRISTMAS STOCKING HOLDER | 7. CABLE KNIT STOCKING | 8. RUFFLE TREE SKIRT (have this on our other tree) | 9. STAR TREE TOPPER | 10. KING OF CHRISTMAS FLOCKED TREE | 11. TREE COLLAR | 12. MERRY CHRISTMAS SERVING TRAY | 13. HOLIDAY GARLAND | 14. ADVENT CALENDAR | 15. CAPRI BLUE TREE STACKABLE CANDLE (great gift idea!) | 16. GOLD RIBBON | 17. MERCURY GLASS TREE FIGURES | 18. DEER HEAD STOCKING HOLDER | 19. CABLE KNIT COZY BLANKET | 20. BONE PET STOCKING (how stinkin’ cute is this?!) | 21. WREATH | 22. NUTCRACKER (we have these on our mantle) | 23. BOTTLEBRUSH TREE SET | 24. HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS DOOR MAT | 25. SMALL FLOCKED TREE | 26. FAUX THROW PILLOW | 27. GREEN TASSEL PILLOW | 28. HOME FIGURINE SET

Shop the post

1. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

BEST time of year!! Love this full tree x

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  2. Kate wrote:

I can’t wait to decorate our tree! I love how different everyone’s trees are!

K A T E

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

I am so, so excited for the holiday season and cannot wait to start decorating! Love all of these pieces you linked!

Rachel

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

Oh i am SO in love with your tree! Also loving that holiday mat!

Posted 11.15.19 Reply

I’m so excited to see how you decorate your home further, if that first tree is just a taste of what’s to come. It looks magnificent, and your picks for the holiday items are just beautiful!

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  6. That’s a such a pretty Christmas tree. I need to start decorating lol I found a lot of beautiful decoration in Big Lots.

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  7. Your tree looks stunning! Its truly the most wonderful time of the year xoxo sarah

Posted 11.17.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

Your tree looks amazing girl! I’m definitely snagging #28!

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  9. Lizzie wrote:

This came at the perfect time! I’m shopping for Christmas items this week! I never thought to check out Hobby Lobby!

Lizzie

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

Hobby Lobby always has so many good holiday things! I love these picks

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  11. lyddiegal wrote:

Such fun holiday finds, and your new tree looks lovely! Those little houses from Target are just the cutest!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  12. Dani wrote:

Love all of these ideas! I actually have a set of those little trees that I painted at one of the wine and paint classes one year- so cute, and love the memories associated with it. Definitely need to get some of those ornaments too!

Posted 11.19.19 Reply
  13. Laura Leigh wrote:

Need that tree collar in my life! SO pretty! Also give me all the Joanna Gaines Christmas decor – I love it all!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 11.20.19 Reply
  14. Azanique Rawl wrote:

What a beautiful tree! I want to get a flocked tree for the first time this year 🙂

Posted 11.24.19 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor