Holiday Home Decor Finds

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe the holiday season is upon us?! I, for one, am overly excited about the holiday season this year! This is our first year spending the holidays in our home and I *may* have jumped the gun on decorating for Christmas because I was so excited to decorate for the first time! I have never had a mantle, multiple trees, or a front porch to decorate, so I’m really looking forward to finding some great holiday decor to do so. I started browsing at the beginning of November and y’all there are SO many good holiday decor finds, so I thought I would share them with you! I hope y’all have a great weekend. We are tackling another home project this weekend and I can’t wait to share it with y’all!

christmas tree | tree collar

This year we added a King of Christmas flocked tree for our front living room and so far I’m really impressed! It is such a full tree and was so easy to “fluff” up! I got almost all of the ornaments and ribbon from Hobby Lobby for this tree. Since we have two animals we *must* have shatterproof ornaments and I think Hobby Lobby always has the best selection.

holiday home decor finds

1. 2019 FRAME ORNAMENT | 2. ASSORTED MERCURY GLASS ORNAMENTS | 3. 2019 HOME ORNAMENT (ordering this!) | 4. BOOK STACK ORNAMENT (hello, need!) | 5. MITTEN ORNAMENT | 6. MERRY CHRISTMAS STOCKING HOLDER | 7. CABLE KNIT STOCKING | 8. RUFFLE TREE SKIRT (have this on our other tree) | 9. STAR TREE TOPPER | 10. KING OF CHRISTMAS FLOCKED TREE | 11. TREE COLLAR | 12. MERRY CHRISTMAS SERVING TRAY | 13. HOLIDAY GARLAND | 14. ADVENT CALENDAR | 15. CAPRI BLUE TREE STACKABLE CANDLE (great gift idea!) | 16. GOLD RIBBON | 17. MERCURY GLASS TREE FIGURES | 18. DEER HEAD STOCKING HOLDER | 19. CABLE KNIT COZY BLANKET | 20. BONE PET STOCKING (how stinkin’ cute is this?!) | 21. WREATH | 22. NUTCRACKER (we have these on our mantle) | 23. BOTTLEBRUSH TREE SET | 24. HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS DOOR MAT | 25. SMALL FLOCKED TREE | 26. FAUX THROW PILLOW | 27. GREEN TASSEL PILLOW | 28. HOME FIGURINE SET

Shop the post

1. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

BEST time of year!! Love this full tree x

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  2. Kate wrote:

I can’t wait to decorate our tree! I love how different everyone’s trees are!

K A T E

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

I am so, so excited for the holiday season and cannot wait to start decorating! Love all of these pieces you linked!

Rachel

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

Oh i am SO in love with your tree! Also loving that holiday mat!

Posted 11.15.19 Reply

I’m so excited to see how you decorate your home further, if that first tree is just a taste of what’s to come. It looks magnificent, and your picks for the holiday items are just beautiful!

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  6. That’s a such a pretty Christmas tree. I need to start decorating lol I found a lot of beautiful decoration in Big Lots.

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  7. Your tree looks stunning! Its truly the most wonderful time of the year xoxo sarah

Posted 11.17.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

Your tree looks amazing girl! I’m definitely snagging #28!

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  9. Lizzie wrote:

This came at the perfect time! I’m shopping for Christmas items this week! I never thought to check out Hobby Lobby!

Lizzie

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

Hobby Lobby always has so many good holiday things! I love these picks

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  11. lyddiegal wrote:

Such fun holiday finds, and your new tree looks lovely! Those little houses from Target are just the cutest!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  12. Dani wrote:

Love all of these ideas! I actually have a set of those little trees that I painted at one of the wine and paint classes one year- so cute, and love the memories associated with it. Definitely need to get some of those ornaments too!

Posted 11.19.19 Reply
  13. Laura Leigh wrote:

Need that tree collar in my life! SO pretty! Also give me all the Joanna Gaines Christmas decor – I love it all!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 11.20.19 Reply
  14. Azanique Rawl wrote:

What a beautiful tree! I want to get a flocked tree for the first time this year 🙂

Posted 11.24.19 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle