It’s that time again for the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is always one of my favorite sales to shop because it’s a great way to get brand new items for the upcoming season at a great price! During this sale I typically buy closet staples like denim, boots, and “big ticket” items that I know I will wear for years to come!
Due to COVID (and really not having anywhere to go!) I’m not doing much shopping during the sale this year. I may purchase a few things that I know will be good investments (and maybe a few baby things!) but otherwise, I’ll just be perusing and sharing the items I already own that I can attest to being worth the hype! So, today I’m rounding up 26 items that I own from the sale that are 100% worth it! Let’s go ahead and get started, shall we…
P.S. Below are the dates for shopping the sale!
Items worth the hype from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- BAREFOOT DREAMS BLANKET | I have never curled up in a more comfortable blanket than this one! It’s truly the softest blanket and wears so well over time (and many washes!).
- BAREFOOT DREAMS CIRCLE CARDIGAN | Similar to the blanket, this is one of the softest cardigans I own and it feels like I’m wrapped in a cozy blanket. I always love wearing this one in the fall and winter.
- AG THE LEGGING JEANS | I have a few different pairs of these jeans and I love wearing them. They don’t stretch out, fit true to size and are so comfortable.
- PAIGE HOXTON JEANS | I have had this exact pair fo jeans for over seven years (!!!) and they still look and feel brand new. I love the way my legs look in them too!
- SPANX FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS | I first got these leggings about five years ago and I love that they can be worn more casually or dressed up! I may try out the Commando faux leather leggings to see how they compare.
- MARC FISHER SUEDE BOOTIES | If you’re looking for a nice pair of booties, be sure to grab these. I found they ran a little small, so size up for the perfect fit.
- S’WELL BOTTLE | We have *so* many S’well bottles and we use them all the time, especially when traveling. They keep your drinks cold for longer and your warm drinks warm for a very long time!
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIP KIT | This lip color looks great on everyone. I’m not a bright lipstick person, so this is always a good go-to for me because it’s just enough color.
- PATAGONIA LOS GATOS VEST | This fuzzy vest is so warm and it’s one I constantly reach for in the fall and winter months! The brand rarely goes on sale and they have a huge selection of items available during the Nsale. I’m eyeing this jacket!
- BRIXTON HAT | This has been my go-to hat for years. Mine has the black band around the brim, but I love the updated neutral band because it would go with everything!
- KIEHL’S OVERNIGHT RECOVERY SERUM | I tried this serum for the first time a year or so ago and it’s one of my favorites to use at night. I can see a noticeable difference when I use it regularly.
- LEOPARD CALF HAIR LOAFERS | You can never go wrong with a pair of leopard flats and these are so comfortable, too.
- CASHMERE KIMONO CARDIGAN | I snagged this a few years ago during the sale and it’s a great layering piece. It feels so luxe and really adds to any outfit.
- COMOTOMO BOTTLE GIFT SET | We got this gift set from our baby registry and Noah loves these bottles! The gift set comes with 4 bottles and an assortment of different nipples for the different stages.
- BAREFOOT DREAMS LONG CARDIGAN | This is a lightweight cardigan and it’s a great items to have to throw on over a tee, dress, or as a layering piece in the fall.
- OVERSIZE DENIM JACKET | I have a few denim jackets but this is the one I reach for the most because I love the oversized look.
- KIEHL’S HAND CREAM | I get really dry hands in the winter and this hand cream was a god send this past year! It smells amazing and really works well with my dry skin.
- ST. TROPEZ SELF-TANNER | This is one of the best natural looking self-tanners that I have used! It goes on easily and I like using their lotion and exfoliating products, too.
- BARBOUR JACKET | Barbour rarely goes on sale, so when it does I always like to point it out! These jackets are certainly an investment, but the cost per wear makes them worthwhile! I wear mine almost every single day in the fall and winter once the temperatures are cooler. I love how lightweight this one is.
- PAJAMA SET | I love a good matching PJ set! I have this one in a few colors and it’s so comfortable.
- FIRST AID BEAUTY GIFT SET | First Aid Beauty is great for sensitive skin and I have been using their products for years now. I love their facial cleanser that comes in this gift set.
- LITTLE GIRAFFE BABY BLANKET | This baby blanket is incredibly soft and would make a great gift for someone who is expecting!
- UPPABABY VISTA V2 STROLLER | We have this stroller system and I cannot recommend it enough! It’s super functional, easy to assemble, and such a nice stroller that will work for us for years to come (even with two babies!).
- T3 SINGLEPASS CURLING IRON | It took me forever to find a curling iron that worked well with my fine, thin hair. My hair will hold a curl for days when I use this curling iron.
- T3 CURA HAIR DRYER | This hair dryer dries my hair so quickly without leaving it feeling damaged. It has three heat & 2 speed settings, making it great for many hair types.
- STUART WEITZMAN OVER THE KNEE BOOTS | These are hands down my favorite boots that I own. I invested in them a few years ago and they still look brand new after wearing them all the time!