Gift Ideas under $50 for Her

Can y’all believe it’s the first week of December already?! It’s a short holiday season this year (only 26 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas) so I’m trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done as quickly as I can! I still have a long list of people to buy for, but hoping to cross a few more off this week. Have y’all started shopping yet?!

For today’s gift guide I wanted to share gift ideas that are all under $50 for the gal in your life. There’s something for everyone on this list, whether you’re shopping for your significant other, your mom, sister, or friends! I have my eye on a few of these items for sure! 😉

1. FLANNEL PAJAMA SET | Who doesn’t want to be cozy this holiday season?! These flannel PJs are so cute and also come in other colors here!
  2. GOLD BANGLE | This would be a great addition for someone to wear daily.
  3. CAPRI BLUE CANDLE | You truly can’t go wrong gifting this candle! I have given these as gifts to everyone from my family to friends & even hosts of parties!
  4. RIBBED BLANKET SCARF | I have a similar version of this scarf and it is so warm and cozy. I constantly read for it when the cold weather arrives!
  5. ICE ROLLER | The ice roller is the gift you didn’t know you needed… trust me! I use this on my face to de-puff it in the mornings. I also use it if I have a headache/neck ache or any sore muscles. It’s a total game changer!
  6. HALF BAKED HARVEST COOKBOOK | A few of my friends rave about this cookbook & it would make a great gift for those who like to cook.
  7. S’WELL WATER BOTTLE | This bottle keeps cold drinks very cold & hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours! There are so many S’well designs & it’s a great way to make sure you’re staying hydrated.
  8. LEATHER PHONE STICKER CARD CASE | This is perfect for the girl on the go who doesn’t want to carry a purse!
  9. TELETIES HAIR TIES | These hair ties are really great for keeping your hair up without creating a crease.
  10. AIRPODS CASE | I used to lose my AirPods case all the time because it would blend in. I grabbed one similar to this and I rarely lose it in my bag anymore! When I travel I attach it to the inside zipper!
  11. MAKEUP ERASER | This is a must-have when traveling. I typically use this to get the initial makeup off, followed by my normal face wash and skincare routine.
  12. TRAVEL WALLET | If you’re looking for an affordable wallet that can hold all of the travel essentials, look no further!
  13. GRAY TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | These sunglasses just went on my Christmas list! They’re a great tortoise and come in black and the original tortoise color, too!
  14. NEST FRAGRANCE SET | Holiday gift sets are the best & a great gift to give. The Nest fragrances always smell amazing & I love the idea of getting to try them all.
  15. FOLD-UP JEWELRY TRAVEL BOX | Know someone who loves to travel but doesn’t like to give up on bringing the accessories?! Grab this travel box! It can hold SO many pieces of jewelry!
  16. FUZZY SOCKS | The ultimate cozy day essential is a pair of these fuzzy socks!
  17. JADE ROLLER | This is another item I swear by. I use my jade roller a few times a week to stimulate lymphatic drainage and help with fine lines and wrinkles. It’s small enough that you can travel with it, too!
  18. BON VOYAGE PASSPORT COVER | This is perfect for the jet setter in your life!
  19. IT GIRL LUGGAGE TAG | You will be able to spot your bag with this cute luggage tag on it!
  20. KENDRA SCOTT NECKLACE | This dainty necklace looks great alone or layered with other necklaces.
  21. MINNETONKA SLIPPERS | No one can resist a pair of warm slippers, like these!
  22. BOUCLE FRINGE SCARF | The colors in this scarf are gorgeous and will go with so many outfits while also keeping you warm.
  23. LEOPARD PRINT PHONE CASE | Can never go wrong with a fun leopard print phone case!
  24. INITIAL FLORAL MUG | I adore this floral print mug!
  25. PERSONALIZED ZIPPER POUCH | Another great item for the girl on the go!
  26. LEATHER CHARGER ROLL UP | Anyone else always get their chargers tangled?! This is a great way to store chargers when traveling!
  27. L’OCCITANE  GIFT SET | The L’Occitane hand lotion is incredible and I always love their gift sets for the holidays!
  28. CHENILLE SMART GLOVES | Warm gloves that you can still text with?! Sign me up!
  29. FRESH GIFT SET | If you know someone who loves lip balm and chapstick, this is a great gift set for them!
  30. RIFLE PAPER CO X CORKCICLE TUMBLER | How adorable?! This works great for wine or a cup of coffee/tea!
  31. PERSONALIZED BOAT TOTE | I have a few of these totes in various sizes and can’t recommend them enough!
  32. DRAPE FRONT FAUX FUR CARDIGAN | I can’t think of a more cozy cardigan, can you?! This seems perfect for a day inside!

shop gifts under $50 for her

Shop the post

1. Kate Lutes wrote:

Love the ideas! I’m looking for a lounge sweater for my mom, so this definitely gave me an idea!

K A T E

Posted 12.3.19 Reply
  2. this is the perfect round up! love so many of these items and ideas – capri blue candle, ice roller – both a must!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  3. Mariah wrote:

Candles all the way! I’d get so excited for a volcano candle for Christmas.

Posted 12.4.19 Reply

You’ve included so many great gift ideas here! I just adore that floral mug! I need it for myself hehe!

Liz

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  5. Lizzie wrote:

Sooo many great gift ideas! And i love that they are all budget friendly. Thanks for sharing <3

Lizzie

Posted 12.4.19 Reply

See, I thought I was finished with my Christmas shopping – until I saw this list. Now you’ve given me so many more ideas. My mom and sister are gonna be spoiled this year haha!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

I love this gift guide! What great ideas. I need that PJ set for myself!

Posted 12.4.19 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

I love the initial mug and that cozy cardigan!

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  9. Rach wrote:

These are all great gift ideas and I love that they’re under $50!

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Yes! This is definitely a list of things I would want for Christmas.

Posted 12.5.19 Reply
  11. Morgan wrote:

11, 15, and 23 look like great gifts for my sisters!! I may need to pick up one of each for myself while I’m getting them 🙂

-Morgan

Posted 12.6.19 Reply
  12. Anna English wrote:

These are ALL such great gift ideas! I love the pricepoint too.

Posted 12.8.19 Reply
  13. What a great gift guide. One of everything please!

Posted 12.9.19 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly