Holiday Home Decor Finds

Can you believe we are over halfway through November? The holiday season is officially upon us and it’s certainly sparking joy around here! While this year’s holiday season will look a lot different, I’m still looking forward to decorating our home since we are spending more time at home these days! I convinced Nick to get our holiday decor from the attic this past weekend and we spent our weekend rearranging rooms and decorating our trees. There’s something so cozy and special about a room with a Christmas tree, right? I love it so much! This year feels even more magical since it’s Noah’s first Christmas. Even though he won’t remember it, we’re looking forward to making it extra special for him. I wanted to roundup some fun holiday decor finds for y’all. We have some of these items in our home and ordered a few of these (like the Santa bag and fair isle stockings) to add to our decor this year!

holiday home decor finds

1.Tabletop Christmas Tree | 2. St. Jude’s Jingle Bell Candle | 3. Star Tree Topper | 4. Merry Door Mat | 5. Green Capri Blue Candle | 6. Wooden Beaded Garland | 7. Christmas Village Mug Set | 8. Bottle Brush Tree Set | 9. Milk & Cookies Set | 10. Personalized Fair Isle Stockings | 11. With Love From Santa Wrapping Paper | 12. Bell Wreath | 13. Star Stocking Holders | 14. Mercury Glass Christmas Trees | 15. Gold Rimmed Glasses | 16. Merry Sign | 17. Flocked Christmas Tree | 18. Rattan Tree Collar | 19. Assorted Ornament Sets | 20. Mistletoe Candle Holder | 21. Faux Fur Tree Skirt | 22. Deer Stocking Holder Set | 23. Jingle Bell Ornaments | 24. Personalized Santa Bag | 25. Christmas Lights Vase Filler | 26. Porcelain Christmas Village | 27. Assorted Ornaments Set | 28. Green Christmas Tree Figurine | 29. Colorful Ball Garland

Shop the post

1. Carrie wrote:

These are such cute finds for the home! I love those ornaments and stocking hangers, so cute and they would look great on our mantel! Xx.

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  2. Stephani wrote:

So many cute finds!! I can’t stop buying all the home holiday decor! I have that flocked tree and love it!!

Xo, Steph

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  3. Lizzie wrote:

Soooo many cute things! I’m definitely excited for the holidays! We just put up our tree and I can’t wait to finish up everything else!

Lizzie

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  4. Rach wrote:

Yes! I just love Christmas decor and all your picks are so cute!

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  5. Rebecca wrote:

ahhh so many great finds here! i have the mini trees, a flocked tree and garland up already! so excited for the holidays.

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  6. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

great finds! That cookies for santa plate and milk jar!? OMG so cute!

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

All of these decor finds are so cute and so perfect for the season! I would love to get all of these pieces for my home!

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  8. Lisa wrote:

SO fun! I love your selections! I adore that bottle brush tree set too. I ended up getting a flocked tree this year too, and a fun gold tree collar. Thanks for sharing some fab & festive holiday finds!

xo,
    Lisa

Posted 11.18.20 Reply
  9. I swear I think Target takes all of my money during the holidays…they always kill it with the Christmas decor! xoxo, Sarah

Posted 11.19.20 Reply
  10. Marlene wrote:

Oh my goodness, so many cute finds! Love all of these.

Posted 11.24.20 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

These are such great finds! #6 and #26 look like some pieces I added to my collection this year.

Posted 11.27.20 Reply