Gift Ideas under $50 for Her

Can y’all believe it’s the first week of December already?! It’s a short holiday season this year (only 26 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas) so I’m trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done as quickly as I can! I still have a long list of people to buy for, but hoping to cross a few more off this week. Have y’all started shopping yet?!

For today’s gift guide I wanted to share gift ideas that are all under $50 for the gal in your life. There’s something for everyone on this list, whether you’re shopping for your significant other, your mom, sister, or friends! I have my eye on a few of these items for sure! 😉

1. FLANNEL PAJAMA SET | Who doesn’t want to be cozy this holiday season?! These flannel PJs are so cute and also come in other colors here!
  2. GOLD BANGLE | This would be a great addition for someone to wear daily.
  3. CAPRI BLUE CANDLE | You truly can’t go wrong gifting this candle! I have given these as gifts to everyone from my family to friends & even hosts of parties!
  4. RIBBED BLANKET SCARF | I have a similar version of this scarf and it is so warm and cozy. I constantly read for it when the cold weather arrives!
  5. ICE ROLLER | The ice roller is the gift you didn’t know you needed… trust me! I use this on my face to de-puff it in the mornings. I also use it if I have a headache/neck ache or any sore muscles. It’s a total game changer!
  6. HALF BAKED HARVEST COOKBOOK | A few of my friends rave about this cookbook & it would make a great gift for those who like to cook.
  7. S’WELL WATER BOTTLE | This bottle keeps cold drinks very cold & hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours! There are so many S’well designs & it’s a great way to make sure you’re staying hydrated.
  8. LEATHER PHONE STICKER CARD CASE | This is perfect for the girl on the go who doesn’t want to carry a purse!
  9. TELETIES HAIR TIES | These hair ties are really great for keeping your hair up without creating a crease.
  10. AIRPODS CASE | I used to lose my AirPods case all the time because it would blend in. I grabbed one similar to this and I rarely lose it in my bag anymore! When I travel I attach it to the inside zipper!
  11. MAKEUP ERASER | This is a must-have when traveling. I typically use this to get the initial makeup off, followed by my normal face wash and skincare routine.
  12. TRAVEL WALLET | If you’re looking for an affordable wallet that can hold all of the travel essentials, look no further!
  13. GRAY TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | These sunglasses just went on my Christmas list! They’re a great tortoise and come in black and the original tortoise color, too!
  14. NEST FRAGRANCE SET | Holiday gift sets are the best & a great gift to give. The Nest fragrances always smell amazing & I love the idea of getting to try them all.
  15. FOLD-UP JEWELRY TRAVEL BOX | Know someone who loves to travel but doesn’t like to give up on bringing the accessories?! Grab this travel box! It can hold SO many pieces of jewelry!
  16. FUZZY SOCKS | The ultimate cozy day essential is a pair of these fuzzy socks!
  17. JADE ROLLER | This is another item I swear by. I use my jade roller a few times a week to stimulate lymphatic drainage and help with fine lines and wrinkles. It’s small enough that you can travel with it, too!
  18. BON VOYAGE PASSPORT COVER | This is perfect for the jet setter in your life!
  19. IT GIRL LUGGAGE TAG | You will be able to spot your bag with this cute luggage tag on it!
  20. KENDRA SCOTT NECKLACE | This dainty necklace looks great alone or layered with other necklaces.
  21. MINNETONKA SLIPPERS | No one can resist a pair of warm slippers, like these!
  22. BOUCLE FRINGE SCARF | The colors in this scarf are gorgeous and will go with so many outfits while also keeping you warm.
  23. LEOPARD PRINT PHONE CASE | Can never go wrong with a fun leopard print phone case!
  24. INITIAL FLORAL MUG | I adore this floral print mug!
  25. PERSONALIZED ZIPPER POUCH | Another great item for the girl on the go!
  26. LEATHER CHARGER ROLL UP | Anyone else always get their chargers tangled?! This is a great way to store chargers when traveling!
  27. L’OCCITANE  GIFT SET | The L’Occitane hand lotion is incredible and I always love their gift sets for the holidays!
  28. CHENILLE SMART GLOVES | Warm gloves that you can still text with?! Sign me up!
  29. FRESH GIFT SET | If you know someone who loves lip balm and chapstick, this is a great gift set for them!
  30. RIFLE PAPER CO X CORKCICLE TUMBLER | How adorable?! This works great for wine or a cup of coffee/tea!
  31. PERSONALIZED BOAT TOTE | I have a few of these totes in various sizes and can’t recommend them enough!
  32. DRAPE FRONT FAUX FUR CARDIGAN | I can’t think of a more cozy cardigan, can you?! This seems perfect for a day inside!

shop gifts under $50 for her

Shop the post

1. Kate Lutes wrote:

Love the ideas! I’m looking for a lounge sweater for my mom, so this definitely gave me an idea!

K A T E

Posted 12.3.19 Reply
  2. this is the perfect round up! love so many of these items and ideas – capri blue candle, ice roller – both a must!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  3. Mariah wrote:

Candles all the way! I’d get so excited for a volcano candle for Christmas.

Posted 12.4.19 Reply

You’ve included so many great gift ideas here! I just adore that floral mug! I need it for myself hehe!

Liz

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  5. Lizzie wrote:

Sooo many great gift ideas! And i love that they are all budget friendly. Thanks for sharing <3

Lizzie

Posted 12.4.19 Reply

See, I thought I was finished with my Christmas shopping – until I saw this list. Now you’ve given me so many more ideas. My mom and sister are gonna be spoiled this year haha!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

I love this gift guide! What great ideas. I need that PJ set for myself!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

I love the initial mug and that cozy cardigan!

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  9. Rach wrote:

These are all great gift ideas and I love that they’re under $50!

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Yes! This is definitely a list of things I would want for Christmas.

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  11. Morgan wrote:

11, 15, and 23 look like great gifts for my sisters!! I may need to pick up one of each for myself while I’m getting them 🙂

-Morgan

Posted 12.6.19 Reply
  12. Anna English wrote:

These are ALL such great gift ideas! I love the pricepoint too.

Posted 12.8.19 Reply
  13. What a great gift guide. One of everything please!

Posted 12.9.19 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor