Gift ideas for the men in your life (that they will actually like!)

Can you believe we are in the final stretch before Christmas?! I can’t believe that we are less than two weeks away from Christmas! More than anything I’m looking forward to spending time with our family (and seeing friends while they’re in town!). I’m also looking forward to creating traditions in our home this year! It’s sure to be a special holiday!

Today’s gift guide is all about the men in your life. Whether you’re shopping for your husband, significant other, father, or your brother, there’s sure to be something for everyone on this list! And best of all? This guide is filled with items at various price points that they will actually like and use! I asked Nick for help with this gift guide, so it’s safe to say that it’s guy approved!

1. GINGHAM BUTTON DOWN | You really can’t go wrong with a classic button down top. Nick loves these no matter the season!
  2. BLUETOOTH SPEAKER | We have this speaker and it’s great for around the house and taking along with us when we travel.
  3. APPLE WATCH | The Apple Watch is a great gift for the guy in your life, whether he likes to stay connected on the go or if he likes to keep track of his fitness!
  4. NIKE SNEAKERS | These are the ultimate “cool guy” sneakers. They go with a lot and are great for casual outfits. They’re under $100.
  5. TRAVEL BAGS | These are ideal for any guy who likes to travel. They help keep your important things (like travel docs, chargers, etc.) organized.
  6. AMERICAN FLAG BELT | I got this belt for Nick last year and he loves it! It comes in many different styles, too.
  7. LIGHTENING CHARGER | This would be a great stocking stuffer gift! Nothing better than a 6ft charger that charges extra fast!
  8. RAY-BAN WAYFARER SUNGLASSES | You can’t go wrong with gifting a classic pair of sunglasses like the classic wayfarers.
  9. TIE BAR GIFT SET | The Tie Bar is one of Nick’s go-to brands when it comes to ties. This set of three would make a great gift.
  10. AIRPODS | Anyone that has AirPods understands the hype & why they’re so great! This case is great for keeping track of them, too.
  11. L.L. BEAN BOOTS | These are a must-have shoe if you are in cold, snowy or icy climates! We both have these boots and they come so in handy for the cold months, especially when we went to college in a snowy climate!
  12. PERSONALIZED DOUBLE OLD FASHIONED GLASSES | Gift these with their favorite whiskey!
  13. WHISKEY DECANTER | If the man in your life loves whiskey, gift him this whiskey decanter, complete with a bottle of his favorite whiskey.
  14. PATAGONIA VEST | Patagonia is a great brand that certainly lasts the test of time. This is one of Nick’s favorite Patagonia vests because it provides warmth without having to wear a jacket.
  15. PATAGONIA PULLOVER | Your guy not a vest guy? Grab this pullover for him! It can be worn with sweats or jeans.
  16. BOXERS | Grab them a set of their favorite boxers… they’re functional and make a great stocking stuffer, too!
  17. BRIEFCASE | This briefcase is functional and it’s great quality. The material is water resistant and it has a luggage sleeve if he travels for work!
  18. TOILETRY KIT | I gifted this to Nick last year and he really likes it. It’s spacious and works great for traveling too.
  19. ALLBIRDS SNEAKERS | These sneakers are under $100 and I’ve heard they are extremely comfortable!
  20. WEEKENDER DUFFLE BAG | Nick has this weekender bag and likes it because it’s spacious and has a separate compartment for shoes.
  21. YETI TUMBLER | Yeti tumblers are always great gifts – you can use them around the house, at work, or when traveling! The tumblers come in so many sizes that they work for everyone!
  22. GRILLING RUB | Know a grill enthusiast? This would be a perfect gift for them! There are so many different rubs in this gift set.
  23. YETI COOLER | A Yeti cooler is the perfect gift whether your guy likes to tailgate, is outdoorsy or just likes to have cold drinks close by! We have this exact cooler and we use it for tailgates, for lake/beach weekends & anytime we’re grilling out with friends!

gift ideas for men:

Shop the post

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

Jared has so many of these, he loves the sneakers in #4!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  2. Omg so many good ideas!! Number 14 and 17 are my favorite! Thanks for sharing all of this!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  3. lizzie wrote:

These are all great ideas! My husband has been asking for a duffle bag and nice watch haha 😉

Lizzie

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  4. Amanda wrote:

I feel like travel or duffle bags are such great gifts for them; I love the ones you chose!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  5. Rach wrote:

What an awesome guide! That briefcase is definitely something my husband would love to have!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  6. Rachel wrote:

So many great gift ideas! Love the Nike sneakers and Yeti cooler – so perfect for when the temperatures warm up a bit.

Rachel

Posted 12.12.19 Reply

These are excellent gift ideas! I’m grateful to be FINISHED with shopping, as of tonight. The last two gifts being for my dad and husband ahah. Men are usually quite the tricky ones!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  8. Alyssa wrote:

My husband’s a huge fan of YETI! Thanks for the ideas!

Posted 12.12.19 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Such great picks! Men can be so hard to shop for sometimes! Thanks for the help!

Posted 12.13.19 Reply
  10. Mariah wrote:

I got my boyfriend a whiskey decanter this year! I’m so excited for him to open it!

XO
    Mariah

Posted 12.13.19 Reply
  11. Morgan wrote:

There are quite a few things on here I know my husband would like! I think that Yeti cooler is at the top of his list. Great ideas!

-Morgan

Posted 12.16.19 Reply
  12. Greta wrote:

My guy would love everything on this guide!

Posted 12.16.19 Reply
  13. darleenmeier wrote:

So many great items I bought my husband this year like the Patagonia vest and air pods!

Posted 12.17.19 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly