What I’m Eyeing & Buying for Spring

Can you believe we’re in March?! I’m crossing my fingers that warmer weather is on the horizon! Today I wanted to share a roundup of items I have been eyeing and buying for spring! Some of these items are in my cart & some have already found their way into my closet… now it just needs to warm up so I can wear them! There are SO many good pieces in this roundup and many of them at under $100 (and a lot are way under that!) Anyone have any a warm weather vacation coming up? If so, lots of options for you here! P.S. Shopbop is having one of their big sales, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on items you’ll need for spring & summer! From now through March 9 you can get up to 25% off your purchase with code SPRING!

items I'm buying for spring 2020

1. TIE FRONT MAXI DRESS | This dress comes in five colors and is such an easy dress to throw on & go!
  2. CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | These are only $25 and look so chic.
  3. STRIPE SHIRT DRESS | I can just imagine wearing this with sandals once it warms up!
  4. WOVEN BAG | I saw this bag and immediately added to cart! It’s by the same brand as my favorite hat, so I know the quality will be good!
  5. STUDDED SANDALS | You have probably seen these sandals everywhere & with good reason! They’re a great price and will go with everything!
  6. NAVY MIDI DRESS | I am currently obsessing over this dress – so lightweight and I love the button details.
  7. BOATER HAT | This is an updated version of my favorite hat!
  8. STRIPE OVERSIZED TOP | I can’t get enough of this oversized stripe top from Madewell. Would be great with white denim, shorts, or as a coverup!
  9. GOLD LINK BRACELET | well this gold link bracelet is the perfect addition to my other bracelets!
  10. GINGHAM HEADBAND | I love a good headband and this gingham one fits the bill.
  11. STRIPE LINEN TIE WAIST SHORTS | These shorts are darling & come in more stripe colors as well as solids!
  12. FLORAL PINTUCK MIDI DRESS | I got this dress in last week and am SO excited for the weather to warm up so I can wear it. I went up to a size 2 to accommodate my growing bump. It’s such a gorgeous dress!
  13. GOLD STUD EARRINGS | These would make the perfect everyday earring!
  14. LIGHT BLUE SWIMSUIT | This swimsuit top & bottom are so chic and I LOVE the color! This brand tends to run a bit small, so I typically size up!
  15. DENIM SHORTS | if you need a new pair of affordable denim shorts, grab these! I typically go up one size, FYI.
  16. CREAM TOP HANDLE BAG | This is a beautiful, affordable bag that would go with so much this spring.
  17. NAVY GRAPHIC TEE | I love a graphic tee! I took French in high school & thought this tee was so fun!
  18. LEOPARD SKIRT | *immediately adds to cart* I can already imagine 5 different ways to style this skirt!
  19. STRIPE SWIMSUIT | This is another swimsuit that is so fun! I love the classic stripes on this top & bottom.
  20. BLUE TRANSPORT TOTE | I really like my transport tote because it has so much room. Can you tell I’m loving this light blue color for spring?!
  21. WHITE FLORAL MIDI DRESS | I wore this dress for our gender reveal party and I got so many compliments! The colors and gorgeous and I like the sleeve and ruffle details.
  22. FLORAL MAXI DRESS | I got this in the mail recently and I can’t wait for it to warm up so I can wear it. It definitely fits a bit oversized, so be sure to go down a size or plan to wear with a belt! Free People always has such fun dresses.
  23. GREEN LINEN SHORTS | These are a great pair of shorts to have. They have so many colors and would be great dressed up or down.
  24. PLEATED MIDI SKIRT | Something tells me I’m going to be living in pleated skirts this spring (gimme all the stretchy waists!!) I love the bright colors in this one.
  25. TIERED RUFFLE MIDI DRESS | This dress has such cute details and comes in so many pretty colors.

shop my spring favorites

Shop the post

1. Rachel wrote:

I’m so excited for the Shopbop sale! Love the woven tote and the light blue bathing suit your linked!

Posted 3.3.20 Reply
  2. rebecca p wrote:

oooh this is giving me all the spring vibes! that free people dress is SO dreamy – i love it!

Posted 3.3.20 Reply
  3. Marlene wrote:

Wow so many great pieces! Those dresses especially are just so cute.

Posted 3.3.20 Reply

I’m gonna need to get my hands on at least 70% of these pieces. So many cute items. Your style is such an inspiration!

Posted 3.3.20 Reply
  5. Lizzie wrote:

So many gorgeous items! I love the dress that you wore for your gender reveal. So pretty!

Posted 3.4.20 Reply
  6. So many good picks! Will be picking up some new maxi dresses myself!

Posted 3.4.20 Reply
  7. Caitlin wrote:

All of these maxi dresses need to magically appear in my closet!

Posted 3.4.20 Reply
  8. greta wrote:

Love that Madewell maxi! It’s in my shopping cart right now and I need to take the plunge!

Posted 3.4.20 Reply
  9. Carrington wrote:

These are so many great spring finds! I love the vibe you’re going for here too! Xx.

Posted 3.4.20 Reply
  10. Jaimie wrote:

This is such a great round up! I’m eyeing that navy midi dress, need it in my closet now!

Posted 3.4.20 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬