Spring Wardrobe Essentials on Repeat

When it comes to my closet I have always gravitated towards more classic pieces than the trendy items. For me, I like to purchase items I know that I’ll get a lot of wear out of over time. I have a rule of asking “can this be worn at least 5 different times for 3 different occasions?” and if the answer is yes, then I feel confident in adding it to my closet.

I’m a tried and true jeans girl, so I always invest in jeans. I have been loving these straight jeans. I have two pair of these jeans and have been using the bellaband so I can still wear them through my pregnancy! Another item I have loved having in my closet is this white oversized button up top! This is one of those staple items you *need* to have in your closet. It can be worn casually, tied in the front, or dressed up a bit! I have worn this outfit countless times and each time it has been a totally different look baby just switching accessories!

bump friendly jeansmadewell oversized top bump friendly outfit idea  WHITE OVERSIZED TOP | STRAIGHT LEG DENIM | SMALL BLACK CROCHET BAG | BLACK SNAKESKIN HEELS | TORTOISE OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES | GOLD HOOP EARRINGS

Shop the post

1. Carrington wrote:

I love these jeans! They look so good on you and really fit you so well! Xx.

Posted 4.21.20 Reply

I need those shoes in my life right away. They’re way too cute for words, and they totally elevate this outfit full of classic basics. I love the whole look from head-to-toe!

Posted 4.21.20 Reply
  3. Those sandals are so cute and love how they pop with the outfit! xoxo, Sarah

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  4. Laura Leigh wrote:

These pieces are amazing on you! And I love how the shoes pop but are still so classic.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  5. Kileen wrote:

Those jeans are so cute on you! I love the print of those sandals and they’re so perfect for spring!

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  6. Amanda wrote:

Love this classic style! So chic! Those sandals are on my wishlist!

xoxo,

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  7. Lizzie wrote:

Such a cute and classic look! You look adorable in this outfit!

Lizzie

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  8. Greta wrote:

Love a versatile white top! So cute with your growing bump.

Posted 4.22.20 Reply
  9. Ada wrote:

You are so cute. I love these heeled sandals, so so cute! A white shirt is definitely an essentials x

Posted 4.23.20 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

This reminds me, I need to invest in a new white button down. It’s such a classic closet staple.

Posted 4.24.20 Reply
  11. Caitlin wrote:

The jeans and the top are perfect for spring! Love the shoes too – but I need the jeans and top!

Posted 4.30.20 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe