A Breezy Maxi Dress for Spring

Over the last week or so I haven’t felt like getting dressed. Typically I try to get ready, put on makeup and put on “real” clothes on even though I work from home so that I feel more put together. However, the last week has consisted of leggings and cozy tops for me! Even though that’s the norm around here these days with everything going on, I did want to share this maxi dress that is perfect for spring!

I eyed this dress last year and I *finally* decided to add it to my closet this year. It’s so breezy and works really well with my growing bump! I got to wear it a few weeks ago when we were having an unseasonably warm weekend and I got quite a few compliments on it! The colors in this dress are gorgeous and I can’t wait until I have the chance to wear it out in public again… that time WILL come! And if you decide you really want to get dressed up – plan a date night with your S.O. or schedule a fun virtual happy hour with friends – the perfect excuse to get dressed up! 🙂

FREE PEOPLE FEELING GROOVY MAXI DRESS (runs big, wearing XS & it’s still roomy) | MADEWELL BELT | SAM EDELMAN HEELS | BAMBOO EARRINGS | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MONOGRAM NECKLACE

Shop the post

1. Rach wrote:

That maxi dress is GORGEOUS!! I’ve been considering getting it!

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  2. Kristin wrote:

I just adore the print and it’s the perfect spring dress

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  3. Lizzie wrote:

This dress is sooo pretty! I’m so excited to wear all of my spring dresses 🙂

Lizzie

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This dress is stunning and you will get so much wear out of it with or without the bump. Pregnancy looks good on you! 🙂

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  5. Well this dress is just gorgeous on you!! Makes me want to get all dressed up (with no where to go) in my spring clothes!

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  6. Ada wrote:

This dress is just so incredibly beautiful and flowy. I think it is just so perfect for the spring and summer. I hope we can rock this piece soon!

Posted 3.25.20 Reply

Talk about a truly stunning dress! It’s light and airy and looks so comfortable too! What a perfect dress to wear from spring into summer – and then from summer into fall! So perfect for so many seasons.

Posted 3.25.20 Reply
  8. Such a great option for the season…love the print! xoxo, Sarah

Posted 3.26.20 Reply
  9. You always have the cutest spring dresses, Emily! Love this style on you 🙂

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 3.26.20 Reply
  10. Greta wrote:

Such a pretty dress for spring! I need to get dressed, I’ve been in yoga pants and pj’s nonstop.

Posted 3.27.20 Reply
  11. Rachel wrote:

This dress is beautiful! So perfect for spring.

Rachel

Posted 3.29.20 Reply
  12. Tina wrote:

thats the right outfit for the next weeks. looking gorgeous.
    xoxo
    tina

Posted 4.1.20 Reply
  13. Laura Leigh wrote:

Oh my goodness Emily this is perfect on you! Absolutely perfect! Adore how you styled it!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 4.2.20 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe