Cozy at Home Essentials

We finally made it to the weekend! Not that our weekends look too much different than our weeks these days, but I’m keeping things positive and excited to spend the weekend a bit unplugged! We are working on some home projects this weekend since the weather is going to be nice. I’m sure I’ll be lounging and reading quite a bit, too! I’ve rounded up some of my cozy at home essentials for you. I encourage you to unplug from news outlets and social media this weekend and relax a bit if you can! It’s a great way to reset before a new week. What are y’all up to this weekend?

1. LOUNGE SET | These days I am all about a good lounge set and this pullover & lounge pants are calling my name!
  2. PAJAMA SET | Throw on a cute pair of PJs and have a movie night, complete with popcorn!
  3. CANDLE | I always feel so calm when I have my favorite candle lit.
  4. KINDLE PAPERWHITE | My Kindle is one of my favorite things (I reviewed it here)- I can take it on the go, read in the bath or before bed!
  5. COTTON ROBE | I got this robe a few weeks ago & it’s quickly become my favorite. It’s lightweight making it perfect for spring and summer.
  6. COFFEE/TEA MUG | I have been loving my afternoon tea, especially since it’s been so dreary out!
  7. SUPERGOOP LIP BALM | This is a must have all the time, but especially when I’m lounging. I always want my lips to feel hydrated.
  8. GRAPHIC TEE | This tee is all too accurate right about now, right!?
  9. EYEGLASSES | Since I have been reading and watching TV a lot more, I have made sure to wear my glasses often.
  10. S’WELL TUMBLER | Now is the perfect time to up your water intake. Sometimes it takes a cute tumbler to keep my accountable.
  11. NOTEPAD | I love this numbered notepad – this would be a great way to write down your daily gratitude!
  12. COZY CARDIGAN | I have this cardigan and I wear it around the house all the time, even in the summer months because it is SO cozy.
  13. SLEEP MASK | Looking to get a good nights sleep? Put on this sleep mask & you will feel well rested coming morning.
  14. STRIPED PAJAMA SET | I have this PJ set and it’s so soft and cozy!
  15. FACE MASKS | Now is the perfect time to indulge in some self-care! I love using this  charcoal mask & this retexturing mask to ge thy skin feeling great.
  16. OLIVE & JUNE NAIL POLISH | I typically get SNS on my nails but it’s been nice to give my nails a bit of a break. I have been using Olive & June nail polish and I really like it. They have a helpful guide to make sure you get the most out of your mani.
  17. JOGGER SHORTS | These are great to lounge around the house in.
  18. BOOKS | I have been reading even more than usual lately – it’s been the perfect escape. If you’re looking for a good book I recommend  The Authenticity Project, The Two Lives of Lydia Bird & In Five Years.
  19. COZY CHAPPY WRAP BLANKET | Nothing better than being wrapped up in a cozy blanket. I love my Chappy Wrap blankets – they are so soft (and wash really well!) and the perfect heaviness for any weather!

shop cozy at home essentials:

Shop the post

1. Rach wrote:

Oo yes! I all about anything cozy lately! Definitely adding The Authenticity Project as my next book to read!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  2. oh YES to allllll the cozies! some great picks here, girl.

xx rebecca // thecrystalpress.com/blog

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  3. So many cute things here!!! I love that tumbler!!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  4. Ok I’d like one of each please and thank you!! Especially those adorable cozy sets!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  5. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

so many cute finds! anything cozy is all i want to buy right now!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  6. Anna English wrote:

I just did a poll on the Olive & June nail polish kit — dying to try it! Everyone that has it says great things!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  7. Lizzie wrote:

All of these are so cute! I’m loving that blush pink robe!

Lizzie

Posted 4.6.20 Reply

Yes to comfy pjs, face masks, and books! That’s my ideal combo for any weekend – in quarantine or not haha! I love this round-up of at-home cozies!

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  9. Rachel wrote:

The Parachute bathrobe is my favorite, too! Love all of these cozy essentials. I need to pick up The Authenticity Project!

Rachel

Posted 4.6.20 Reply
  10. Love all of these picks…I’m here for all the cozy things! xoxo, Sarah

Posted 4.7.20 Reply
  11. Kristina wrote:

That graphic tee is too cute.. and true! I think we’ve all been living in loungewear lately!

Posted 4.10.20 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe