Holiday Home Decor Finds

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe the holiday season is upon us?! I, for one, am overly excited about the holiday season this year! This is our first year spending the holidays in our home and I *may* have jumped the gun on decorating for Christmas because I was so excited to decorate for the first time! I have never had a mantle, multiple trees, or a front porch to decorate, so I’m really looking forward to finding some great holiday decor to do so. I started browsing at the beginning of November and y’all there are SO many good holiday decor finds, so I thought I would share them with you! I hope y’all have a great weekend. We are tackling another home project this weekend and I can’t wait to share it with y’all!

christmas tree | tree collar

This year we added a King of Christmas flocked tree for our front living room and so far I’m really impressed! It is such a full tree and was so easy to “fluff” up! I got almost all of the ornaments and ribbon from Hobby Lobby for this tree. Since we have two animals we *must* have shatterproof ornaments and I think Hobby Lobby always has the best selection.

holiday home decor finds

1. 2019 FRAME ORNAMENT | 2. ASSORTED MERCURY GLASS ORNAMENTS | 3. 2019 HOME ORNAMENT (ordering this!) | 4. BOOK STACK ORNAMENT (hello, need!) | 5. MITTEN ORNAMENT | 6. MERRY CHRISTMAS STOCKING HOLDER | 7. CABLE KNIT STOCKING | 8. RUFFLE TREE SKIRT (have this on our other tree) | 9. STAR TREE TOPPER | 10. KING OF CHRISTMAS FLOCKED TREE | 11. TREE COLLAR | 12. MERRY CHRISTMAS SERVING TRAY | 13. HOLIDAY GARLAND | 14. ADVENT CALENDAR | 15. CAPRI BLUE TREE STACKABLE CANDLE (great gift idea!) | 16. GOLD RIBBON | 17. MERCURY GLASS TREE FIGURES | 18. DEER HEAD STOCKING HOLDER | 19. CABLE KNIT COZY BLANKET | 20. BONE PET STOCKING (how stinkin’ cute is this?!) | 21. WREATH | 22. NUTCRACKER (we have these on our mantle) | 23. BOTTLEBRUSH TREE SET | 24. HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS DOOR MAT | 25. SMALL FLOCKED TREE | 26. FAUX THROW PILLOW | 27. GREEN TASSEL PILLOW | 28. HOME FIGURINE SET

Shop the post

1. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

BEST time of year!! Love this full tree x

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  2. Kate wrote:

I can’t wait to decorate our tree! I love how different everyone’s trees are!

K A T E

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

I am so, so excited for the holiday season and cannot wait to start decorating! Love all of these pieces you linked!

Rachel

Posted 11.15.19 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

Oh i am SO in love with your tree! Also loving that holiday mat!

Posted 11.15.19 Reply

I’m so excited to see how you decorate your home further, if that first tree is just a taste of what’s to come. It looks magnificent, and your picks for the holiday items are just beautiful!

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  6. That’s a such a pretty Christmas tree. I need to start decorating lol I found a lot of beautiful decoration in Big Lots.

Posted 11.16.19 Reply
  7. Your tree looks stunning! Its truly the most wonderful time of the year xoxo sarah

Posted 11.17.19 Reply
  8. Anna English wrote:

Your tree looks amazing girl! I’m definitely snagging #28!

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  9. Lizzie wrote:

This came at the perfect time! I’m shopping for Christmas items this week! I never thought to check out Hobby Lobby!

Lizzie

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

Hobby Lobby always has so many good holiday things! I love these picks

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  11. lyddiegal wrote:

Such fun holiday finds, and your new tree looks lovely! Those little houses from Target are just the cutest!
    Chic on the Cheap

Posted 11.18.19 Reply
  12. Dani wrote:

Love all of these ideas! I actually have a set of those little trees that I painted at one of the wine and paint classes one year- so cute, and love the memories associated with it. Definitely need to get some of those ornaments too!

Posted 11.19.19 Reply
  13. Laura Leigh wrote:

Need that tree collar in my life! SO pretty! Also give me all the Joanna Gaines Christmas decor – I love it all!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 11.20.19 Reply
  14. Azanique Rawl wrote:

What a beautiful tree! I want to get a flocked tree for the first time this year 🙂

Posted 11.24.19 Reply

• We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant