Fall is one of my favorite seasons – between the weather, the gorgeous fall foliage & the clothing – I’m always happiest in the fall! This fall may look a bit different this year due to the pandemic but I couldn’t help but put together a wishlist with items that are perfect for fall, whether you’re spending it indoors or outside! The great thing is that almost all of these pieces can be worn casually and will be great staple pieces in your closet for years to come. So, let’s get started…
my fall wishlist
- DUSTER CARDIGAN | this is one of those cardigans that I *know* I would wear 24/7. It could be worn causally with leggings and sneakers or more dressed up over a dress with booties.
- FLAP SHOULDER BAG | a great neutral bag. I have many bags by this designer and they always hold up really well.
- LEOPARD PRINT DRESS | I actually already have this dress in my closet and love it. It’s affordable and can be styled many ways.
- SUEDE BOOTIES | you can’t go wrong with a great pair of neutral booties in the fall.
- FELT PACKABLE HAT | this is the fall version of my favorite summer hat!
- STRIPED TEE | I picked up this tee last week and have already worn it a few times. I think a striped tee is a closet staple.
- MILITARY JACKET | I love the style of this jacket and think it would be a great layering piece this fall.
- TURTLENECK PONCHO | this is another great layering piece. I think it would be so cute with a striped long sleeve top underneath it.
- TAN CARDIGAN | the style of this cardigan is trending this year – you’ll definitely see a lot of cardigans with oversized buttons.
- STRIPED TURTLENECK | I have as thing for turtlenecks in the fall. Wear them alone or layered under a sweater for a chic look.
- VEJA SNEAKERS | I can’t quite put my finger on why I like these, but I do. They would be so easy to toss on with a baby! All about getting dressed quickly these days.
- SET OF 3 MASKS | I just got these in the mail and I’m really impressed with the quality. They fit really well too.
- PAPERCLIP LINK NECKLACE | a perfect gold layering necklace. I plan on adding a few charms to this one.
- UGG SLIPPERS | my Ugg slippers have seen better days, so I may grab this version for the cooler fall days around the house.
- TURTLENECK DRESS | this is another good staple that can be styled many ways. This one comes in a few colors, too.
- RIBBED HENLEY SWEATER | I’ll take this entire look, please!
- STRAIGHT LEG JEANS | I’m in need of a few pair of jeans that fit post-baby and these look so comfy.
- WOOL DAD COAT | the best way to stay warm and look chic this fall!