A Floral Dress for Spring + Affordable Dress Finds

A few weeks ago I was scouring the internet in search of a dress to wear for our gender reveal party. I didn’t want anything over the top, just something that had hints of pink and blue in it without being ridiculous! I ended up finding this white floral dress and immediately purchased it. For under $40, you can’t beat it! The print is gorgeous, it’s flowy and works well with (or without) a bump! For our gender reveal I wore it with a pair of booties since it was a little chilly, but I’m excited to wear it with sandals this spring. This dress also comes in a short version if that’s more your speed! P.S. I’m rounding up a bunch of affordable dress finds at the bottom of this post!

outfit details

WHITE FLORAL PRINT DRESS (wearing size small) | SAM EDELMAN SANDALS | CLARE VIVIER BAG | WOOD EARRINGS (under $10) | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES (only $55)

shop more affordable dresses below

Shop the post

1. Mariah wrote:

This dress is just darling on you! The shorter option is so cute too!

Posted 3.12.20 Reply
  2. Love my floral dresses for Spring..yours looks great on you, so pretty! xoxo, Sarah

Posted 3.13.20 Reply
  3. Rebecca wrote:

This is SO PRETTY and totally perfect for gender reveal! You look amazing, mama!

Posted 3.13.20 Reply
  4. Lizzie wrote:

That dress is so gorgeous! I love the print. Definitely putting this one in my shopping bag 😉

Lizzie

Posted 3.13.20 Reply
  5. Ada wrote:

I’m such a lover of floral dresses, and I have a few in my closet. Waiting for the first sign of spring and summer. I’m excited!

Posted 3.15.20 Reply
  6. Carrington wrote:

This dress is gorgeous!! I love floral prints for spring, they’re so pretty and refreshing! Xx.

Posted 3.16.20 Reply
  7. Caitlin wrote:

What a beautiful dress!

Posted 3.16.20 Reply
  8. Rachel wrote:

This dress is gorgeous for spring! I’m totally obsessing over the sandals you paired with it too.

Rachel

Posted 3.16.20 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Absolutely love this dress! This is such a pretty print.

Posted 3.17.20 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe