Happy Christmas week, y’all! I can’t believe we are just a few days away from the holiday. I’m really looking forward to relaxing and spending time with family over the next few days! On Friday Nick and I are heading to Aruba with my family and I couldn’t be more excited! Since we are all older, we have chosen to go on a trip as a family instead of exchanging big gifts for the past few years! We always have the best time & make new memories, which is better than any gift!
Since the holiday season can be a bit chaotic, I have been trying to make my packing list so that I’m not running around attempting to pack at the last minute! I have almost everything packed for our trip, so today I thought I would share my packing list with y’all!
I’ll be signing off for a few days to spend time with family & friends, so wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! I am so grateful for this space, this community & the friends and connections I have made with you all over the past 8 years! Wishing you all lots of happiness as we end the year and begin a new one! xo
The Packing List: Aruba
- PRINTED MIDI DRESS | This dress is part of the Sail to Sable resort collection and I think it’s adorable!
- CLARE V. CROSSBODY BAG | This is one of my favorite bags to take on vacation! It’s small, easy to pack and holds the essentials!
- BOOKS | I’m having the hardest time narrowing down what books I want to take! We will be gone for seven days so I’m hoping to be able to read quite a bit. I’m bringing ARCs (advanced reader copies) of American Dirt, You Are Not Alone & Big Lies in a Small Town with me, along with a few others!
- SONY A5100 CAMERA | This is a great travel camera to bring! It’s lightweight and it has wifi capabilities, meaning you can send the photos straight to your phone!
- MZ WALLACE METRO TOTE | This is hands down my favorite tote to use as a carry on when traveling! It’s so light (weighs almost nothing!) and can hold EVERYTHING! I always joke that it’s my Mary Poppins bag because it holds so much and never feels heavy or full!
- LESPORTSAC COMPACT BAG | I always toss this bag inside my carryon to keep everything a bit more organized. it has two outside pockets for the things I need to quickly grab.
- MADEWELL BEACH TOTE | This tote folds up flat, so it’s easy to pack. I like that it has shoulder straps and top handles. It can hold a lot for a day at the beach!
- BLACK MIDI COVERUP | I got these a few years ago and I love it! It allows you to look put together if you happen to walk to grab lunch from the beach or pool.
- SUPERGOOP SUNSCREEN | I have been wearing Supergoop since about 2015 and I can’t say enough great things about the brand. I never burn & I love the way this sunscreen smells!
- TURQUOISE TASSEL EARRINGS | You can’t go wrong with a fun pair of statement earrings!
- GREEN SWIMSUIT COVERUP | I love how colorful this coverup is! it comes in a few different color ways here.
- STRIPED ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT | I can’t get over how cute this swimsuit is!! I love the colors in it!
- LIGHT BLUE EMBROIDERED MIDI DRESS | This is such an easy dress to throw on while on vacation!
- KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | I always bring a few pair of sunglasses with me on vacation & these are always included.
- PRINTED SWING DRESS | This dress is so cute in person & I love that it can be worn casually or dressed up a bit.
- SAM EDELMAN GOLD SANDALS | These sandals go with everything and they are so comfortable to walk around in.
- AGOLDE SHORTS | I didn’t understand the hype of these shorts until I put them on. I wore them all last summer and really love them! I have the Dee Ultra High Rise version and love the longer length.
- ANEMONE PINK EARRINGS | I thought these were such fun earrings!
- RHINESTONE STRAP SANDALS | As soon as I saw these I added them to my cart! They’ll be cute with shorts and dresses alike.
- STONEY CLOVER LANE SPF CASE | This SPF case is great to store all fo your sunscreen and keep your beach bag organized.
- LEOPARD PRINT SKIRT | This skirt is such a great find. It’s affordable and will be perfect for vacation. I like that I could also pair it with a sweat and booties for winter too!
- WRAP ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT | I ordered this swimsuit for our trip and I can’t get over how nice it is for the price. It’s also extremely flattering and comes in 2 other colors.
- LEOPARD PRINT HEADBAND | I have heard it’s a bit windy in Aruba, so I’m bringing a few headbands to keep my hair out of my face.
- WHITE SWIM COVERUP | This $20 coverup is one that I bring with me anytime I’m heading somewhere warm! It looks so much nicer than it’s price tag!